迪士尼电影花木兰电影学英语剧本中英对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
花木兰
Mulan
匈奴入侵,快点烽火!
We're under attack!Light the signal!
现在全中国的人都知道你来了
Now all of China knows you're here.
好极了
Perfect.
启票皇上
Your Majesty
匈奴已越过北方边界
the Huns have crossed our northern border.
不可能,无人能越过长城
lmpossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.
他们由单于领军
Shan-Yu is leading them.
我们将保卫你的皇宫
We'll set up defenses around your palace immediately.
不,派你的军队保护朕的子民
No. Send your troops to protect my people.
赐福
Chi Fu.
是皇上
Yes, Your Highness?
通令全国各地征召壮丁
Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.
紧急召集所有军人回营服役
Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.
皇上,恕臣直言
Forgive me, Your Majesty,
我相信我的军队就能阻挡单于
but I believe my troops can stop him.
朕不能冒这个险,将军
l won't take any chances, General.
小兵也会立大功
A single grain of rice can tip the scale.
有时候,一个人就是胜败关键
One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
妇德就是文静,谦虚
Quiet and demure.
文雅……
Graceful.
礼貌
Polite.
雅致
Delicate.
举止优雅…小心…
Refined. Poised.
Punctual.'
守时
糟了
Ai-yah!
小白
Little Brother!
小白
Little Brother!
小……
Lit...
你在这儿啊?
Ah! There you are.
谁是世上最聪明的小狗狗
Who's the smartest doggy in the world?
来吧,小家伙
Come on, smart boy.
今天你能帮我做家务吗?
Can you help me with my chores today?
列祖列宗
Honorable ancestors,
让木兰今天给媒婆一个好印象
please help Mulan impress the matchmaker today.
求求您,请帮帮她吧
Please.Please help her.
爹爹,我给您带来……
Father, l brought your... Whoa!
木兰
Mulan.
我多准备了一个
l brought a spare.
医生说清早三杯茶
The doctor said three cups of tea in the morning...
还有晚上上三杯哦
and three at night.
木兰,你早该进城了
Mulan, you should already be in town.
我们都指望你……
We are counting on you
替花家光宗耀祖啊
to uphold the family honor.
别担心,爹
Don't worry, Father.
我不会让您失望
l won't let you down.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
快去吧
Hurry!
我要求祖宗多多保佑木兰
l'm going to... pray some more.
夫人,你女儿来了没?
Fa Li, is your daughter here yet?
媒婆可不是个有耐性的人哦
The matchmaker is not a patient woman.
她怎么老是迟到啊
Of all days to be late.
我早该求祖宗保佑的
l should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
他们能保佑什么?
How lucky can they be?
他们死了啊
They're dead.
除此之外……我有
Besides, l've got..
我们需要的幸运符
all the luck we'll need.
你该有点用处了
This is your chance to prove yourself.
奶奶,小心啊
Grandma, no!
哇塞
Yep,
这只蟋蟀真是幸运
this cricket's a lucky one!
我来了
l'm here.
怎么了?
What?
娘,我必须..
But, Mama, l had to...
不要找借口
None of your excuses.
你先要打扮一下
Now, let's get you cleaned up.
@ This is what you give me to work with
@ Well, honey, I've seen worse
@ We are gonna turn this sow's ear
@ Into a silk purse
lt's freezing.
好冷哦
lt would have been warm
if you were here on time.
@ We'll have you washed and dried
@ Primped and polished
Til you glow with pride
@ Trust my recipe for instant bride
@ You'll bring honor to us all
Mulan, what's this?
Uh, notes.
ln case l forget something.
Hold this.
We'll need more luck than l thought.
@ Wait and see when we're through @ Boys will gladly go to war for you
- @ With good fortune
- @ And a great hairdo
[together] @ You'll bring honor
To us all
@ A girl can bring her family
@ Great honor in one way
- @ By striking a good match
- Huh?
- @ And this could be the day
- [laughs]
@ Men want girls with good taste
- Calm.
- Obedient.
@ Who work fast-paced
@ With good breeding
- @ And a tiny waist
- [gasps]
@ You'll bring honor to us all
@ We all must serve our emperor
@ Who guards us from the Huns
@ A man by bearing arms
@ A girl by bearing sons
@ When we're through you can't fail @ Like a lotus blossom soft and pale
@ How could any fellow say no sale
@ You'll bring honor to us all
@ You'll bring honor to us all
There. You're ready.
