最新灰姑娘童话剧本(中英对照)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
灰姑娘童话剧本(中英文对照)
第一场布景:灰姑娘家
旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl named Cinderella, her mother and father were dead, and her stepmother didn’t like her, she asked Cinderella to do all the housework.)
从前有一位可爱善良的女孩儿,她叫辛黛瑞娜(灰姑娘),她父母去世后,她的后母不喜欢她,逼她做所有的家务活。
Stepmother: Cinderella, Go ! Clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW!
后妈: 辛黛瑞娜,快去给我们收拾屋子和做饭!(很凶地表情和语气)Cinderella: Why? I'm not your servant.
灰姑娘:(很生气的样子)为什么?我又不是你的佣人。
Stepmother: Yeah.(点头). But from now on,you are our servant.
后妈: 但是从现在开始你就是我的佣人!(很凶的样子)
旁白:After that, Cinderella worked from morning to night. She had no room to live , she had no good food to eat. But she had a lot of animal friends, she lived happily.
从那以后,灰姑娘从早到晚不停地干活。她没有房间住,没有好的食物吃。但她有很多动物朋友,她生活的很快乐。
One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved.
一天,国王要举办一个宫廷舞会为王子挑选心爱的女孩。
第二场布景:灰姑娘家(士兵在门外敲门)
Stepmother: My girls. You must put on your most beautiful dress to go to the party. 后妈:女儿们,你们一定穿上自己最漂亮的裙子去参加舞会。(招呼两个女儿) Cinderella: Mum, I want to go to the party, too.
灰姑娘:(小心地走出来问道) 妈妈,我也想去舞会。
Stepmother: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. Hahahaha…
后妈: 你?看看你自己,又脏又丑(鄙夷的语气,大笑起来)。
Cinderella: Oh, I really want to go. But I haven’t any beautiful dresses. Who can help me?
灰姑娘:噢,我真的很想去,但是我没有漂亮的衣服(悲伤的语气) 谁能帮助我?
Fairy: Let me help you.(The pumpkin become a carriage, the old horse become a coachman, the dog become a bellboy, and Cinderella become very beautiful, then the Fairy give her a crystal shoes)
仙女:(突然跳着舞出现)让我来帮助你吧!(挥动魔杖,旁白:用南瓜变成马车,用老马变成马车夫,用老鼠变成马,用狗变成侍者,把灰姑娘变得很漂亮,接着又给她一双美丽的水晶鞋)
Fairy: Now, Cinderella, go to the party and dance with the prince. But remember you must come back before 12 o'clock. REMEMBER! 12 o’ clock!
仙女:灰姑娘,现在你就可以去舞会和王子跳舞了。但是,记住你必须在12点之前回来。一定要谨记! 12点整!(反复强调十二点)
Cinderella: Thank you.
灰姑娘:谢谢你。(拥抱仙女,冲出门外)
Fairy: Don't forget the time!
仙女:千万不要忘记时间了!(对走远的灰姑娘大声喊)
Cinderella: OK! Good bye!
灰姑娘:好的!大家再见!
第三场布景:皇宫中
(Cinderella suddenly comes in)
Soliders: Wow! How cute that girl is!
大臣们:(惊叹)哇,那个女孩真可爱! (在场的大家一起说)
Prince: Pretty girl, please dance with me。
王子:(走上前,鞠躬) 美丽的女士,请和我跳支舞吧。
Cinderella: I'd love to.(握住王子的手,开始跳舞)(Music and dance)
(12点的钟声敲响了,敲了6下)
Cinderella: Oh, I must go back. now. I am sorry! (慌张地准备逃走)
灰姑娘:噢,我现在必须走。非常抱歉。
Prince: Wait, please wait! (追上去)
王子:等等,请你等一下…
Cinderella:Good bye!
灰姑娘:(她急忙跑出去,丢下了一只鞋子) 再见。
Prince: I must find you!
王子:(拿起鞋) 我一定要找到你!
第四场布景:灰姑娘家的花园中
Cinderella: The Prince was so kind.
灰姑娘:(对着动物,自言自语地说)王子非常友善,平易近人。
第五场布景:灰姑娘家
门铃声,士兵敲门声。
Solider: Good morning。