加勒比海盗3剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。


Stephens: In order to effect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions and to ensure the common good, a state of emergency is declared for these territories by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett, duly appointed representative of his majesty the king. By decree according to Martial law, the following statutes are temporarily amended: Right to assembly, suspended! Right to Habeas Corpus, suspended! Right to legal counsel, suspended! Right to verdict by a jury of peers, suspended! By decree, all persons found guilty of piracy, or aiding a person convicted of piracy, or associating with a person convicted of piracy shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until death.(为了及时制止日益恶化的情况并为公众利益和安全着想,我等属地宣布进入紧急状态,为此尊敬的国王陛下授权卡特勒·贝克特勋爵颁布的法令。根据马歇尔之法律制定的法令,以下法例进行了临时修正:聚众聚会的,绞刑!要求人身保护的,绞刑!寻求法律顾问的,绞刑!贵族陪审员裁定其有罪的,绞刑!根据法令,所有被定罪为海盗的;或帮助其而被定罪为海盗的;或与之有关联的人,均以绞刑处死。)

〈男孩带头唱歌〉

Stephens: Lord Beckett! They've started to sing, sir.(贝克特勋爵!他们开始唱了,长官。)

Beckett: Finally.(终于唱了...)

〈EL划船唱歌〉

Tai Huang: A dangerous song to be singing,For anyone are ignorant of his meaning. Particularly a woman;Particularly a woman alone.(唱这首歌会很危险的,如果不知道它的意思的话。特别对一个女人,更特别是对独自一人的女人。)

Barbossa: What makes you think she's alone?(你怎么就觉得她是独自一人呢?)

Tai Huang: You protect her?(你要保护她?)

Elizabeth: And what makes you think I need protecting?(你又怎么就觉得我需要人保护呢?〈拿刀胁持〉)

Barbossa: Your master's expecting us. And an unexpected death would cast a slight pall on our meeting.(你的主人在等我们。就算现在有人意外地死了,也不会影响我们的会面。)

〈带老巴和EL去见萧峰〉

Elizabeth: Have you heard anything from Will?(你有没有听到关于威尔的消息?)

Barbossa: I trust young Turner to acquire the charts. And you to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng(我相信特纳是去取航海图了。你要记住自己在萧峰船长面前的身份。)

Elizabeth: Is he that terrifying?(他有那么吓人吗?)

Barbossa: He's much like myself, but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play.(他和我挺像的,不过没我那么有同情心,也不喜欢公平竞争。)

〈卸甲〉

Tai Huang: Do you think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery?(你认为她是个女人我们就不怀疑她会以下犯上吗?)

Barbossa: Well, whe

n you put it that way...(既然你都这么说的话...)

Tai Huang: Remove...please.(请您卸下行装。)

〈EL取下藏在身上的所有武器〉

Tai Huang: Remove...please.(请您再卸下行装。)

2007-7-12 15:55 回复

┽最终精靈∞
2位粉丝
2楼

〈进入内堂〉

Sao Feng: Captain Barbosa, welcome to Singapore!...More steam.(巴伯萨船长,欢迎到来新加坡!...多加点蒸气)

Gibbs: None of that. If things don't go the way they want, then we're the only chance they've got.(不要跑。如果进展不顺利,就只有我们去救他们了。)

Sao Feng: I understand that you have a request to make of me.(据我所知,你们想要对我提个要求。)

Barbossa: More of a proposal to put thee. I've a venture underway, and I find myself in need of a ship and a crew.(应该说是个提议,尊敬的船长。我又要开始冒险了,却发觉自己还缺艘船和船员。)

Sao Feng: It's an odd coincidence...(这一切也太巧合了...)

Elizabeth: Because you happen to have a ship and a crew you don't need?(因为你刚好有艘船和船员是你不需要用到的?)

Sao Feng: No,Because earlier this day, no far from here. A thief broke into my most revered uncle's temple and tried to make home with these. The navigational charts. The route to the farthest ticket. Wouldn't it be amazing if this venture of yours to took you to the world beyond this one?(不,因为今天早些时候,不远的地方有个小偷闯进我最尊敬的舅舅的祠庙企图盗走这个。航海图,记载着到最远之门的航线。你们的旅程若能带你们到世界的另一端,那岂不妙哉?)

Barbossa: It would strain credulity, at that.(这个说法未免有些不太可靠吧!)

〈威尔被绑着从水里捞出〉

Sao Feng: This is the thief.Is his face familiar to you?(这就是那个小偷,你们认得这张脸吗?)

〈摇头〉

Sao Feng: Then I guess he has no further need for it.(那我想,他这张脸留着也没什么用处了。〈抽出把尖锥刺去〉)

〈EL失声一叫〉

Sao Feng: You come into my city and you betray my hospitality.(你们来到我的城市却辜负了我的盛情)

Barbossa: Sao Feng, I assure you, I had no idea...(萧峰,我发誓,我全然不知情...)

Sao Feng: That he would get caught! You intend to attempt a voyage to Davy Jones' Locker. But I cannot help but wonder...why?(那这人就是活该被抓起来的。你们打算起航去“万劫不复之地”,但我不禁疑惑,为什么?)

Barbossa: The song has been sung. The time is upon us. We must convene the brethren court, as one of the nine pirate lords, You must honor the call.(已经有人唱起那歌了,时间在催促着我们。我们必须召开海盗大会,作为九大海盗首领之一,你也必须遵从号召。)

Sao Feng: More

steam...More steam! There is a price on all our heads. It is true, And since the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore is by betraying...other pirates...(多加点蒸气...加蒸气啊!我们的脑袋都挂着赏金。的确,既然现在海盗的生财之道,只在卖友求荣上!)

Barbossa: ***Now that rule is being challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett.(现在,卡特勒·贝克特勋爵正挑战着这些规则。)

Sao Feng: against East India Trading Company, what value is the brethren court?***(要去对抗东印度贸易公司,海盗大会能有什么作为?我们中又有谁能做什么?)

