2019年5月商务英语中级口试必备用语(三)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

2019年5月商务英语中级口试必备用语(三)

What is it your company does again?

你说你们公司做什么来着?

It makes electronic equipment.

我们公司制造电器产品。

Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

那么为什么我没有听说过呢?

Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.

我们工厂占地约5,000平方米

And what's that building outside the window?

窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?

It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is forassembly.

那一栋主要做储运室。这个栋是装配用的。

Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

你们的单位生产水平能满足我们的要求吗?

I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.

我想能够。该工厂月生产水平为5,000台。

Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

不错,茅台是中国的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。

Would you like to have a look around our factory?

请问您要不要到工厂参观一下?

Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

好,请带路吧。

May I show you our brochure?

请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?

Oh, thank you.

哦,谢谢您。

Mr.Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.

入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。

This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.

这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。

Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?

要不要尝点中国酒?

Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?

好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?

Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?

That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。

相关文档
最新文档