HeyTalk常用英语短语大全——问候类
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
HeyTalk常用英语短语大全——问候类
简单的问候:
Hi! 你好!/嗨!
Hello! 你好!
Hey! 你好!/嘿!
Hey there! 你好!
Yo! 嗨!(俚语)
Yo, G! 嗨,哥们!(俚语)
Howdy! 你好!(方言)
Good morning. 早上好。
(0—12:00am)
morning. 早上好。
Good afternoon. 下午好。
(12:00—5:00pm)
Afternoon. 下午好。
Good evening. 晚上好。
(5:00pm—0)
Evening. 晚上好。
一般的问候:
How are you? 你怎么样?
How do you do? 你怎么样?
How you doing? 你过得怎样?
How are you? 你怎么样?
How are you doing? 你过的怎么样?
How are you doing these days? 这些天你过的怎么样?
How are you keeping? 你过的怎么样?
How are you feeling? 心情怎么样?
How are you getting on? 近来如何?
How are you getting along? 近来如何?
How are things? 事情办得怎么样了?
How are things going (with you)? 近况如何?
How's it going? 近况如何?
How's everything? 一切都好吗?
How's everything going? 一切都好吗?
How's everything with you? 你一切都好吗?
Is everything going well with you? 你一切都好吗?
Is everything OK? 一切都好吗?
How's anything at home? 家里一切都好吗?
Is John okay? 约翰好吗?
How's your family? 家人怎么样?
How's it been? 近来怎样?
How's work? 工作怎样?
How's life? 过得怎样?
How's business? 生意怎么样?
How's your wife(husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, father...)? 你的妻子(丈夫,女朋友,男朋友,母亲,父亲...)怎么样?
How is she(he)? 她(他)怎么样呢?
How's he getting along these days? 他这些天过得怎么样?
How was your weekend? 周末过得怎样?
How you been? 你过得怎样?
How have you been? 你过得怎么样?
How have you been recently? 你最近过得怎么样?
How have you been doing? 最近怎么样?
How have you been getting along? 近来过得怎样?
How did it go today? 今天怎么样?
How goes it? 近来如何?
How goes the world with you? 近况如何?
What's happening with your family? 你家怎么样?
What's up? 怎么样?
What's new? 有什么新鲜事?
What's new with you? 有什么新鲜事?
What's new in your life? 有什么新鲜事?
What's happening recently? 最近在忙什么?
What's going on with your family? 家人状况如何?
What are you doing these days? 这些日子在忙什么?
What are you up to these days? 你最近在忙什么?
What have you been doing? 你最近在做什么?
What have you been doing lately? 你最近在做什么?
What have you been up to? 你最近在忙什么呢?
What are you doing? 你在干什么呢?
What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么(你怎么在这儿)?
What are you doing around here? 你在这儿干什么呢?
What are you two doing here? 你们俩在这儿做什么呢?
What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿干什么呢?
What's the hurry? 你这急着干什么呢?
Where are you headed? 你去哪儿?
I'm just killing time 你只是在消磨时间。
Hey, we meet again. 嗨! 我们又见面了。
What a pleasant surprise to neet you here! 真没想到会在这里遇见你!
Fancy meeting you here. 真巧在这遇见你。
What a coincidence! 真巧啊!
What a lucky chance to see you here! 真幸运在这看见你!
What a small world! 多么小的世界呀!
Small world! 世界真小呀!
I never expected to see you here. 真的没想到会在这里碰到你。
It's quite a pleasant surprise! 真没想到会见到你!
What brings you here today? 什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you to the city? 什么风把你吹到这城市了?
What brings you out to the Hamptons? 什么风把你吹到汉普顿了? See what the wind blew in. 看什么风把你吹来了。
Look who is here. 看谁来了。
It's good to see you! 很高兴见到你!
It's so nice to see you again. 很高兴又见到你。
I'm glad to see you again. 我很高兴再次见到你。
Glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
I'm so happy to see you. 我真高兴能见到你。
It's been too long. 好久没见了。
It's been so long. 好久没见了。
It's been a long time. 好久不见了。
Been a long time. 好久不见了。
Long time no see! 好久不见了!
Haven't seen you in a while. 好久没见了。
Haven't seen you for a long time. 很久不见了。
Haven't seen you for ages! 好久没见到你了!
Haven't seen you recently. 一段时间没见你了。
We also haven't seen them for ages. 我们好久也没有见到他们了。
Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗?
I hardly know you. 我很难认出你了。
Your name dosen't just come to me. 你的名字我都想不起来了。
There you are. 原来你在这儿呀。
Why are you here? 你为什么在这儿?
Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?
Where have you been hiding? 你躲到哪儿去了?
