商务英语口语天天练

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Establishing Business Relations建立业务关系

Brief Introduction

建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。

Basic Expressions

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counsel or’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name an

d address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Mapl

e Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in im portant business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a vi ew to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business rela tions with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours. 你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products a nd would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years. 我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connection s with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleas ure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sa les.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

Inquiry询盘

Brief Introduction

在对外贸易中,交易的一方欲出售或购买某种商品,向另一方询问买卖该商品的各项交易条件,这种口头的或书面的表示,在进出口业务中称之为询盘或询价。询盘一般分为两种:

1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。

2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。 B asic Expressions

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offe r? 请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their be st prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to r eceive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you. 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you f or a special discount.

相关文档
最新文档