Not yet.
An apple for serenity.
A pendant for balance.
@ Beads ofjade
@ For beauty
@ You must proudly
@ Show it
@ Now add a cricket
@ Just for luck
@ And even you can't blow it
@ Ancestors, hear my plea
@ Help me not to make a fool of me
@ And to not uproot my family tree
@ Keep my father standing tall
@ Scarier than the undertaker
@ We are meeting our matchmaker
[townspeople] @ Destiny guard our girls
@ And our future as it fast unfurls
@ Please look kindly
On these cultured pearls
@ Each a perfect porcelain doll
@ Please bring honor to us
@ Please bring honor to us
@ Please bring honor to us
@ Please bring honor to us
@ Please bring honor to us all @
花木兰
Fa Mulan.
在
Present.
不要随便开口
Speaking without permission.
哦
Oops.
她火气这么大干嘛?
Who spit in her bean curd?
太瘦了
Mmm. Too skinny.
不容易生出儿子
Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.
妇有四德指的是什么?
说呀
妇德指导的是谦虚
而妇言是少说话
妇容是和悦,还有妇力……
是妇功
妇功意思是服从
跟我来
Hmm. This way.
现在呢
Now,
倒茶
pour the tea.
取悦你未未的公婆
To please your future in-laws,
一定要谨慎望而却步、优雅
you must demonstrate a sense of dignity...
还要心存恭敬
and refinement.
你也必须注意仪态
You must also be poised.
对不起
Um, pardon me.
还要安静
And silent!
能不能还我一下?
Could l just take that back?
等一下
One moment.
为什么,你笨手笨脚
Why, you clumsy...
我认为进行得顺利,对吧?
l think it's going well, don't you?
快给我水,浇水呀
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
你实在是太不像话
You are a disgrace!
你也许看起来像个新娘
You may look like a bride,
可是永远不会为你们家争光
but you will never bring your family honor!
@ Look at me
看看我
@ I will never pass
我永远成为不了
@ For a perfect bride
好新娘
@ Or a perfect daughter
或是好女儿
@ Can it be
可以吗
@ I'm not meant to play this part
我不是有意要这样
@ Now I see
现在我知道
@ That if I were truly to be myself
我是不是真的自我
@ I would break my family's heart
我会伤了家人的心
@ Who is that girl I see
我看到的那女孩是谁
@ Staring straight
@ Back at me
@ Why is my reflection
为什么我的倒影
@ Someone I don't know
@ Somehow I cannot hide
@ Who I am
我是谁
@ Though I've tried
虽然我尝试了
@ When will my reflection show
@ Who I am inside
@ When will my reflection show
@ Who I am
@ Inside @
天啊
My, my.
今年花开得真漂亮啊
What beautiful blossoms we have this year.
可是你看,这朵迟了
But look.This one's late.
但我肯定等到它开花的时候
But l'll bet that when it blooms,
一定会是最美丽的
it will be the most beautiful of all.
什么事?
What is it?
木兰,你别出去
Mulan.Stay inside.
乡亲们
Citizens
我从京城带来皇上谕令
l bring a proclamation from the imperial city.
匈奴已侵犯中原
The Huns have invaded China.
皇上有令
By order of the emperor,
每家都要选出一名壮丁从军
one man from every family must serve in the lmperial army.
萧家接旨
The Hsiao family.
易家接旨
The Yi family.
我愿替我爹保卫国家
l will serve the emperor in my father's place.
花家接旨
The Fa family.
不
no
我已准备为国效劳
l am ready to serve the emperor.
爹,你不能去
Father, you can't go.
木兰
Mulan!
官爷,求求你
Please, sir,
我爹已经参加过战场了
my father has already fought bravely...
住嘴!
Silence!
你该教教你女儿
You would do well to teach your daughter
男人说话,哪有她插嘴的份?
to hold her tongue in a man's presence.
木兰,你让爹丢尽颜面
Mulan, you dishonor me.
明日到军营报到
Report tomorrow to the Wu Zhong camp.
是
Yes, sir.
楚家接旨
The Chu family!
