点餐英语情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir
先生,您要来点什么
B: What have you got this morning
今天早上你们这儿有什么
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir
-
要来点谷类食品吗,先生
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做
B: Fried, please.
·
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir
还要什么别的东西吗,先生
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir
请问您订位了吗先生,太太
,
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restau rant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir
当然可以。请问先生贵姓
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗
<
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
-
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please
能让我们看一看菜单吗
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today
今天有什么好吃的
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
·
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert
要甜品吗
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
…
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir
现金还是记帐
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.