非常实用的广交会口语集锦

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

非常实用的广交会口语集锦

30句应急口语

1、Would anyone like someth ing to drink before we beg in? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点

什么吧?

一旦开始,当然就是正式的了,这是中国人的习惯用语,翻译的时候别让它把你给卡住了。

2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。

4、Trust me.请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的

6、we ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

7、I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

& I need more information. 我需要更多的信自

9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。

10、Let me explain to you why . 让我给你一个解释一下原因。

11、That' s the basic problem.这是最基本的问题。

12、Let ' s compromise.让我们还是各退一步吧。

13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。

14、The Ion ger we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything. 时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?

16、I ' m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我肯定还有商量的余地。

17、We have another plan. 我们还有一个计划。

18、Let' s negotiate the price.让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

19、We could add it to the agenda. 我们可以把它也列入议程。

20、Thanks for reminding us. 谢谢你的提醒。

21、Our position on the issue is very simple. 我们的意见很简单。

情景分析

一.情景模拟

情景

C: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to p ush any sales if we buy it at this price. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

S: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

C: Let's meet each other half way. 那咱们就各让一步吧。

C: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20% 。

S: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

C: I see. Thank you.

我知道了,多谢。

情景三

S: How many do you intend to order? 这种产品你们想订多少?

C: I want to order 900 dozen.

我们想订900 打。

S: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

目前我们至多只能提供600 打。

情景四

C: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。

S: Please state your opinions about packing.

请陈述你们的意见。

C: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers. 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

情景五

C: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.

大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。

S: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。

C: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction. 我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

情景六

C: How are the shirts packed?

衬衫怎样包装?

S: They're packed in cardboard boxes. 它们用纸板箱包装。

C: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

情景七

C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? 你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea trans portation.

请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。

C: That's what we think. 我们正是这么想的。情景八

C: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。

S: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。

C: That's fine.

那很好。展会谈判英语是一个系统工程,需要系统的理论学习和长期的实践经验总结。而以上

情景对话只是亚洲展会网小编觉得会对大家参展有所帮助的谈判英语对话。8个

希望在广交会到

相关文档
最新文档