Elizabeth: You can fight! Get off me! You are Sao Feng, the Pirate Lord of Singapore. My bold captain will sail free waters, where waves aren't measured in feet*** Would you have that era come to an end on your watch? The most notorious pirates from around the world are uniting against our enemy, and yet you sit here cowering in your bathwater!(你能反抗啊!放开我!你是萧峰,新加坡的海盗首领。你也见到过辉煌的海盗时代,我勇敢的船长在大海中自由航行,从不怕风疾浪高,这难道只是过去?只是个神话吗?你就能眼睁睁的看着这样的时代结束?世界各处的那些声名狼籍的海盗都在联合起来对抗我们的敌人,而你却坐在这儿,委琐在你的洗澡水里。)

Beckett: A piece of eight. Nine of them, you say?(八分银币,你说共有九枚?)

Mercer: Our new friend in Singapore was very specific, sir. Nine pieces of eight.(我们新加坡的新朋友说得很清楚,长官。九枚八分银币。)

Beckett: What's the significance of that, I wonder?(我想知道这有什么意义?)

Mercer: Does it matter? Nothing can hold against the Armada. Not even the Flying Dutchman, I believe.(这重要吗?我认为没有东西能够抵挡‘无敌舰队’,就算是‘飞行的荷兰人’也不行。)

Beckett: Nothing we know of. Did your friend happen to mention where the Brethren Court are meeting?(仅限于我们所知的。你朋友有没有提到海盗大会在哪里召开?)

Mercer: He was mum on that, sir.(他对此保持沉默,长官。)

Beckett: Then he knows the value of information. Better keep this between ourselves. We don't want anyone running off to Singapore, do we? Ah, Admiral!(他还挺知道信息的价值的。最好别跟任何人提到这个,我们也不想所有人都跑到新加坡去,是吧?啊~舰队司令!)

Norrington: You summoned me, Lord Beckett?(你找我来的,贝克特勋爵?)

Beckett: Yes. Something for you there. Your new station deserves an old friend.(是的,那边有样东西要给你,你的新岗位得配上这位老朋友。)

Swann: Not more requisition orders?(没其他征用指令了?)

MAN#: No sir.Execution.(没有了,先生。除了执行死刑的命令。)

Becke

tt: The Brethren know they face extinction. All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand.(海盗们知道死期到了,现在他们唯一可以决定的就是选择死在哪里。)

Pintel: No one said anything about cold.(怎么就没人说过这儿这么冷?)

Ragetti: I'm sure there must be a good reason for our suffering.(我肯定,我们受苦都是有原因的。)

Pintel: Why don't that voodoo woman just bring Jack back, the same way she brought back Barbosa?(为什么那老女人就不能把杰克召唤回来,就像召回巴伯萨那样?)

Dalma: Because Barbosa was only dead. Jack Sparrow is taken in body and soul to a place not of death,but punishment.The worst fate a person can bring upon himself, Stretching on forever. That's what awaits in Davy Jones' Locker.(因为巴伯萨只不过是死了,杰克·斯派洛是身体和灵魂都被带走了,他不在死亡之地。他在惩罚之地,最糟糕的命运莫过于此,永远的苟延残喘。‘万劫不复之地’就是那样个地方。)

Ragetti: Well, I mean that was a good reason.(听到了吧!我觉得那是个不错的原因。)

Will: Nothing here is said.It is hardly as accurate as modern charts. (这上面什么都没说明,它可不像现代航海图那么精确。)

Tai Huang: No, But it leads to more places.(是的,但它可以带我们到更多的地方。)

Will: "OVER THE EDGE,OVER AGAIN, SUNRISE SETS FLASH OF GREEN". Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?(“越过边界,再次越过,日出落于绿色光芒”。你能解释一下吗?巴伯萨船长。)

Barbossa: Ever gazed upon the green flash, Mr.Gibbs?(你见过绿色光芒吗?吉布斯先生?)

Gibbs: I reckon I've seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion, at the last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it. Some claimed to have seen it who ain't. And some say...(我想我终于能参与其中了。那很少见的,在日落的最后一道曙光中,一束绿色的光芒会射向天空。有人一辈子都不曾见到一次,有人谎称看过但其实没有,还有些...)


Pintel: It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead...Sorry...(它预兆着某个灵魂重回了这个世界,从死亡中回来。...抱歉。)

Barbossa: Trust me, young master Turner. It's not getting to the land of the dead that's the problem, It's getting back.(相信我,年轻的特纳先生。如何去死亡之地不是问题,如何回来才是个问题。)

Beckett: Bloody hell, there's nothing left.(真他妈见鬼,什么都没剩下。)

Mercer: Jones is a loose cannon, sir.(琼斯可不容易控制,长官。)

Beckett: Fetch the chest.(把那箱子取来。)

Mercer: And the Governour? He's been asking questions about the heart.(那治安官呢?他一

直都在打听那心脏的事。)

Beckett: Does he know? Then perhaps his usefulness has run its course.(那他知道了吗?这么说来他的利用价值也快尽了。)

〈大批士兵入侵‘飞行的荷兰人号’〉

Norrington: Steady, men.(站稳点,伙计们。)

D.J: Go! All of you. And take that infernal thing with you, I will not have it on my ship!(给我走,你们所有人。带上那恶魔般的东西走,我不允许把它放在我的船上。)

Beckett: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Because I will, Because it seems to me the only way to ensure that this ship do as directed by the Company. We need prisoners to interrogate which tends to work best when they're alive.(噢,听到这我真抱歉。因为我允许的,因为这似乎是唯一能确保这船会直接听从公司的意思办事的方法。我们要审问一些囚犯,最好在他们都还活着的时候问。)

D.J: The Dutchman sails as its captain commands.(荷兰人必须听船长的命令才能航行。)

Beckett: And its captain is to sail it as commanded! I would have thought you'd learned that when I had ordered you to kill your pet. This is no longer your world, Jones. The immaterial has become immaterial.(那他的船长就听从命令航行吧!我还以为当我让你去杀你那宠物时就就已经学乖了呢!这个世界已不再是你的了,琼斯。过时的东西已经变得不切实际了。)

Will: How long will we continue not talking?(我们还要这么不说话多少?)

