奥巴马开学演讲稿《我的教育我的未来》英中对照.doc

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

奥巴马开学演讲稿英中对照

My education, my future

我的教育,我的未来

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, everybody.

总统:大家好!谢谢!谢谢!谢谢你们。

All right, everybody go ahead and have a seat.

大家请就坐吧。

How is everybody doing today? (Applause.)

你们今天都好吗?(欢呼声)

How about Tim Spicer? (Applause.)

蒂姆·斯派塞好吗?(欢呼声)

I am here with students at Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.

我很高兴与弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿市韦克菲尔德高中的同学们在一起。

And we've got students tuning in from all across America, from kindergarten through 12th grade. 现在全美的孩子们,从幼儿园到高中都在收听收看。

And I am just so glad that all could join us today.

我很高兴大家今天到场参与。

And I want to thank Wakefield for being such an outstanding host.

我要感谢韦克菲尔德高中出色的组织。

Give yourselves a big round of applause. (Applause.)

请为你们自己热烈鼓掌。(欢呼声)

I know that for many of you, today is the first day of school.

我知道,今天是你们很多人开学的日子。

And for those of you in kindergarten, or starting middle or high school, it's your first day in a new school.

对于幼儿园的同学们,或者刚升入初中或高中的同学们,今天是你们进入新学校的第一天。

So it's understandable if you're a little nervous.

如果你们心情紧张,那是可以理解的。

I imagine there are some seniors out there who are feeling pretty good right now (applause) with just one more year to go.

我能想象有些高年级的同学现在感觉很好,(欢呼声)因为还有一年就要毕业了。

And no matter what grade you're in, some of you are probably wishing it were still summer and you could've stayed in bed just a little bit longer this morning.

不论是哪个年级,你们可能都希望暑假依然没有结束,今天早上还能再多睡一小会儿。

I know that feeling.

我了解这种感觉。

When I was young, my family lived overseas.

我小时候,我们家生活在海外。

I lived in Indonesia for a few years.

我在印尼住过几年。

And my mother, she didn't have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school,

我妈妈没有钱送我去其他美国孩子所上的学校,

but she thought it was important for me to keep up with an American education.

但是她认为必须让我接受美国的教育。

So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday.

因此,她决定从周一到周五亲自给我上课。

But because she had to go to work, the only time she could do it was at 4:30 in the morning.

不过因为还要上班,所以只能在清晨四点半给我上课。

Now, as you might imagine, I wasn't too happy about getting up that early.

你们可以想象,我很不情愿那么早起床。

And a lot of times, I'd fall asleep right there at the kitchen table.

有很多次,我趴在餐桌上睡着了。

But whenever I'd complain, my mother would just give me one of those looks and she'd say, "This is no picnic for me either, buster." (Laughter)

然而每当我抱怨的时候,我妈妈都会看我一眼,然后说:“小鬼,这对我也并不轻松。”(笑声)

相关文档
最新文档