移动英语服务用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

移动英语服务用语
1.欢迎光临,中国移动!
Welcome to China Mobile !
2.您好,请问,有什么事需要帮忙吗?
How do you do ,excuse me ,what can I do for you ?
3.请这边走!
This way ,please !
4.请在这儿办理,好吗?
Would you please handle your business here ?
5.请稍等,谢谢。

Wait a moment ,please ,thank you .
6.请稍等,我马上为您办好。

Wait a moment ,please ,I’ll do it for you at once .
7.对不起,我们正在办理交接班手续,请你稍等。

Sorry ,We’re going through formalities with our relief ,please wait a moment.
8.对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting.
9.对不起,我需要查询一下资料,需要离开一会,麻烦您稍等片刻。

Sorry ,I must inquire about the file and leave for a while ,May I bother you to wait a moment?
10.对不起,现在业务繁忙,请你先休息一会儿,这儿有报纸和杂志,等柜台前较空时,我再来叫您,好吗?
Sorry ,We’re now busy ,Would you please have a short rest first ?We have newspapers and
magazines here .I’ll call you when the counter is not so crowded.
11.请各位照顾一下,先给这位先生/女士办理,谢谢各位。

Would you be kind enough to let me handle the business for this gentleman/lady first.
12.不客气,这是我应该做的。

It’s my pleasure ./You’re welcome .That’s what I should do.
13.欢迎下次光临!
Welcome to you next time!
14.您好,欢迎光临!
How do you do ,Welcome to our company!
15.请问您需要办理什么业务?
Excuse me ,what kind of business do you want to handle?
16.您好,欢迎光临,请稍等!
How do you do , Welcome to our company! Please wait a moment!
17.对不起,按公司规定,这是不能办理的,请您原谅。

Sorry ,according to the rules in our company ,we can’t do it for you ,please excuse me .
18.请问,您带了身份证吗?
Excuse me, have you brought your ID card ?
19.对不起,我没听清楚,麻烦您再说一遍,好吗?
Sorry ,I beg your pardon?
20.对不起,按规定您还缺身份证/资料,请您补齐后再来,谢谢!
Sorry ,according to the rules ,you still lack your ID card/some materials ,please get everything ready before you come here ,thank you!
21.我公司目前推出了一些新业务,请问您想知道吗?
Our company has presented some new business recently ,would you like to know?
22.请问,您是否还需要开通新业务?
Excuse me ,would you like to open any new business?
23.这是您的资料和新业务资料,请拿好。

Here are the materials on yourself and the new business ,Please hold them well.
24.对不起,我们这样做是按照公司规定办理的,请您原谅。

Sorry ,we handle the business according to the rules in our company ,please excuse me .
25.很对不起,刚才由于营业员原因搞错了,我马上为你更正,请您原谅。

I’m very sorry ,we made a mistake because of the assistant’s carelessness ,I’ll correct it for you at once ,please excuse our mistake.
26.对不起,这里我看不太清楚,麻烦您再说一遍,好吗?
Excuse me ,I can’t read it here ,would you please tell me ?
27.对不起,我没听清楚,麻烦您再说一遍,好吗?
Sorry , I beg your pardon ?
28.请问,您还有其他问题吗?
Excuse me ,do you have any other problems?
29.以后你有任何问题都可拨打1860咨询。

You can dial 1860 for consultation if you have any problems later .
30.这是我的工号牌,请为我的服务打分,请投入意见箱,谢谢合作!
This is my working number ,please mark/grade my service and put it into the suggestion box ,thank you for your cooperation .
31.再见,请走好,欢迎下次光临!
Bye-bye ,please take care ,welcome to you next time!
32.请您稍等,我马上请值班经理来接待您。

Please wait a moment ,I’ll ask the on-duty manager to receive you at once.
33.对不起,我代表公司向您表示深深的歉意。

Sorry ,I apologize sincerely to you on behalf of our company.
34.请留下您的联系电话,好吗?
Would you please leave your telephone number?
35.对不起,您的心情我能理解,请您听我解释。

Sorry ,I can understand how you feel ,but would you please listen to my explanation .
36.对不起,我会对您的投诉负责,这是我的名片,我将在二天内给您回复。

Sorry ,I’ll be responsible for your complaint ,this is my card ,I’ll give a reply to you within 2 days .
37.我理解您的苦衷。

I can understand your difficulties .
38.让我们看看这件事该怎么解决。

Let’s discuss how to settle this problem .
尊敬的客户:
您好!
感谢您使用我司业务,如果您对我们的服务有什么建议或要求,欢迎您拨打10086,我们会帮您解决,对您的宝贵意见表示衷心的感谢!您的满意就是我们的服务宗旨!。

相关文档
最新文档