你不应该去的
You shouldn't have to go!
木兰
Mulan.
有足够的年轻人为国打仗啊
There are plenty of young men to fight for China.
能够保家卫国是我的荣耀
lt is an honor to protect my country and my family.
就为了荣耀,连命都不要?
So, you'll die for honor.
我为国拐躯,死而无憾
l will die doing what's right.
-可是,如果…-我自有分寸
- But if you...- l know my place!
倒是你该管管自己
lt is time you learned yours.
木兰走了
Mulan is gone!
什么?
What?
怎么可能?
lt can't be.
木兰
不
你得快追她回来
You must go after her.
这要杀头的
She could be killed.
只有我们不说
她才能活命
列祖列宗,求求你们
保佑木兰
Watch over Mulan.
木须,醒来吧
Mushu, awaken!
我复活了!
I live!
告诉我哪个凡人要我保护?
老祖宗要我去,只要开口
木须
我来说几句,要是谁敢找我们花家的麻烦
Let me say somethin'. Anybody who's foolish enough to threaten our family, 我就好好收拾他
vengeance will be mine!
木须
它们才是守护神
它们…
They...
保护这个家
protect the family.
而你这降了级的
And you, o demoted one?
我…是负责敲锣
l... ring the gong.
说对了,现在去叫醒祖先们吧
That's right.Now, wake up the ancestors.
我这就去叫醒大家
大家起来
快起来,别偷懒了
要办正事罗,别睡美容觉了
我就知道……
l knew it. l knew it!
木兰从一开始就是个大麻烦
That Mulan was a troublemaker from the start!
别看我
Don't look at me.
她可是你家那边的人
She gets it from your side of the family.
她只想帮助她父亲
She's trying to help her father.
要是她被人发现
lf she's discovered,
花家就会永远抬不起头
Fa Zhou will be forever shamed.
花家祠堂会声望全无
千百年传统沦丧
家产全得没收
我家孩子从没惹过麻烦
My children never caused such trouble.
他们全是针灸师傅
They all became acupuncturists.
总不能全都当针灸师啊
Well, we can't all be acupuncturists.
是啊,你的曾孙女还女扮男装哩
No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a cross-dresser!
派守护神带她回来
Let a guardian bring her back.
是啊,叫醒最精明的
Yes, awaken the most cunning.
不,那行动最快的
No, the swiftest.
不,最有智慧的
No, send the wisest.
安静
Silence!
我们得派能力最强的
We must send the most powerful of all.
好啦…我了解,我去
Okay, okay, l get the drift.l'll go.
你们以为我不行?
Y'all don't think l can do it.
看我的
Watch this here.
我不错吧?
Aha! Jump back.l'm pretty hot, huh?
谁敢让我试试看啊?
你有机会去保护花家
You had your chance to protect the Fa family.
结果却把花嶝害得很惨
对呀,多亏你了
Yeah, thanks a lot.
什么意思?
And your point is?
意思是……
The point is ...
我们要派真正的龙去找木兰
we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Mulan.
什么?
What? What?
我是真正的龙啊
l'm a real dragon!
你根本就不够格
You are not worthy of this spot.
现在快叫醒石像神龙吧
Now, awaken the great stone dragon.
那你会重新考虑让我去吗?
So you'll get back to me on the job thing?
唉!
唉!
我只是要个机会嘛
又不是要你老命
lt's not like it'll kill ya.
石头,醒醒啊
Yo, Rocky, wake up!
你得去追木兰
Ya gotta go fetch Mulan!
快起来,去追她
去呀
来呀
有人在吗?
有人在吗?
醒醒!
石头…
Stony?
他们会杀我
Oh, man, they're gonna kill me.
石像神龙
你醒了吗?
have you awakened?
是啊…我刚醒
uh, uh...Yes, l just woke up!
我是伟大的石像神龙
l'm... l am the great stone dragon.
早上好,我会去追回木兰的
Good morning!l will go forth and fetch Mulan.
我有说我是石像神龙吗?
Did... Did l mention that l was the great stone dragon?
去吧
go
花家的命运
The fate of the Fa family
都交在你的手中了
rests in your claws.
别担心,我不会丢脸的
Don't even worry about it.l will not lose face.
我好像扭到我的筋骨了
Oh. My elbow!l know l twisted somethin'.
