海尼曼绘本翻译篇

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
妈妈看起来像凯拉。凯拉看起来像妈妈!
9,GK- 57 A Visit From Aunt Bee《蜜蜂阿姨来访》
“Aunt Bee is coming!” said Mom.
妈妈说:“蜜蜂阿姨要来啦!”
Aunt Bee is coming. We clean the house.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们打扫房间。
Mom has a big hose. Kayla has a little hose.
妈妈有一根大水管。凯拉有一根小水管。
Mom has a truck. Kayla has a truck, too.
妈妈有一辆卡车。凯拉也有一辆卡车。
Mom looks like Kayla. Kayla looks like Mom!
Ant met a pig.“Can you oink?”said the pig.
蚂蚁遇到小猪。“你会打呼噜吗?”小猪说。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a dog.“Can you bark?”said the dog.
蚂蚁遇到小狗。“你会汪汪叫吗?”小狗说。
7,GK- 39 Hiding躲猫猫
Puff likes to hide in the box.
帕芙喜欢藏在盒子里。
Puff likes to hide in the bag
帕芙喜欢藏在包包里。
Puff likes to hide in the closet.
帕芙喜欢藏在壁橱里。
Puff likes to hide behind the chair.
Ant met a bird.“Can you fly?”said the bird.
蚂蚁遇到小鸟。“你会飞吗?”小鸟说。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a bee.“Can you buzz?”said the bee.
蚂蚁遇到蜜蜂。“你会嗡嗡叫吗?”蜜蜂说。
看我的鼻子。
Look at my ears.
看我的耳朵。
Look at me!
看我!
5,G1- 06 My Big Bear我的大熊
Look at my big bear. He has a big nose.
看我的大熊。他有一个大鼻子。
Look at my big bear. He has a big mouth.
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我Baidu Nhomakorabea会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a frog.“Can you hop?”said the frog.
蚂蚁遇到青蛙。“你会跳吗?”青蛙说。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a cow.“Can you moo?”said the cow.
My sister likes to sing.
这是我姐姐。
我姐姐喜欢唱歌。
This is my brother.
My brother likes to paint.
这是我哥哥。
我哥哥喜欢画画。
This is my grandma.
My grandma likes to read.
这是我奶奶。
我奶奶喜欢看书。
Aunt Bee is coming. We set the table.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们摆桌子。
Aunt Bee is coming. We make a card.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们做卡片。
Aunt Bee is here!
蜜蜂阿姨在这里。
10,G1- 007 Ant Can't《蚂蚁不能》
Aunt Bee is coming. We pick some flowers.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们采摘鲜花。
Aunt Bee is coming. We blow up balloons.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们吹气球。
Aunt Bee is coming. We make a cake.
蜜蜂阿姨要来啦。我们做蛋糕。
帕芙喜欢藏在椅子后面。
Puff likes to hide in the basket.
帕芙喜欢藏在篮子里。
Puff likes to hide under the rug.
帕芙喜欢藏在小地毯里。
Puff likes to hide under the bed.
帕芙喜欢藏在床底。
Puff likes to hide in the bed, too.
1,GK-15 The Park公园
I can see the grass.
我能看见青草。
I can see the flowers.
我能看见花朵。
I can see the trees.
我能看见树木。
I can see the birds.
我能看见小鸟。
I can see the slide.
我能看见滑滑梯。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a spider.“Can you crawl up a wall?”said the spider.
蚂蚁遇到蜘蛛。“你能爬上墙吗?”蜘蛛说。
“Yes, I can”said the ant.
“是的,我能,”蚂蚁说。
我正在看书。
I am dreaming.
我正在做梦。
4,G1-040 Look看
Look at my feet.
看我的脚。
Look at my legs.
看我的腿。
Look at my tail.
看我的尾巴。
Look at my neck
看我的脖子。
Look at my eyes.
看我的眼睛。
Look at my nose.
看我的大熊。他有两条大手臂。
Look at my big bear. He has big legs.
看我的大熊。他有两条大腿。
Look at my big bear. He has big feet.
看我的大熊。他有两只大脚。
Look at my big bear. He has a little bear.
This is my grandpa. My grandpa likes to run.
这是我爷爷。我爷爷喜欢跑步。
This is my family. My family likes to sing.
这是我的家人。我的家人都喜欢吃东西。
And my family loves to play!
我的家人也爱玩。
帕芙还喜欢藏在床上。????
8,G1- 25 Mom And Kayla《妈妈和凯拉》
Mom has a hat. Kayla has a hat, too.
妈妈有一个帽子。凯拉也有一个帽子。
Mom has a jacket. Kayla has a jacket, too.
妈妈有一件夹克。凯拉也有一件夹克。
Mom has pants. Kayla has pants, too.
妈妈有一条裤子。凯拉也有一条裤子。
Mom has big boots. Kayla has little boots.
妈妈有一双大靴子。凯拉有一双小靴子。
Mom has a dog. Kayla has a dog, too.
妈妈有一条狗。凯拉也有一条狗。
看我的大熊。他有一个大嘴巴。
Look at my big bear. He has big eyes.
看我的大熊。他有一双大眼睛。
Look at my big bear. He has big ears.
看我的大熊。他有一对大耳朵。
Look at my big bear. He has big arms.
我是一个小女孩。
3,GK-20 Little Cub小虎崽
I am eating.
我正在吃东西。
I am running.
我正在跑。
I am riding.
我正在乘车。
I am drawing.
我正在画画。
I am kicking.
我正在踢球。
I am playing.
我正在玩游戏。
I am reading.
看我的大熊。他有一只小熊。
6,GK- 08 My Family我的家人
This is my mom.
My mom likes to dig.
这是我妈妈。
我妈妈喜欢松土。
This is my dad.
My dad likes to bake.
这是我爸爸。
我爸爸喜欢烘培。
This is my sister.
我是一只小蜜蜂。
I am a little duck.
我是一只小鸭子。
I am a little monster.
我是一只小怪物。
I am a little dancer.
我是一个小舞蹈家
I am a little dog.
我是一只小狗。
I am a little bunny.
我是一只小兔子。
I am a little girl.
I can see the swings.
我能看见秋千。
I can see the children.
我能看见孩子们。
I can see the park.
我能看见整个公园。
2,GK-19 Playing Dress Up换装游戏
I am a little cat.
我是一只小猫。
I am a little bee.
蚂蚁遇到奶牛。“你会哞哞叫吗?”奶牛说。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
Ant met a fish.“Can you swim?”said the fish.
蚂蚁遇到小鱼。“你会游泳吗?”小鱼说。
“No, I can’t”said the ant.
“不,我不会,”蚂蚁说。
相关文档
最新文档