Elizabeth: Once we rescue Jack, everything will be fine.(等我们救了杰克,一切都会好的。)

Will: Then we rescue Jack.(那我们就去救杰克。)

Dalma: For wait we will is white mist. There is a cost must be payed in the end.(等着我们的是一片白雾,在尽头一定会有大瀑布出现。)

Will: Barbosa! I heading.(巴伯萨,我听说了。)

Barbossa: Aye, we're good and lost now.(是的,我们现在迷失了不是很好嘛!)

Elizabeth: Lost?(迷失了?)

Barbossa: For certain you have to be lost to find a place as can't be found. Elseways everyone would know where it was.(有时候,你要找寻失落的地方就必须迷失,不然谁都能知道它在哪里了。)

Gibbs: We're gaining speed!(我们正在加速!)

Barbossa: Aye!(是的。)

Will: To stations!(各就各位!)

MAN#: All hands to stations!(全都快点各就各位!)

Barbossa: Never lay down! Let her run straight is true.(别放下帆!让它一直走就对了。)

Ragetti: Blimey!(天啊!)

Elizabeth: We're doomed, that's all.(我们所有人都被你害了。)

Barbossa: Don't be so unkind. You may not survive to pass this way again, And these are the last friendly words you'll hear.(不要这么没礼貌,你也许没有机会再次穿越这死亡之路了。这将是你听到的最后的善

言了。)

Will: Catch all of!(全都抓紧!)

Elizabeth: All to port!(左满舵!)

Will: hold own!(坚持住!)

〈还是掉下去了〉

〈一抢嘣了一个幻影〉

Jack: My peanut. Oh,lad,slack 'em braces!(我的花生。噢,小伙子们,都打起精神来!)

Jack1: Aye, Captain! Slack 'em braces!(是,船长。都打起精神来!)

Jack2: Stand in the way!***(别挡道,我来不急了。)

Jack3: Help!(救命!〈倒在地上〉)

Jack: ******(扬帆起航,风向变了。大家行动起来,目标就在前方。)

Jack4: Aye, sir.(是,先生。)

Jack5: Roger, sir.(收到指令,先生。)

〈一船的‘Jack’卖力的工作着〉

Jack: Mr. Sparrow?(斯派洛先生?)

Jack6: Aye, captain.(是,船长!)

Jack: What say you about the condition of this lacing line?(你说这系帆索系的怎么样?)

Jack6: It be proper to my eye, sir.(我看差不多了,先生。)

Jack: Proper? It is neither proper nor suitable, sir, it is not acceptable, nor adequate, it is an obvious fact. And abomination.(差不多了?你不是差不多就是还行。这样可不行,差多了,不能让人满意,是很让人讨厌。)

Jack6: Begging your pardon, sir, but perhaps if you gave a man another chance...(您说什么呢?先生,不过您可以再给我一次机会...)

Jack: Shall I?(我可以吗?)

〈拔刀再次杀死一个幻影〉

Jack: That sort of thinking got us into these mess. We have lost speed, and therefore time, Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. Do you understand(就是有你这种想法才让我们来到这鬼地方的。我们已经落后了,而时间,宝贵的时间,一旦逝去就不能再挽回。你们明白了吗?)

Jack###: Aye, aye, captain.(是,是的,船长!)

Jack: Do you know? It will all have to be redone. All of it, And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you. Doldrum, sir, has the entire crew on edge. I have no sympathy for any of you feculant maggots, and no more patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.(是吗?那就全都给我重来,所有的一切。把这当成个教训记着。我们到了无风带,先生,大家都很紧张。我不会再同情你们这些废物了,也别再给我假装耐心了。)

〈跳上船沿〉

Jack: Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.(先生们,我这会儿洗手不干了。)

〈顺绳跃下〉

Jack: No wind. Of course, there's no bloody wind! My soul, I do swear for the place. Gust, whisper, tiny miniature lick!(没风。当然,这地方没见鬼的风。我的神啊~我要诅咒这见鬼的地方,怪声怪语,窸窸窣窣的脚步声。)

〈转身,捡起地上的一块“石头”扔向远处〉

Jack: Yes sir, I know, but why? Why would he do that? Be

cause he's a lummox, isn't he? We shall have a magnificent garden party, and you're not invited...(是的,先生,我知道。但是为什么?为什么他要那么做?因为他是个笨蛋,不是吗?我们该办个隆重的花园宴会,但你不被邀请...)

〈转身,又见那块“石头”...〉

Jack: A rock.(石头?)

〈舔了它一口再扔掉〉

Jack: Now we're being followed by rocks. Never heard that before. Oh! A rope.(我会被块石头跟着?之前从来没那样听说过。噢~绳子。)

〈用那跟绳子试图拉动“黑珍珠号”〉



Jack: Why should I said with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past... one of you succeeded.(我为什么要和你们一起航行?你们四个人以前都想杀我,而其中一个还成功了。)

[looks at Elizabeth]

Jack: Oh, she's not told you. You'll have loads to talk about while you're here. As for you... (噢~她还没有告诉你吗?你们既然在这儿,肯定能好好聊聊。至于你...)
[going to Tia Delma]

Tia Dalma: Now don't tell didn't enjoy it at the time? (现在,不要告诉我那时你没有快乐过。)

Jack: Fair enough. You're in. (很公平,算你一个。)

Jack: Don't need you, You will scare me.(不要你,你会吓到我。)
[to Ragetti]

Jack: Gibbs, you can come, Marty, Cotton... Cotton's parrot, I'm a little iffy... At least I'll have someone to talk to... Who are you?(吉布斯,你跟着我。马提,卡登...带着你就得多带只鹦鹉,不过,我也想有个人能说说话...你是谁?)
[to Tai Huang]

Tai Huang: Tai Huang. These are my men.(泰黄,这些是我的人。)

Jack: Where does your allegiance lie?(你们替谁办事?)