这下可好,现在该怎么办?
That's just great.Now what?
我死定了,都是因为男人婆
l'm doomed, and all 'cause Miss Man
干嘛要女扮男装惹祸?
decides to take her little drag show on the road.
去找她?
Go get her?
你有毛病吗?
What's the matter with you?
石像神龙已裂成两半
除非她是英雄
我才能回来
等等,这就对了
我让她变成英雄就能凯旋归来
就这么办
我真聪明
谁说你能来的?
Hey, what makes you think you're comin'?
你运气好吗?
You're lucky?
我长得像呆子吗?
Do l look like a sucker to you?
你什么意思?我很衰?
What you mean, ''a loser''?
看我拔掉你的胡须如何?
How 'bout l pop one of your antennas off?
再看看谁比较衰?
Then who's the loser?
京城来的探子
lmperial scouts.
单于
两位,干得好
Nice work, gentlemen.
你们找到匈奴军队了
You found the Hun army.
皇上会阻止你们
The emperor will stop you.
阻止我?
Stop me?
是他请我来的
He invited me.
他不断修筑长城向我挑战
By building his wall,he challenged my strength.
我只是陪他玩玩
Well, l'm here to play his game.
滚!
Go!
叫你们皇上派最强的军队来
Tell your emperor to send his strongest armies.
我等着
l'm ready.
送个信要多少人?
How many men does it take to deliver a message?
一个
One.
好嘛…这样呢?
Okay, okay, how about this?
对不起,该在哪里报到?
Excuse me.Where do l sign in?
我看见你有把剑
Ha, l see you have a sword.
我也有
l have one, too.
它们可是非常男人味和有力的
They're very manly and... tough.
我很努力在学哎
l'm working on it!
我骗得了谁?
Oh. Who am l fooling?
除非奇迹出现,我才能从军
lt's going to take a miracle to get me into the army.
是不是有人希望奇迹出现?
Did l hear someone ask for a miracle?
让我听你大声喊“啊”
Let me hear you say ''aaah''!
啊!
Aaah!
很接近了
That's close enough.
鬼?
A ghost.
你的贴身护卫龙来了
你的祖先派我来
完成你代父从军的愿望
快点,你想跟来就快扇呀
听清楚了
So heed my word!
如果军队发现你是个女的
'Cause if the army finds out you're a girl,
就只有死路一条
the penalty is death!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是谁?
Who am l?
我是谁?
Who am l?
我是迷失灵魂的守护神
l am the guardian of lost souls.
威力无比、欢乐无限
l am the powerful,the pleasurable,
且无坚不摧的木须
the indestructible Mushu.
哈帅吧?
Oh. Ha, ha.Pretty hot, huh?
我的祖先派只蜥蜴来帮我?
Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
喂,是龙,不是蜥蜴
Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard.
我不来吐舌头那套
l don't do that tongue thing.
你很……
You're, um...
很吓人?还是很威风?
lntimidating? Awe-inspiring?
很小
Tiny.
当然
Of course.
这是为了让你携带方便
l'm travel-size for your convenience.
如果是我真实的尺寸
lf l was my real size
会吓死你的牛
your cow here would die of fright.
跪下,母牛
Down, Bessie.
我的威力超越人们的想像
My powers are beyond your mortal imagination.
举个例
For instance
我眼睛能看透你的盔甲哦
my eyes can see straight through your armor.
好了,够了
All right, that's it!
你没面子!你家会没面子
Dishonor!Dishonor on your whole family.
你和你家的牛都会没面子
Dishonor on you,dishonor on your cow, dis...
慢点,对不起……
Stop. l'm sorry. l'm sorry.
我只是太紧张了
l'm just nervous.
l've never done this before.
我从来没扮过男生
那你得相信我
Then you're gonna have to trust me.
别再打我了
And don't slap me no more.
懂不懂?
We clear on that?
好吧,咱们上路吧
All right.Let's get this show on the road! 蟋蟀,拿袋子
Cri-Kee, get the bags
我们走罗
Let's move it, heifer.
好了,我们到了
Okay, this is it.
学学男人走路
Time to show 'em your man walk.
肩膀靠后、挺胸、叉开脚Shoulders back, chest high,feet apart, 抬头,开步走
head up and strut.
