最酷最地道的美国口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
最酷最地道的美国口语
Stay away from him. 别靠近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw?你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
【