图手册馆常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

图书馆用语

renew续借

available可获得的

out on loan借出的

reserve/book预借closed reserved只读不借in circulation在书库里out circulation借走了

return in time及时归还interlibrary service图书馆际服务open/closed shelves开架/闭架书库librarian图书馆长

catalogue(under

titles/authors/subjects)目录

reference stacks书库

I am sorry. You need a library card to check out the books in this room.

16、请到服务台办理借书手续。

Please check out at the service desk.

17、请到一楼办证处办证。

You can get your library card at the card issuing counter on the first floor.

18、对不起,本室的资料不予外借。

Sorry. The items in this room may not be checked out.

19、您一次只能借两本。

You may borrow two items at any time.

20、您可以使用他人的证件借书,但须同时出示持证人的身份证或护照的复印件。

It is allowed to check out items with another person’s library ca rd, but you must show a copy of the owner’s I.D card or passport at the same time.

21、您可以借阅本室的视听资料,但不允许复制。

The videos and CDs in this room can be borrowed. But you should use them only for personal purpose and cannot make copies.

22、借期一个月,最后还书日期是五月5号。

You can keep the items for one month. The due date is May 5th.

23、您可以通过以下两种方式之一进行续借:在线续借或电话续借。

You can renew your items in either of the following ways: Internet or telephone.

24、本室中的资料过期每天每册罚款一角。

nationality, the number of your I.D. card or passport, etc.

34、请出示您的身份证或护照。

Please show me your I.D. card or passport.

35、您需要提供一张小一吋的照片。

A small photo is required for your library card.

36、请您缴纳205元,其中200元是押金,5元为工本费。

Please pay 205 Yuan. 200 is the deposit and 5 is the cost.

37、当您退证时,押金将全额返还。

When you cancel your card, the deposit will be returned to you fully.

38、您的证已办理完毕,请不要遗失。一旦遗失,请立即挂失。

Your card has been processed successfully. Be sure not to lose it. Once you cannot find it, you should report to the library immediately.

电话用语

39、您好,这里是广州图书馆。

Hello, this is Guangzhou Library.

40、您好,我想请李先生(小姐/女士)听电话。

Hello, could I speak to Mr. /(Miss/Ms. ) Li?

41、我就是。

Speaking

42、请稍候,我马上叫他/她。

Be sure to keep personal belongs safe. The library will not be held responsible

for any loss.

各室位置

53、中文报刊阅览室位于一楼中央大厅东侧。

Chinese Newspaper and Journals Room is located on the east of Central Hall on

the first floor.

54、展览厅位于一楼中央大厅西侧。

Exhibition Hall is located on the west of Central Hall on the first floor.

55、中文期刊外借处位于图书馆主楼外西南处的视听楼一楼。

Chinese Journals Circulation Area is located on the first floor of Audio-visual building, which is to the south east of the main building.

56、少儿部位于图书馆外东部附属建筑的一楼。沿图书馆主楼外的红墙走三十米,左转

即可以见到。

Children’s Department is located on the first floor of the attached building on the east of the main building. Walk eastward along the red wall out of the library for about 30 meters, turn left and you will find it

57、信息咨询中心位于一楼中央大厅东侧,中文报刊阅览室旁边。Information Consultation Center is located on the east of Central Hall on the first floor, by the side of Chinese Newspaper and Journals Room.

58、自学室位于图书馆二楼。沿图书馆主楼外的红墙走三十米即可以见到。

Art and Design Reference Room is located in Foreign Collections Room on the second

floor.

66、盲人电子阅览室位于二楼电子阅览室里面。

Multimedia Room for the Blind is located in Multimedia Room on the second floor.

67、接待室位于二楼。沿任何一个楼梯上二楼,转身并步行大约三十米就可以找到。Reception Room is located on the second floor. Get upstairs by either staircase, turn back and walk for about 30 meters. Then you will find it.

68、综合办证处位于一楼中央大厅东部。

Card Issuing Counter is located in the east of Central Hall on the first floor.

相关文档
最新文档