神气点,一、二、三
Two, three. Break it down.
就这样,二、三
Hup, two, three. And work it!
很美,对吧?
Beautiful, isn't it?
他们好恶心
They're disgusting.
他们是男人
No, they're men.
你得学他们
You have to act like them,
注意看
so pay attention.
看
Look.
这刺青能保护我不受伤
This tattoo will protect me from harm. 我希望你能把你的钱拿回来
l hope you can get your money back! 我想我做不了这样子
l don't think l can do this.
都是态度问题
lt's all attitude.
耍狠,像这个人一样
Be tough, like this guy here.
呸!
你看什么看?
What are you lookin' at?
扁他,男人都这样打招呼
Punch him.lt's how men say hello.
阿尧,你交了朋友哦,
Oh, Yao, you've made a friend.
打他屁股
Slap him on the behind.
他们喜欢那样
They like that.
我要狠狠地揍你
l'm gonna hit you so hard,
让你老祖宗都头昏
it'll make your ancestors dizzy.
阿尧,放轻松,跟我念
Yao, relax and chant with me.
南无阿弥陀佛……
感觉好点了吗?
Feel better?
有
Yeah.
你不值得我打,胆小鬼
you ain't worth my time.Chicken boy. 胆小鬼?
Chicken boy.
有种当我面说,低能儒夫
Say that to my face, ya limp noodle!
对不起,阿宁
Oh. Sorry, Ling.
你死定了
Whoa! You're dead!
他去那儿了!
Oh, there he goes!
弟兄们
Hey, guys.
匈奴攻下这儿
The Huns have struck here,
这儿和这儿
here and here.
我要带主力军到同萧关
l will take the main troops up to the Tung Shao Pass...
在单于摧毁这个村庄之前阻止他
and stop Shan-Yu before he destroys this village.
好高明的战术
Excellent strategy, sir.
我真的喜欢这份惊喜
l do love surprises.
你将留下来训练新兵
You will stay and train the new recruits.
当赐福审核后你再加入我们校尉
When Chi Fu believes you're ready,you will join us, Captain.
校尉?
Captain?
这是重要的任务啊,将军
This is an enormous responsibility, General.
也许找个更有经验的士兵会……
Perhaps a soldier with more experience...
全班第一名、熟知战术兵法
Number one in his class,extensive knowledge of training techniques
优良军事家庭出身
an impressive military lineage.
我相信李翔会干得很出色的
l believe Li Shang will do an excellent job.
我会的,我不会让你失望
Oh, l will. l won't let you down.
这真是,我是说……
This is... l mean...
遵命
Yes, sir.
那样就好
Very good then.
我们会在胜利后在京城庆功
We'll toast China's victory at the imperial city.
三个礼拜后给我报告
l'll expect a full report in three weeks.
我的报告会一字不落
And l won't leave anything out.
李翔校尉
Captain Li Shang.
中国最好的军队的统帅
Leader of China's finest troops.
不,是有史以来最棒的军队
No. The greatest troops of all time.
还真不是普通的逊
Most impressive.
祝你好运了,校尉
Good luck, Captain. Hyah!
好运
Good luck,
父亲
Father.
第一天
Day one.
士兵们
Soldiers!
是他惹起的……
He started it!
我不想任何人在我的军营里惹麻烦
l don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
对不起
Sorry. Uh...
我是说抱歉,给你看到那样
l mean, uh...sorry you had to see that.
不过你也知道男人就是这样
But you know how it is when you get those manly urges
行动起来非得动手打架不可
and you just gotta kill something,
修理东西啦!野炊啦!
Fix things, cook outdoors...
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我…
你校尉在问你话呢
Your commanding officer just asked you a question.
我有名字啊
Uh, l've got a name.
而且也是个男人的名字哦
Ha! And it's a boy's name, too.
阿宁,怎么样?
Ling. How 'bout Ling? 他才叫阿宁
His name is Ling.
我不是问他的名字
l didn't ask for his name.
我问的是你的名字
l asked for yours!
就叫…哈啾
Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu.
哈啾
Ah Chu.
哈啾?
Ah Chu.
保重身体啊!我真坏Gesundheit.Ha, ha. l kill myself.
木须
Mushu.
木须?
