商务英语口语(中级)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I. Interpret the following sentences into English.(20%)

1. 我是不是有足够的时间办理入境和通关手续呢?

Do I have enough time for immigration and customs formalities?

2. 两天前我在你们饭店预订了两间带浴室的单人房。

I booked two single rooms with bath in your hotel two days ago.

3. 假如你方给3% 的佣金,我们将向你试订一批货。

If you offer a 3% commission, we will order trial goods.

4. 请告诉我您需要的数量,这样我们才好安排生产和装运。

Please tell me the quantity you need, so we can arrearage the production and shipment.

5. 顺便问一下,如果我想要货物在圣诞节前交的话,我什么时候必须开立信用证?

By the way, if I want to deliver the goods before Christmas, when do I have to establish the letters of credit?

II. Interpret the following sentences into Chinese.(20%)

1. We hope your visit will reinforce our business relations.

2. There are some famous historical sites and scenic spots in and around the city.

3. As you may notice, the price skyrockets in raw materials, we’re forced to adjust our prices accordingly.

4. Packing effects the reputation of our products so we pay close attention to it.

5. Y our failure to deliver the goods with the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.

I. Interpret the following sentences into English.(20%)

1. 请代向黄经理问好,并告诉他我非常感谢他的热情款待。

Please say hi to manager Huang and told him that I very thankful for his hospitality.

2. 我的手提箱里有一些个人物品,这是手提电脑。

My suitcase had some personal items, this is a laptop.

3. 鉴于我们过去几年的友好合作关系,我们各让一步吧,我把价格降低3%。According to our friendly relations and cooperation over the past few years, we both compromise

a little, I reduce the price by 3 percent.

4. 包装必须适合海运,足够牢固,经得住野蛮搬运。

Package must suitable for sea shipping, strong enough to withstand rough handling

5. 交货的延误是由于你们信用证的延误。你们的信用证昨天才到达。

Delay in delivery due to your delay of letter of credit. Your letter of credit reached yesterday.

II. Interpret the following sentences into Chinese.(20%)

1. I managed a few hours’ sleep and am now feeling fine. I’m sure, however, that jet lag will catch up with me tomorrow.

我挤出了几个小时的睡眠时间,现在感觉不错。我肯定,明天我就能倒好时差。

2. I have asked you a personal question, I’m sorry. In my culture, people ask this question all the time.

对不起,我问了你一个私人问题。在我们的文化中,人们问这种问题很平常。

3. Please send us full details of your goods and give us your earliest delivery date.

请寄给我们你的货物的全部细节,并告诉我们您的最早的交货日期。

4.We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the new year rush.

我希望货物能准时到达以赶上新一年的忙期。

5.The insurance company is responsible for the claim, as far as it is within the scope of coverage.

保险公司是在尽可能的覆盖范围内负责赔偿。

I. Interpret the following sentences into English.(20%)

1. 我必须要向你和在场的诸位告别了。

I must said goodbye to you and everyone on the scene.

2. 你把行李整理好,在房间等我。我八点钟左右来接你。

You collated your luggage waiting for me in the room. I pick you up around eight o'clock

3. 若你方愿意降低价格,比方说3%,我们愿向你方试订此货。

If you are willing to lower prices, say 3%, we would like to try your set of these goods.

4. 我确定所有的货物在装运前都包装得很好。它们一定是在运输过程中遭到损坏。

I am sure that all goods are packed well before shipping. They must have been damaged during the transportation.

5. 我们的商检部门所出具的质量、数量检验证书是最终的、对双方都具有约束力。

Our commodity inspection department provides the quality, quantity testing certific ate is final, and have the binding force to both sides.

II. Interpret the following sentences into Chinese.(20%)

1. We’ve been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival.

自从你发传真通知我们你的抵达日期后,我们一直期待你的到来。

2. Xiamen attracts an increasing number of visitors with its island scenery, pleasant subtropical climate and splendid history and culture.

厦门以它的海岛风光,宜人亚热带气候,灿烂的历史和文化吸引了越来越多的游客。

3. We’ll keep your inquiry in mind and contact you as soon as it is back in stock.

我们会记录你的询盘,一有库存我们马上联系你。

4. Mr. Anderson is trying his best to ask Mr. Bai for an early shipment in order to meet the market demand.

安德森先生一直竭力要求白先生早日出货以满足市场需求。

5. We can produce shoes modeled after the fashions of different markets or according to buyer’s samples.

我们可以生产不同市场的流行款式或根据买方的样品鞋为蓝本的款型。

相关文档
最新文档