Tai Huang: With the highest bidder.(谁出的价钱高就跟谁干。)

Jack: I have a ship.(我有艘船。)

Tai Huang: That makes you the highest bidder.(那就是你出价最高了。)

Jack: Good man. Weigh anchor all hands, Prepare to make sail.(识时务!起锚,水手们,我们要起航了。)
[takes out compass]

Barbossa: Jack... Which way will you going, Jack?(杰克...你要往哪儿去呢?杰克。〈拍拍手上的航海图〉)


〈老巴和Jack同时下着起航的命令〉

Barbossa: What are you doing?(你在干什么?)

Jack: What are you doing?(你在干什么?)

Barbossa: No, what are you doing?(不,你在干什么?)

Jack: What are you doing?(你在干什么?)

Barbossa: No, what are you doing?(不,你在干什么?)

Jack: What are you doing? Hmm... Captain gives orders on the ship.(你在干什么?唔...应该由船长发号施令。)

Barbossa: The Captain of this ship is giving orders!(这艘船的船长正在发号施令!)

Jack: My ship, makes me captain!(我的船,所以我当船长!)

Barbossa: They b

e my charts!(可航海图是我的!)

Jack: That makes you...Chart-man!(那你就当...航海士!)

Pintel: Stow it! The both of you! That's an order! Understand!(快干活!你们两个!这是命令!明白了吗?)

〈一阵安静...〉

Pintel: Sorry, I just thought that with the Captain issue in doubt I'd just throw in my name for consideration. Sorry.(对不起,我只是觉得船长还没选定,那我也把自己算到侯选者里了,对不起。)


Pintel: Eerie. That's downright macabree.(真可怕,他们真让人毛骨悚然。)

Ragetti: I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of them.(我想知道要是你朝他们中扔颗炮弹会怎么样?)

Pintel: Be disrespectful, you would?(这么做有点失礼了,你说呢?)

Dalma: They should be in the care of Davy Jones. That was the duty 'im was charged with by the goddess Calypso, to ferry those who die at sea to the other side. And every ten years, 'im could come ashore to be with she 'o love 'im. Truly! But the man has become a monster.(他们应该被安葬在戴维·琼斯的深海里,那是他承担的责任。给海之女神,克丽帕索,将那些死在海上的人送到另一边去。而每隔十年,他才能上岸一次,去和他相爱的人在一起。真的!可是那男人变成了怪物。)

Ragetti: So he wasn't always tentacly?(也就是说,他不是一直都有那触角的?)

Dalma: No...'im was a man...once.(不,他也是个男人...曾经。)

Ragetti: Now there's boats coming.(现在,有船过来了。)

Will: They're not a threat to us, am I right?(他们对我们没有威胁,我说的对吗?)

Dalma: We are nothing but ghosts to them.(在他们看来,我们只不过是些幽灵。)

Barbossa: We've better as just let them be.(我们最好就让他们这样过去。)

Elizabeth: It's my father! We've made it back. Father! Father! Hi, look here!(那是我父亲!我们得把他带回去。父亲,父亲,嗨!看这里!)

Jack: Elizabeth, We're not back.(伊丽莎白,我们回不去的。)

Elizabeth: Father!(父亲!)

Swann: Elizabeth! Are you dead?(伊丽莎白!你也死了吗?)

Elizabeth: No...No...(没有...)

Swann: I think I am.(我想我是死了。)

Elizabeth: No, you can't be!(不,你不能死!)

Swann: There was this chest, you see. I thought. At the time it seemed so important.(我现在只不过是个躯壳了,你看,我是这么认为的。时间真的弥足珍贵啊!)

Elizabeth: Come on board!(上船来!)

Swann: And a heart. I learnt that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place, and you will sail the seas for eternity. The Dutchman must have a captain, silly thing to die for.(也很危险。我听说,如果你刺穿了那颗心脏,你会代替他的位置,然后你将在这片

海上航行直至永远。荷兰人号必须有个船长,我就因为知道了这个荒唐的事才死的。)

Elizabeth: Someone cast a line! Come back with us!(谁给我条绳子!快点回来和我们一起!)

Dalma: I told you, I'm destiny.(我跟你说过,我就是命运。)

Elizabeth: Take the line!(抓住绳子!)

Swann: I was so proud of you, Elizabeth.(我为你骄傲,伊丽莎白。)

Elizabeth: Hold on to the line! Hold on to the line!(抓住绳子,快抓住绳子!)

Dalma: She must not leave the ship!(她不能离开船!)

Elizabeth: Father! Please come with us! Please don't leave me!(父亲,请和我们一起!不要离开我,求你!)

Swann: I'll give your love to your mother, shall I?(我会把你的爱传达给你母亲的,好吗?)

Elizabeth: I won't let you go!(我不能让你走啊!)

Will: Elizabeth...This is their way.(伊丽莎白...这是他们要走的路。)

Dalma: He made peace.(他会安息的。)


Pintel: No water. Why is all but the rum gone?(没有水,为什么总是不够?)

Gibbs: Rum's gone, too.(郎姆酒也没有了。)

Dalma: If we cannot escape these doldrums before night, I fear we will sail on trackless seas, doomed to around reach between worlds forever.(如果我们不能在天黑前离开无风带,恐怕我们就会被困在这个无名海域,徘徊于两个世界之间,永远回不去了。)

Gibbs: With no water, forever looks to be arriving a mite too soon.(没有谁,永远听起来也就不那么遥远了。)

Will: Why doesn't he do something?(为什么他什么都不做?)