Mushu.
-不,-那到底叫什么?
-No,-Then what is it?
叫平,平是我的最好的朋友
Ping was my best friend growin' up. 是花平
lt's Ping.
花平?
Ping.
当然啦,平抢走我的女...
Of course, Ping did steal my...
是,我叫花平
Yes, my name is Ping.
让我看下你的征召令
Let me see your conscription notice. 花弧,有名的花弧?
Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou?
我不知道花弧还有儿子?
l didn't know Fa Zhou had a son.
我爹很少提起我
Um, he doesn't talk about me much.
我有这种儿子也不会说出来
好了,大伙儿
Okay, gentlemen,
多亏你们的新朋友,花平
thanks to your new friend, Ping,
今晚大家要把每一粒米捡干净
you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice.
明天,我们正式开始训练
And tomorrow, the real work begins
你得在人缘这方面多下工夫
You know, we have to work on your people skills.
太阳都升起来了,睡美人
Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.
起来,快……
Come on. Hup, hup, hup.
快穿好衣服,准备好
Get your clothes on.Get ready.
早饭给你弄好了
Got breakfast for ya.
看,稀饭哟
Look, you get porridge,
它在对你笑耶
and it's happy to see you.
滚开,你会害人生病的
Hey, get outta there!You gonna make people sick.
我迟到了吗?
Am l late?
没时间说话了
No time to talk.
今天是你第一天训练
lt's your first day of training.
要听老师话,别打架
Listen to your teacher and no fightin'
要乖
Play nice
除非有人想打你
unless one of the other kids wanna fight.
你才能踢他屁股
Then you have to kick the other kid's butt.
我不想踢人家屁股
l don't wanna kick the other kid's butt.
吃饭别说话
Don't talk with your mouth full.
让我看下你装狠
Let's see your war face.
这样吓不了人的
求求你…吓吓我吧
Come on! Scare me, girl.
这才是我狠脸的战士
That's my tough-lookin' warrior.
走吧要让我感到骄傲哦
Get out there and make me proud.
军队已经出发了?
The troops just left?
他们什么了!
They what?
等下!你忘了你的剑了
Wait! You forgot your sword.
我的小宝贝要上战场了
My little baby,off to destroy people.
吵,你们吵什么?
Order. People, order.
我要炒一盘葱花蛋
l'd like a pan-fried noodle.
我要炒宫保虾仁,炒着肚丝啦
Oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp.Moo goo gai pan.
不好笑
That's not funny!
好像我们的新朋友今天睡过头了
Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
你好啊,花平
Hello, Ping.
你饿不饿?
Are ya hungry?
是啊!因为我要赏你饱拳一顿
Yeah, 'cause l owe you a knuckle sandwich.
士兵们
Soldiers!
每天清早就要迅速整装集合
You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
任何人不听命令
Anyone who acts otherwise
我就让他好看
will answer to me.
好狠哦
Ooh. Tough guy.
阿尧
Yao.
谢谢你的自愿
Thank you for volunteering.
去把箭拿回来
Retrieve the arrow.
我去拿回来,小白脸
l'll get that arrow, pretty boy,
我穿着衣服也能拿
and l'll do it with my shirt on.
等一下
One moment.
你还少了点东西
You seem to be missing something.
这代表纪律
This represents discipline,
这代表力量
and this represents strength.
带着它们把箭取回吧
You need both to reach the arrow.
看来还有得训练呢
We've got a long way to go.
@ Let's get down to business
- [all gasp]
- @ To defeat the Huns
- [all] Hoo-ah!
