《我们这一天》经典台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Dialogues of This is us

Episode 1

Dr.Katowski

I lost my wife last year,cancer. That's the reason I still work so much at my age. Just...trying to pass the time.

我妻子去年去世的, 癌症。所以我这把年纪了还在卖力工作,只是想消磨时间。

We were married 53 years, five children, 11 grandkids, but we lost our very first child, during the delivery. The reason I went into this field, truth be told.

我们结婚53年了,五个孩子,11个孙子, 但是我们失去了第一胎,接生时夭折的。说实话这就是我从事这个行业的原因。

I have spent five decades delivering babies. More babies than I can count. But there is not

a single day that goes by that I don't think of the child I lost.

我干接生干了五十年了。接生过的孩子多得数不过来。但还是没有哪一天我没想起我那死去的孩子的。

And I'm an old man now. I like to think that because of the child that I lost, because of the path that he sent me on that I have saved countless other babies.

现在我老了,我想正是因为我失去的这个孩子,因为他让我选择了这条路,我才能救回数不胜数的孩子。

I like to think that maybe one day you'll be an old man like me talking a younger man's ear off, explaining to him how you took the sourest lemon that life has to offer and turned it into something resembling lemonade.

我想也许有一天你会变成像我这样的老人...并向一位年轻人娓娓道来你是如何将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜。

If you can do that, then you will still be taking three babies home from this hospital. Just maybe not the way you planned. I don't know if that was meaningful or senile, but I thought it ought to be said.

如果你能做到,那你还是能从医院带走三个孩子,只是跟你的计划稍有偏差而已,我不知道这话是否有意义或是我老糊涂了,但我觉得我应该告诉你。

Your wife'll still be asleep for a little while. Go see your babies. They're excited to meet their father. I think maybe they got a good one.

你妻子还要再睡一会儿,去看你的孩子吧。他们很期待见到自己的父亲,他们也许摊上了个好父亲。

Episode 2

Randall & Kevin & Kate

Randall: Hey, Kevin. Deep breath, okay? Come on, man, First came…

兰德尔:小凯,深呼吸,好吗?来吧,兄弟,第一个...

Kevin: Me.

凯文:是我

Randall: And Dad said…

兰德尔:爸爸说…

Kevin: Gee.

凯文:天哪。

Kevin: And then came…

凯文:然后是...

Kate: Me!

凯特:是我!

Kevin: And Mom said…

凯文:妈妈说...

Kate: Whee!

凯特:妈呀!

Kevin: And then came…

凯文:接下来是...

Randall: Me。

兰德尔:是我。

Kevin: And they said…

凯文:然后他们说

Randall: That’s three.

兰德尔:三个了。

Kevin: Big three!

凯文:三个小家伙!

Together: Big three!

众人:三个小家伙!

Jack & Rebecca

Rebecca: What are you doing out here?

妈妈:你怎么在这里?

Jack: I don’t like sleeping far away from you. No more drinking.

杰克:我不想睡得离你太远。我再也不喝酒了。

Rebecca: You can’t just stop…

妈妈:这不是说戒就…

Jack: I can. For you, I can. I will.

杰克:我能,为了你,我能戒,我会戒。

Jack: You know, when I was a little boy, I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up, Adults always ask little kids that. You know? I never had a good answer. Not until… not until I was 28, till the day that I met you. That’s when I knew exactly what I wanted to be when

相关文档
最新文档