有关医生与病人英语对话_看医生的英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提高其交际能力。精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关医生与病人英语对话篇1

大夫请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

有关医生与病人英语对话篇2

李太太请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

约翰逊大夫我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太我是李太太。请帮帮我

Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫你怎么啦,李太太?

Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。

Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

约翰逊大夫比尔哪儿不舒服?

Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

李太太他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

约翰逊大夫他是不是周身都长了?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太是。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

约翰逊大夫他有没有发烧呢?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade. 约翰逊大夫哎呀,那太糟了。

Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him. 约翰逊大夫他出麻疹了。

Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

约翰逊大夫今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this

相关文档
最新文档