- @ Did they send me daughters
@ When I asked for sons
@ You're the saddest bunch I ever met
@ But you can bet before we're through
@ Mister, I'll make a man
@ Out of you
[Li Shang] @ Tranquil as a forest
@ But on fire within
@ Once you find your center
@ You are sure to win
@ You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
@ And you haven't got a clue
@ Somehow I'll make a man
@ Out of you
@ I'm never gonna catch my breath
@ Say good-bye to those who knew me @ Boy, was I a fool in school
For cutting gym
[Mushu] @ This guy's got 'em Scared to death
[Mulan] @ Hope he doesn't see
Right through me
@ Now I really wish
That I knew how to swim
[men] @ Be a man
@ We must be swift as a coursing river @ Be a man
@ With all the force of a great typhoon @ Be a man
@ With all the strength of a raging fire @ Mysterious as the dark side
Of the moon
@ Time is racing toward us
@ Till the Huns arrive
@ Heed my every order
@ And you might survive
@ You're unsuited for the rage of war @ So pack up, go home you're through @ How could I make a man
@ Out of you
[men] @ Be a man
@ We must be swift as a coursing river @ Be a man
@ With all the force of a great typhoon @ Be a man
@ With all the strength of a raging fire - @ Mysterious as the dark side
- [men cheering]
@ Of the moon
@ Be a man
@ We must be swift as a coursing river @ Be a man
@ With all the force of a great typhoon @ Be a man
@ With all the strength of a raging fire - @ Mysterious as the dark side
- [all grunting]
@ Of the moon @
你们看到什么?
What do you see?
黑松木
Black pine,
来自高山的……
from the high mountains.
一匹白马,京城的良马
White horse hair.lmperial stallions.
硫磺,是大炮
Sulfur, from cannons.
这娃娃来自同萧关的村子
This doll came from a village in the Tung Shao Pass,
京城士兵在那儿埋伏
where the imperial army is waiting for us.
我们能轻松避开他们
We can avoid them easily.
不,最快进京城就是经过那关
No.The quickest way to the emperor is through that pass.
除此之外
And besides,
小女孩会想念他的娃娃
the little girl will be missing her doll.
我们该还给她
We should return it to her.
这不太好啦
No, this is not a good idea.
被人看到怎么办?
What if somebody sees you?
就算要看上去像男人
Just because l look like a man
也不必弄得浑身发臭
doesn't mean l have to smell like one.
有些人袜子都没洗啊
So a couple of guys don't rinse out their
socks.
挑剔
Picky, picky, picky.
我自己有点喜欢那股怪味道
Well, myself, l kind of like that corn chip smell.
够了…
All right. That's enough.
你再泡就要脱皮了
Get out before you get all pruny and stuff.
木须
Mushu,
如果你这么担心,就帮我看着啊
if you're so worried,go stand watch.
是啊…
Yeah, yeah.
帮我守着,木须
Stand watch, Mushu,
别让我被人揭穿,受不了
while l blow our secret with my stupid girlie habits.'
我们完蛋了!
We're doomed!
他们一定会发现有两点不同
There are a couple of things l know they're bound to notice!
花平
Hey, Ping!
嗨!哥儿们
Oh, hi, guys.
我不知道你们来了
l didn't know you were here.
我刚洗好
l was just washing.
现在干净了我要走了,再见
So now l'm clean, and l'm gonna go. Bye-bye.
回来嘛
Come back here.
我知道我们以前对你不太好
l know we were jerks to you before,
让我们重新开始吧
so let's start over.
嗨!我叫阿宁
Hi. l'm Ling.
我叫金宝
And l'm Chien-Po.
嗨!金宝
我…
And I..
叫阿尧
am Yao!
石头之王
King of the rock!
跟你们这些娘娘腔不一样
And there's nothin' you girls can do about it.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我和花平就对付得了你
Well, l think Ping and l can take you.
我真的不想对付他
l really don't wanna take him anywhere.
花平,我们得打呀
Ping, we have to fight!
不,我们不要
No, we don't.
我们可以闭上眼晴
We could just close our eyes
并且游远一点
and swim around.
来啦,别像个女...
Come on. Don't be such a gir...
有东西咬我
Ouch! Something bit me!
味道真恶心
What a nasty flavor.
蛇!
Snake!
有蛇!
Snake!
蛇……
Snake!
岩石之王不错嘛
Some king of the rock. Aah!
天啊,好险
Boy, that was close.
才怪,真下流!你欠我一个大大的人情
No. That was vile.You owe me big.
我再也不想看到脱光的男人
l never want to see a naked man again.
别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
我再不咬屁股了
l ain't bitin' no more butts.
你以为你军队准备好上战场吗?
You think your troops are ready to fight?
没两下就会被匈奴打垮
Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
他们完成了训练
They completed their training.
那些小毛孩不适合做士兵……
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers
你也不适合做校尉
than you are to be captain.
等将军看到我的报告
Once the general reads my report,
你们就别想上战场
your troops will never see battle.