Where have you been keeping yourself? 你去哪儿了?
Where have you been up to? 在哪儿发财呢?
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
Where are you off to? 你要去哪儿?
Are you well? 你还好吗?
Are you better? 好点了吗?
Any thing new? 近来怎样?
In good shape, are you? 光景不错吧?
Sup dog? 你好吗?/最近怎么样?
夸讲的问候:
Look great. 看上去不错。
You look great. 你看上去不错。
You look good. 你看上去挺好呀。
You look nice. 你看起来很棒。
You look well. 你看上去很好。
You look lovely. 你看上去很可爱。
You look radiant. 你看起来很精神。
You're in the pink! 你气色真好!
You're still the same. 你仍然没有变样。
You haven't changed much. 你没怎么变样。
You haven't changed at all. 你完全没变样。
You haven't changed a bit. 你一点没变。
You haven't changed a bit since I saw you last time. 从我上次见你到现在没什么变化。
You've really changed. 你真变样了。
You've become so beautiful. 你变得更漂亮了。
You've grown up. 你长大了。
You look better than ever. 你看起来比以前更好了。
You're keeping well. 过得不错嘛。
I know you business is going strong recently. 我知道你最近生意兴隆呀。
I heard that your business is being prosperous these day. 我听说你这些天生意是蓬勃发展呀。
积极态度的回答:
Good. 还好。
Pretty good. 挺好。
Great. 很好。
Excellent. 很精彩。
Very well. 很好。
Quite well. 十分的好。
That's good. 很好。
That's ok. 很好。
That's all right. 一切都很好。
Fine, thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Really fine. 真的很好。
Just fine, thanks. 还好,谢谢。
Every is fine! 一切很好!
Everything is OK. 一切顺利。
Everything is just great. 一切都很好。
Everything is five by five. 一切都好。
All right, thank you. 很好,谢谢你。
Never better! 从来没这么好!
Never been better! 从来没这么好!
Never felt better. 从未感觉这么好过。
I'm fine! 我很好!
I'm doing good. 我挺好的。
I'm getting on well. 我过的很好。
I'm all right. 我很好。
I'm wonderful. 我很好。
I'm just great! 我很好。
I think really good. 我认为非常好。
I'm okay. 我很好。
It's OK. 很好。
It's all good. 一切都好。
It's going pretty well. 一切相当顺利。
It proceeded smoothly. 进展顺利。
(I'm) keeping myself out of trouble. (我)一直没问题。
Couldn't be better. 好得不能再好了。
Not bad. 不错,挺好。
No complains. 还不错。
So far, so good. 到目前为止,还算不错。
中立态度的回答:
Oh, same as usual. 和往常一样。
Same as always. 和通常一样。
Same as ever. 和从前一样。
Same as before. 和以前一样。
Same old, same old. 还是老样子。
Same shit, different day. 不同的日子,同样的调子。
Another day, another dollar. 和往常一样。
Like always. 像通常一样。
Nothing much. 没什么。
Oh, the usual rounds. 哦,老样子。
Just so so. 一般一般。
So-so. 一般。
Surviving,thanks. 凑合,谢谢。
Bearing up,bearing up. 马马虎虎。
I get by. 过得去。
I'm still the same. 还是老样子。
Not too bad. 不算太坏。
Nothing too bad! 不太糟/不算坏。
Not much! How about you? 没什么! 你怎么样呢? Nothing much! 没什么!
Nothing special! 没什么特殊的!
Okay I guess. 我想还行吧。
Much better now. 现在好多了。
Fair to middling. 还行,凑合吧。
消极态度的回答:
Not so good. 不很好。
Not too good. 不太好。
Not (so, too, very) well. 不(很,太,很)好。
Not (so, too) great. 不(很,太)好。
Not exactly. 不怎样好。
Well, a little bit tired. 有点累。
Tired! 很累!
I'm (pretty) tired. 我很累。
I'm not good today. 我今天(心情)不好。
I'm stressed out. 我压力很大。
It's a long story. 一言难尽。
Horrible. 很可怕。
Terrible. 很糟糕。
I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。
I am most definitely not all right. 我不是一般的糟。
Things aren't working out for me. 事事不如意。
Things haven't been going my way these few days. 这几天事事不如意。
反问侯:
Fine! Thank you, and you? 很好! 谢谢,你呢?
I'm just great! How about you? 我很好! 你怎么样呢?
Very well, thank you! Are you well? 非常好,谢谢你! 你好吗?
HeyTalk,让中国孩子告别哑巴英语。
首创在线实景双师课堂,1000种主题,每种主题结合生活、文化、自然景观等方面,让孩子在家里就可以走遍世界。