新视野大学英语第二册课后翻译原题及答案

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Book 2 课后翻译(汉译英)原题及答案

Unit1

1. She wouldn't take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner.

她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。

2. He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth.

他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话。

3. How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?

4. The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.

他们利润增长,部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。

5. Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.

这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高。

6. We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.

我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。Unit2

1. Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied by her parents.

尽管她是家里的独生女,她父母也从不溺爱她。

2. Mike didn't come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.

迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没给我打电话作任何解释。

3. The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.

坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但决不是什么大作家。

4. He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins to loses.

他对足球不感兴趣,也从不关心谁输谁赢。

5. The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to take care of problems in his absence.

经理需要一个可以信赖的助手,在他外出时,由助手负责处理问题。

6. This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so large an audience.

这是他第一次当着那么多观众演讲。

Unit 3

整理文本

1. You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.

你再怎么有经验,也得学习新技术。

2. There remains one problem, namely, who should be sent to head the research there.

还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作。

3. Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.

由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。

4. Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would succeed someday.

虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功的。

5. I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.

我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。

6. She isn't particularly tall, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.

她长得并不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的错觉。

Unit4

1. It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar.

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?

2. It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.

不管黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫。

3. You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow

morning.

你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我。

4. Allow me to take part in this project: I am more than a little interested in it.

请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。

5. Everyone knows that he is special: He is free to come and go as he pleases.

人人都知道他比较特殊:他来去随意。

6. Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wishes to say

something to me.

看她脸上不悦的神色,我似乎觉得她有什么话想跟我说。

Unit5

1. He spoke confidently, which impressed me most.

他说话很自信,给我留下了很深的印象。

2. My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.

整理文本

相关文档
最新文档