外贸邮件礼貌用语

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

外贸邮件的常用礼貌语

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased

to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

~

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

我们寻求你的持续信任和支持。

外贸跟单时常用邮件用语

Request transit test:请求安排做震箱测试

The xxx transit test samples will be ready on xxxx,please kindly

advise the test date.

shipping mark confirmation:将已确认的箱唛拍照后给对方参考。

As your confirmation, please find the attached Bullo shipping mark for your ref.

Regard,

Quotation:发报价单

Pls kindly find the attached quotation for 4 styles of sports balls, if you have any question, pls feel free to contact us.

Ask

、If the prices are not satisfactory, your suggestions will be most welcome.

贵方如果对本报价有异议,欢迎贵公司提示价格

2、For your information, our offers usually remain open for about a week. 兹奉告本公司的报价一般有效期一周

3、Thank you for your letter dated yesterday, advising us of your remittance.

We confirm receipt of US$50000 in our account with The Bank of China this morning. Thank you again for your remittance.

谢谢你昨日通知我方汇款一事的来函

我们确认今早在中行我司已到帐50000美金,再次感谢贵方的汇款

4、Your proposal of paying by letter of credit at 30 days has been carefully studied by us. Usually, time credit is not acceptable to us.

我方已认真研究你方用见票后30天议付的信用证支付之建议,我方通常不接受远期信用证

5、If you think you can find a good market for the new products we can supply you on the most favorable terms in order that you can promote our new products to the potential customers.

如贵方能为我方新产品在你方市场打开销路,我方将提供最优惠的价格,以方便你方向潜在顾客展示

6、We are offering you good products on generous terms and wish to have your early orders.

我方所报价十分优惠,希望能早日收到你方订单

7、We can conduct some business relationships of mutual benefit.

我们愿意缔结对双方都有利的业务关系

8、In case you are interested in other items, kindly let us know and we shall be only too pleased to make you offers directly.

如果你对其它产品感兴趣,请告之我方我们将非常高兴的直接向您报价

9、Although costs have been rising since March, we have not yet raised our prices, but may have to do so when present stocks run out. We therefore advise you to place your order with us at once.

自从今年3月以来各种费用一直在上升,但我们仍未提价,不过目前的库存一旦售完便可能提价为此我们建议您即时下订单

10、We hope our counter-suggestion will be acceptable to you and look forward to your orders.

相关文档
最新文档