Ragetti: Me eye! Give it back!(我的眼睛,还给我!)
[to monkey Jack]

Gibbs: There's no sense to it.(要我说没有理由。)

Will: And the green flash happens at sunset. Not sunrise.(绿色光芒应该是在日落,而不是日出。)

Gibbs: "Over the edge." God, driving me over the blooming edge. Sunrises don't set.(“越过尽头”,上帝!什么越过尽头,日出又怎么会落下呢?)

Jack: "UP IS DOWN". Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?(“上既是下”。真是一点用处都没有,为什么这些东西从来都不讲清楚?)

Jack↑: Clear as mud, Jacky.(再清楚不过了,杰克。)

Jack: What?(什么?)

Jack↑: Stab the heart.(刺破那颗心。)

Jack↓: Don't stab the heart.(不要刺那颗心。)

Jack: Come again?(又来?)

Jack↓: The Dutchman must have a captain.(荷兰人号必须有个船长。)

Jack: Well, that's even more than less than unhelpful.(这听上去比没用更糟糕。)

Jack↑: Sail the seas for eternity.(航行在海上直至永远。)

Jack: I love the sea.(我爱海洋。)

Jack↑: What about port?(那陆地呢?)

Jack: I prefer rum. Rum is g

ood.(我更喜欢郎姆酒,郎姆酒很好。)

Jack↑: Making port. where we can get rum and salty wenches...(只要靠岸。我们可以喝甜酒,还有咸湿的女人。)

Jack↓: Once every ten years.(每十年一次?)

Jack↑: What did he say?(他说什么?)

Jack: Once every ten years.(每十年一次。)

Jack↑: Ten years is a long time, mate.(十年是段很长的时间。)

Jack: Even longer, given the deficit of rum.(甚至比酿造郎姆酒还长。)

Jack↑: But eternity is longer still.(但是永久才是最长的。)

Jack↓: And how will you be spending it? Dead?(你要怎么选择呢?死亡?)

Jack↑: Or not? The immortal Captain Sparrow.(或者生存。永恒的斯派洛船长。)

Jack: Well, I'd love that.(这个我喜欢。)

Jack↓: Come sunset, it won't matter.(就要日落了,看来也不那么重要了。)

Jack: Not sunset. "SUNDOWN AND RISE"... up! What's that? (不是日落。“太阳是向下升起的”。...上!那是什么?)

〈跑上甲板边〉

Jack: What is that? I don't know. What do you think?(什么那是什么?我不知道,你觉得是什么?)

Gibbs: Where?(在哪儿?)

Jack: There.(那儿!)

Elizabeth: What is it?(发生什么事了?)

Pintel: He's rocki the ship.(他要把船弄翻?)

Gibbs: We're rocking the ship!(我们要把船弄翻!)

Barbossa: Aye, he's on to it!(是的,他明白了。)

Pintel: He's rocking the ship!(他正在把船弄翻!)

Ragetti: We tie each other to the mast upside down, so when the boat flips we'll be the right way up!(我们互相倒绑起来,那么等船翻过来的时候,我们就不会掉下去了。)

Barbossa: ******Unstow the cargo! Let it surf!(加大负重,把大炮都松开,把货物也解开,让它们都随着一起动!)

Jack: Now up...is down.(现在上...就是下!)


Gibbs: Blessed sweet westerlies! We're back!(真是他妈可爱的西风带!我们回来了。)

Elizabeth: There's the sunrise.(是日出。)

Pintel: We need our pistols. Get untied, alright?(赶紧去拿枪,先松绑,快!)

Barbossa: Alright then!(都别笑了!)

Barbossa: The Brethren Court has a gathering at Shipwreck Cove, and Jack, you and I are a-going, and there'll be no arguing that point.(海盗大会现在就在船骸湾召开。杰克,你和我都要去,不能有异议。)

Jack: I is arguing the point. If these pirates are gathering, I'm pointing my ship the other way.(我正在提异议。他们聚他们的会,我开我的船。)

Elizabeth: The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett, and you're a pirate.(那些海盗聚集起来是为了对付贝克特,况且你也是名海盗。)

Will: Fight or not, you're not running, Jack.(去还是不去,你不能逃避,杰克。)

Barbo

ssa: If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down one by one, till there be none left but you.(如果我们不团结,他们就会让我们一个个人头落地,到最后只剩你一个了。)

Jack: Quite like the sound of it. Captain Jack Sparrow...the last pirate.(听起来不错,杰克·斯派洛船长,最后的海盗。)

Barbossa: Aye, and you'll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan?(得了吧!之后你就和琼斯孤军奋战,难道这也是你计划之中的?)

Jack: I'm still working on that. But I will not be going back to the locker, nay. Count on that.(我还在策划中呢!但我决不会再回到那鬼地方去了,你省省吧!)

〈对射!当然,出来的只是几滴水〉

Pintel: Why, we can still use them as clubs!(为什么?我们还能用它当棍子呢!〈被敲了下〉)

Ragetti: Sorry, Effective, though.(抱歉,不过你说的不错。)

Will: There's a freshwater spring on this island. We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later.(岛的这个地方有淡水泉,我们可以到那边补给后再自相残杀。)

Jack: You lead the shore party. I'll stay with my ship.(你带他们去吧!我要和我的船在一起。)

Barbossa: I'm not leaving my ship in your command.(我不会把我的船交给你的。)

Will: Why don't you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command?(为什么你们两个不一起去,把穿交给我呢?)

〈两个恶狠狠的目光〉

Will: Temporarily.(暂时的...)

Pintel: Criminy!(天呐~)

Ragetti: Odds bodkins!(好奇怪的一堆东西啊!)

Ragetti: Careful! Careful!(小心小心!)

