日常亲子英语对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Get up起床
Good morning,sweetie. You finally got up.
Did you sleep well 你睡得好吗
Did you have a bad night 晚上过得不好吗
How was your sleep last night 昨晚睡得好吗
It’s almost time to get up. 该起床了。
Wake up, sleepyhead. 起床,小懒鬼。
Time to get going. 出发的时间到了。
We need to get moving. 我们要赶快行动。
It’s already late. 已经迟啦。
`
Are you still lazing around 你还赖床吗
Rise and shine! 快起床吧!
You better hurry.
It’s time to get dressed. 该穿衣服啦。
It’s already 8 o’clock.已经八点了。
Well, honey, wake up, or you’ll be late for school.
Ten more minutes. I'm still sleepy. 再多睡十分钟。我还想睡。Did you stay up late last night 你昨天晚上熬夜了吗
No, I couldn't fall asleep last night.没有,我昨晚根本睡不着。
2. 穿衣
`
Peter, take off your pajamas. 彼得,把睡衣脱掉。
What should I wear today 我今天要穿什么
It’s chilly outside, so don’t forget to put on your jacket. 外面有点冷,把外套穿上。How’s the shirt 这件衬衫看起来如何
Son, it looks great on you. 儿子,你看起来很帅。
Hurry up and get dressed. 快点换衣服。
You put your shoes on wrong. 你把鞋子穿错了。Put on shoes
You’ve got your shoes on the wrong way. 你把鞋子穿错了。
You’ve got your right shoe on your left foot, and the left shoe on the right foot.你把右脚的鞋子穿在左脚上,把左脚的鞋子穿在右脚上了。
Those shoes are on wrong. 鞋子穿错了。
;
These shoes don’t match.这两只鞋子不是一双。
These shoes don’t go together. 这两只鞋子不是一双。
Are those shoes pinching your toes 那双鞋子挤脚吗
Do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet 你知道怎么系你的鞋带吗
What do you want to wear today今天你想穿什么
What do you feel like wearing today今天你想穿什么
It’s too cold for short sleeves.今天穿短袖太冷了。
Is this shirt too tight这件衬衫太紧吗
Here’s a pretty little shirt for you.这件漂亮的小衣服是给你的。
How did your clothes get so dirty你的衣服怎么会这么脏
;
You look smashing! 你看起来好极了!
It’s not really your look. 看起来都不像你了。
Red is definitely your colour. 红色是很适合你的颜色。
What a neat outfit!你穿得漂亮极了!
You’re dressed nicely! 你穿得漂亮极了!
Come on, we need to get these pants on. 来吧,我们需要把这些裤子穿上。
Did you outgrow these pants already Wow, you’re growing fast. 你已经比裤子长得快啦喔,你长得真快。
You tore these pants; you can’t wear them today. 你把裤子脱掉,你今天不能穿它们。Your pants are on backwards.你的裤子穿反了。
Straighten out your legs. 把你的腿伸出来。
¥
Put your legs straighten out.把你的腿伸出来。
Stretch your legs. Don’t bend over.把腿伸直。不要弯腿。
I can’t get your pants on with your legs like that. 你把腿那样我没法给你穿裤子。
Lift up your leg. 把腿抬起来。
Put your foot through here.把你的脚穿过这里。
Put your foot through this opening. 把你的脚穿过这里。
Now your other foot/leg.现在另一支脚/腿。
First put your arm through the sleeve, now put your head through.先把你的胳膊伸进袖子,现在把你的脑袋钻出来。
Your sweater is on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反了。
You have your sweater on backwards. 你的羊毛衫穿反了。
:
Your sweater is inside-out.你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了。
You have your sweater on inside-out. 你把羊毛衫里朝外穿了。
Put your hand through the sleeve. Now the other one. 把你的手穿过袖子。现在另外一只。
Your right arm goes in the right sleeves.你的右手放到右边的袖子里。
Now put your other arm in the other sleeve.现在把你的另一个胳膊放到另一只袖子里。Your little finger is stuck in the sleeve; let me get it out. 你的小手指卡在袖子里了,让我帮你弄出来。
Take your clothes off/take off your clothes.脱衣服。
Let me button up your shirt. 让我帮你把衬衫扣起来。