《疯狂动物城》全本台词带单词解析(汉英对照)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

疯狂动物城

1--Fear, treachery (betrayal), blood lust(性欲,欲望).

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前这些是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey(食草动物;猎物;捕食)were scared of predators(食肉动物,掠夺者). 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim(捕猎,致残/disable), and maul(残杀,袭击), and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious(cruel/evil)predator, or meek(温顺的)prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive(原始的)savage(n/adj 野蛮的)ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal(哺乳动物)has multitudinous (ˌmʌltɪˈtuːdɪnəs/,大量的,无数的)opportunities.

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd(兽群,放牧)anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions(豁免,免除). 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22--Bunny(儿童语言)cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小(眼界狭窄)的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn (damn,织补,该死的,非常的)happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. (我们可安定了)

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency(complacent,自满,满足), Jude. (知足常乐)你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon(lover/sweetie), is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

-让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

-没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

-没有-兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

-从来没有。-从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck(hell 的委婉语), you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

相关文档
最新文档