Pintel: You stupid fish!(你这条蠢鱼。)

Ragetti: Actually, it's a cephalopod.(其实它是条海生软体动物。)

Pintel: Ha Ha,you're right. (哈哈,你说的对。)

Ragetti: I bet people will pay a shilling to see this.(我想人们一定愿意花一先令来看它这样子。)

Pintel: And another shilling for a sketch from seeing it drop.(并且再花一先令看它的俯视图。)

Barbossa: Still thinking of running, Jack? Think you can outrun the world? You know, the problem with being the last of anything...by and by, there'll be none left at all.(还在想怎么逃跑吗?杰克。你能跑出这么世界吗?你知道,不管是什么,那唯一的幸存者,最终同样会消失殆尽的。)

Jack: Sometimes things come back, mate. We're living proof, you and me.(有些时候事物是会重生的,伙计。你和我,我们就是活生生的例子。)

Barbossa: Aye, but that's a gamble of luck now, isn't it? There's never a guarantee of coming back. Passing on, that's dead certain.(是啊!但你不觉得那是在跟运气赌博吗?谁都无法保证能活着回来,只有死亡才是定数。


Jack: Summoning the Brethren Court t

hen, is it?(要召开海盗大会,是吗?)

Barbossa: It's our only hope left.(那是我们最后的希望了。)

Jack: That's a sad commentary in and of itself.(那可真是个悲观的说法。)

Barbossa: The world used to be a bigger place. (我们的世界曾经更加广阔。)

Jack: The world's still the same...There's just less in it.(这个世界还是这个世界...只不过少了值得留恋的而已。)

Barbossa: Poisoned. Fouled by the body.(水有毒,全被这尸体污染了。)

Pintel: Hey, I know him! He was in Singapore.(嘿,我认识他,他原来是在新加坡的。)

Ragetti: Captain,We got company!(船长,我们有伴了!)

Tai Huang: 别动!〈一群人持枪围攻Jack他们〉

Jack: He's the captain.(他才是船长。)

〈上船〉

Barbossa: Sao Feng! You showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence.(萧峰,你在这里露面真是太巧了。)

Sao Feng: Jack Sparrow. You paid me great insult once.(杰克·斯派洛,上次你让我丢够了人。)

Jack: That doesn't sound like me.(有这回事吗?)

〈可怜的Jack,鼻子遭罪〉

Jack: So we just call it square then?(那么这下算撤平了吧!)

Will: Release her! She's not part of the bargain.(放开她!她不在我们的约定中。)

Barbossa: And what bargain be that?(你们有什么约定?)

Sao Feng: You heard Captain Turner? Release her.(大家听到特纳船长说的话了吗?放开她。)

Jack: Captain Turner?(特纳船长?)

Gibbs: Aye, the perfidious rotter lead a mutiny against us.(你个背信弃义的无赖带着一批叛徒来找打!)

Will: I need the Pearl to free my father. That's the only reason I came on this voyage.(我需要“黑珍珠号”去救我父亲,那才是我这次出海的目的。)

Elizabeth: Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?(为什么你不告诉我你的这个计划?)

Will: That was my burden to bear.(那使我自己的事情吧!)

Jack: He needs the Pearl? Captain Turner needs the Pearl.(他要“黑珍珠号”,特纳船长要“黑珍珠号”。)
[to Will]

Jack: And you felt guilty.(你是觉得愧疚。)
[to Elizabeth]

Jack: And you and your Brethren Court.(你和你的海盗大会。)
[to Barbossa]

Jack: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?(难道就没有人是因为想我才赶来救我的吗?)
[to everyone]

〈马提、Pintel、Ragetti、卡登、monkey Jack纷纷举手〉

Jack: I'm standing over there with them.(那我就和他们站一起咯!)

Sao Feng: I'm sorry, Jack. But there is an old friend who wants to see you first.(我很抱歉,杰克。不过我想让你先见见一位老朋友。)

Jack: I'm not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends.(我不确定见了这位老朋友后还

能不能活着回来。)

Sao Feng: If you're so jealous to find out.(如果你见到他的话你会嫉妒的。)


Beckett: Curious. Your friends appear to be quite desperate, Jack. Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates can defeat the Flying Dutchman. And so despair leads to betrayal. But you and I are no strangers to betrayal, are we? It's not here, Jack.(真有趣啊!你的那些朋友似乎都很失望,杰克。恐怕他们不再相信聚集一群争吵不休的海盗可以对付得了“飞行的荷兰人”,就是这绝望导致了背叛。但你我对背叛都不陌生,对吗?它不在这儿,杰克。)

Jack: What? What isn't?(什么?什么东西?)

Beckett: The heart of Davy Jones. It's safely aboard the Dutchman, and so unavailable for you sir's leverage to satisfy your debt to the good captain.(戴维·琼斯的心脏,它安全地放在了荷兰人的甲板上,看来你不得不好好去偿还你那好船长的债了。)

Jack: By my reckoning, that account has been settled.(据我了解,我的帐已经还清了。)

Beckett: By your death, and yet here you are.(用你的死亡来偿还,但你仍在这里。)

Jack: Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream, That's how I get by.(闭上你的眼睛,把它当场噩梦好了,我就是这么做的。

Beckett: And if Davy Jones were to learn of your survival?(但如果戴维·琼斯知道你还活着?)


Sao Feng: My men are crew enough.(我的人做船员就够了。)

Mercer: Company ship, company crew.(公司的船只要公司的船员。)

Will: He agreed. The Black Pearl was to be mine.(他同意了“黑珍珠号”是我的。)

Sao Feng: And so it was.(它的确曾经是。)

Beckett: Perhaps you consider an alternative arrangement. One which requires absolutely nothing from you but information.(或许你可以考虑下其他的协议,一种除了消息之外,不要你任何东西的协议。)

Jack: Regarding the Brethren Court no doubt, In exchange for fair compensation. Square my debt with Jones, guarantee my freedom.(假如海盗大会对公平补偿的事宜没有异议的话。你要还清我欠戴维·琼斯的债,还要保证我的自由。)

Beckett: Of course. It's just good business.(当然,这是笔好交易。)

Jack: Were I in a divulgeatory mood, what then might I divulge?(如果打算向你们透露点什么的话,我该说些什么好呢?)