你休想,我一定要让木兰上战场
Oh, no, you don't!I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
那家伙坏了我的计划哎
This guy's messin' with my plan.
我还没说完
We're not finished!
小心点,校尉
Be careful, Captain.
将军是你的父亲
The general may be your father,
但是我是皇上的宰相
but l am the emperor's counsel.
顺便说一句…
And, oh, by the way,
那个职位是我靠自己努力得来的
l got that job on my own.
退下吧
You're dismissed.
我抓着他让你打
Hey. l'll hold him, and you punch.
当我没说
Or not.
我觉得……
For what it's worth,
你是了不起的校尉
l think you're a great captain.
我看出来了
l saw that.
什么?
What?
你喜欢他,对吧?
You like him, don't you?
没,我…
No! l ..
是的没错了!回你的帐篷去!
Yeah, right, sure.Go to your tent!
现在该我们掌控战局了
l think it's time we took this war into our own hands.
让我看看
Let me see what you got.
李将军书
From General Li.
儿子,我们在关口等待匈奴
Dear son,we're waiting for Huns at the pass.
如果你来支援就意义重大
lt would mean a lot if you'd come back us up.''
不错,不过你忘了,因为我们缺花粉That's great. Except you forgot,Since we're out of potpourri,
也许你不介意带送一点来
perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing some.''
拜托,这是军书哎
Hello! This is the army!
要听起来更紧急一点
Make it sound more urgent!
知道我说的吗?
Know what l'm talkin' about?
这还差不多,走吧
That's better.Much better. Let's go.
阿汗小亲亲
Khanny, baby.
我们要搭个便车
Hey, we need a ride.
不知羞耻的无赖
lnsubordinate ruffians!
你们欠我一双新的拖鞋
You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
我才不会像娘儿们乱叫
And l do not squeal like a girl.
将军府有令
Urgent news from the general.
怎么,没见过特殊快递吗?
What's the matter? You've never seen a black and white before?
你是谁?
Who are you?
什么?我想问题是,你是谁
Excuse me?l think the question is, who are you?
我们正在打仗哎,老兄
We're in a war, man!
没时间问蠢问题
There's no time for stupid questions!
我应该摘下你的乌沙帽
l should have your hat for that.Snatch it right off your head.
但我今天大发慈悲
But l'm feeling gracious today,
就不告发你了
so carry on before l report you.
校尉,将军府来急今
Captain, urgent news from the general!
前线需要我们支援
We're needed at the front.
收拾行李,蟋蟀,我们走
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee.We're movin' out.
@ For a long time We've been marching off to battle
长期训练只为上战场
@ In our thundering herd We feel a lot like cattle
像头大黄牛拉车耕田
[mooing]
@ Like a pounding beat our aching feet 昂首迈大步
@ Aren't easy to ignore
不容忽视
@ Hey! Think of instead
待凯旋归来
@ A girl worth fighting for
佳人等着我
That's what l said.
我就这个意思
@ A girl worth fighting for
佳人等着我
@ I want her paler than the moon
我的她皎白像月亮
@ With eyes that shine like stars
眼眸赛星光
[Yao] @ My girl will marvel At my strength
我的她欣赏我健壮
@ Adore my battle scars
羡慕我满身伤疤
[Chien-Po] @ I couldn't care less What she'll wear
不管她穿啥衣裳
@ Or what she looks like
或长啥模样
@ It all depends on what she cooks like 我只希望她是好厨娘
@ Beef, pork, chicken, mmm
牛肉、猪肉、鸡肉
@ Bet the local girls thought You were quite the charmer
这里的姑娘以为你是个大帅哥
@ And I'll bet the ladies Love a man in armor
世上美女迷恋盔甲戎装的男人
[men] @ You can guess What we have missed the most
我们错过了什么
- @ Since we went off to war
自从我们去战场
- [Ling] @ What do we want- @ A girl worth fighting for
佳人等着我
@ My girl will think I have no faults
我的她认为我没缺点
@ That I'm a major find
我是大好人
@ Uh, how 'bout a girl who's got a brain
聪明有智慧的女人如何呢
- @ Who always speaks her mind- [together] nah!
还有自己的主张- 切
@ My manly ways and turn of phrase。