Beckett: Everything. Where are they meeting? Who are the Pirate Lords? What is the purpose of the nine pieces of eight?(一切。他们准备在哪里会面?谁是那些海盗首领?九枚八分银币是干什么用的?)

Sao Feng: Beckett agreed. The Black Pearl wants to be mine.(贝克特同意了,“黑珍珠号”是我的了。)

Mercer: Lord Beckett's not gonna give up the only ship as can outrun the Dutch

man, is he?(你以为贝克特勋爵会把唯一能和荷兰人抗衡的船给你吗?)

Barbossa: Shame that you're not bound to honor the code of the Brethren, isn't it? Because honor's a hard thing to come by nowadays.(很遗憾,你没有遵守海盗的规则,不是吗?如今荣耀不是这么简单就能得到的了。)

Sao Feng: There is no honor to remain me with the losing side, Leaving it for the winning side is just good business.(败者可谈不上什么荣耀,只有胜者才有资格。这就是好的交易。)

Barbossa: The losing side, you say?(你说我们的失败的一方?)

Sao Feng: They have the Dutchman. Not the Pearl! And what do the Brethren have?(他们有荷兰人,而不是“黑珍珠号”,然而海盗都有些什么?)

Barbossa: We have Calypso.(我们有...克丽帕索。)

Sao Feng: Calypso? An old legend.(克丽帕索?一个古老的神话。)

Barbossa: No, The goddess herself, bound in human form. Imagine all the power as you see is brought to bear against our enemy. I intend to release her, but for that I need the Brethren Court. All the Lords.(不,我们的女神把她自己变身为人类。想想那伟大的神力,将为我们抵御敌人。我会释放她,但我需要有海盗大会的帮助才行,所有的海盗首领。)

Jack: Then keep Barbosa, the belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye, both, and Turner. Especially Turner. The rest go with me aboard the Pearl, and I'll lead you to Shipwreck Cove. where I will hand you the pirates, and you will not hand me to Jones. Bloody fair deal, don't you think?(还有巴伯萨,那个好战的矮子和他那个木头眼睛的朋友,还有特纳。尤其是特纳。其他人跟我一起坐“黑珍珠号”,我会把你带到船骸湾的。在那儿我把海盗们交给你,而你不能把我交给琼斯。很公平的交易,你觉得呢?)

Beckett: And what becomes of Miss Swann?(那史旺小姐要怎么办?)

Jack: What interest is she to you?(你对他有什么兴趣吗?)

Sao Feng: What are you proposing, Captain?(你的主意是什么?船长)

Barbossa: What be accepted, Captain?(你又接受什么?船长)

Sao Feng: The girl.(那个女孩。)

Elizabeth: What?(什么?)

Beckett: Jack, I've just recalled...I've got this wonderful compass, which points to whatever I want. So for what do I need you?(杰克,我刚想起来,我得到了一个了不起的指南针。它能指出我想要的任何东西,那么我还需要你干什么呢?)

Will: Elizabeth is not part of any bargain.(伊丽莎白不是用来当赌注的。)

Barbossa: Out of the question.(不可能。)

Sao Feng: It was not a question.(它也不是个问题。)

Jack: Point you to the thing you want most? And that is not the Brethren Court, is it?(它能指向你最想要的东西?那可不是

海盗大会了,对吗?)

Beckett: Then what is, Jack?(那它是什么?杰克。)

Jack: Me! Dead...(我!死亡...)


Elizabeth: Done.(成交!)

Will: What? Not done!(什么?不成交!)

Elizabeth: You got us into this mess. If this is what frees us, then done!(还不是你让我们进入这混乱局面的,如果成交能解救我们的话,那就成交!)


Beckett: Done. Although...if I kill you, then I can use the compass to find Shipwreck Cove, is it? On my own. Cut out the middleman, as it were.(好吧,成交。但是,如果我杀了你,我同样可以靠它找到船骇湾,对吗?不需要别人。跳过这个本来就不该存在的中间人。〈举枪以对〉)

Will: Elizabeth, they are pirates!(伊丽莎白,他们是海盗啊!)

Elizabeth: I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates!(我已经有足够的经验跟海盗做交易了。)

Barbossa: Then we have an accord?(那就是我们都同意了?)

Jack: With me killed, you'd arrive at the Cove to find it's a stronghold nigh impregnable, able to withstand blockade for years, and then you'd be wishing, "Oh, if only there were someone I had not killed inside, to ensure that the pirates then come outside."(假如我被杀了,当你到达海湾后发现它是一个几乎无法攻破的要塞,简直是坚不可摧。这才后悔了“要是有一个没有被我杀死的人在里面的话,那么那群海盗就会乖乖地从里面出来了。)

Beckett: And you can accomplish all this, can you?(你能做到这一切的,对吗?)

Jack: You may kill me, but you may never insult me. Who am I?(你可以杀我,但不能侮辱我。我是谁啊?)

〈摇头〉

Jack: ...I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!(是杰克·斯派洛船长啊!)

〈一阵炮轰〉

Jack: Done.(成交!)

〈把贝克特勋爵的模型放在大炮口〉

Beckett: You are mad.(你疯了。)

Jack: Well thank god for that 'cause if I wasn't this would probably have never worked. And that was without a single drop of rum. (谢天谢地还有你当靶子,不然大炮还不一定会起作用。

〈一跃而过...啊!过头了...〉

Jack: And that was without a single drop of rum!(掉下去的不过是根橡胶绳。)

Elizabeth: Bootstrap? Bootstrap, Where is Turner?(鞋带子?鞋带子特纳在哪里?)

Bill: Bootstrap? You know my name?(鞋带子?你知道我的名字?)

Elizabeth: Yes. I know your son. Will Turner.(是的,我认识你的儿子,威尔·特纳。)

Bill: William! He made it! He's alive! And now he sends you to tell me that he's coming to get me. Godswoons, he's on his way!(威廉!他成功了!他还活着!是他派你来告诉我,要把我接走的?太好了,他马上就要来了。)

Elizabeth: Yes, Will is alive, and he wants to help you.(是的,威尔

还活着,他要来解救你。)

Bill: He can't help me. He won't come.(救不了我,他不会来的。)

Elizabeth: But you're his father!(你可是他的父亲啊!)

Bill: I know you, He spoke of you. He can't save me, He can't come because of you.(我认识你,他提到过你。他不能救我,他不能来都是因为你。)

Elizabeth: Me?(我?)

Bill: You're Elizabeth.(你是伊丽莎白?)

Elizabeth: Yes, I'm Elizabeth.(没错,我是伊丽莎白。)

Bill: If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place. Captain forever. The Dutchman must always have a captain, And if he saves me, he loses you.(如果琼斯死了,他就要代替他继位,永远的当船长。荷兰人不能没有船长,如果他救了我,便会失去你。)

Elizabeth: I see.(我知道了。)

Bill: You won't pick me, I wouldn't pick me. Tell him not to come. Tell him to stay away. Tell him it's too late. I'm already a part of the ship.(你不会选择我,我也不会选择我自己。告诉他不要来了,告诉他走得远远的,告诉他一切都太晚了。我已经是这船的一部分了,是名船员。)

Elizabeth: Bootstrap?(鞋带子?)

Bill: You know my name? You know my name?(你知道我的名字?你认识我?)

Elizabeth: Yes, I knew your son.(是的,我认识你的儿子。)

Bill: William? He's coming for me. Wait and see, You'll see, He promised.(威廉!他会来接我的,等着瞧吧!你会看到的,他承诺过的。)

Lieutenant: Sir!(长官!)

Beckett: A breadcrumb trail, and we are meant to follow.(是面包屑,对我们的跟踪有利。)

Lieutenant: A betrayer among them, Or a trap.(有卧底在他们哪儿?还是个陷阱?)

Beckett: A gambit by a skilled opponent. Adjust course, Lieutenant.(对方是个有经验的老手了。调整航向,上尉。)

Lieutenant: Sir...(长官...)

Beckett: We can only hope to reach our destination before they run out of bodies.(我们只能希望在他们扔完尸体之前我们能到达目的地。)

Jack: You escaped the brig even quicker than I expected. William, do you notice anything? Rather, do you notice something that is not there to be noticed?(你比我预料的还要提早就逃出了监狱。威廉,你注意到一些事了吗?或者说,你有没有注意到些你之前没有注意到的事情?)

Will: You haven't raised an alarm.(你没有拉响警报。)

Jack: Odd, isn't it. Not as odd as this. Come up with this all by you alone, did you?(很奇怪,是吧?不过没你在这儿做的事奇怪。这全是你一个人弄的吗?)

Will: I said to myself: "Think like Jack".(我对自己说:“像杰克那样思考”。)

Jack: This is what you've arrived at? Leave Beckett the Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust, accomplish your own ends? It's like you don't kn

ow me at all, mate. And how does your dearly beloved feel about this plan? Ahh, You've not seen fit to trust her with this.(这就要你达到的目的?离开贝克特的船前往船骸湾,博取他的信任,最后再了结你自己?可见你太不了解我了,伙计。你那心爱的宝贝会怎么看待你这计划?啊!看来你不放心让她知道这件事。)



Will: I'm losing it, Jack. Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth.(我正在失去她,杰克。每当我离父亲近一步,我就会离伊丽莎白远一步。)

Jack: Mate, if you choose to love your heart away, you'll lose it for certain. If I might lend a machete to your intellectual thicket, well the choice is all to give up. Changes effects. Let someone else dispatch Jones.(伙计,如果你锁住你的心,你自然是会失去她。要我借你把刀去斩断乱麻吗?学会放弃一切,世事难预料,让其他人去处理琼斯吧!)

Will: Who? You?(谁?你?)

Jack: Death has a curious way of reshuffling one's priorities. I'll slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart, stab the beating thing, your father goes free from his debt. You're free to be with your charming murderess.(死亡有种奇特的方式可以改变人们的取舍。我先到荷兰人上找到那颗心脏,刺破那会跳的东西。这样你的父亲就能自由了,你也可以自由的和你那迷人的女杀手在一起。)

Will: And you're willing to cut out your heart and bind yourself to the Dutchman? Forever?(难道你愿意挖出你的心并且待在荷兰人号上?永远?)

Jack: No, mate. I'm free forever. Free to sail the seas beyond the edges of the map. Free from death itself.(不,伙计,我是永远自由的。自由的在地图边缘航海,远离死亡。)

Will: You'll have to do the job though, Jack. You'll have to ferry souls to the next world, or end up just like Jones.(你将不得不做这些事,杰克。要么使你的灵魂摆渡到另外一个世界,要么变成像琼斯一样。)

Jack: I don't have the face for tentacles. But a mortal has to care for something, aye?(我不想要张带触角的脸。不过人总会有所顾虑的,是吗?)

〈拿出指南针〉

Will: What's this for?(这是要做什么?)

Jack: A thing like me. It'll come to you.(像我一样思考,它可以帮你试试。)

〈用口气把威尔熏下海...〉

Jack: My regards to Davy Jones!(替我向戴维·琼斯问好!)

Will: I hate him!(我恨他!)

Norrington: Come with me.Quickly!(跟我走,快!)

Elizabeth: What are you doing?(你这是干什么?)

Norrington: chosing aside.(选择立场。)

〈大批人开始潜逃〉

Norrington: Do not go to Shipwreck Cove. Beckett knows of the meeting of the Brethren. I fear there may be a traitor among them. (不要去船骸湾,贝克特知道海盗

们正在那里会面,我觉得你们之中有卧底。)

Elizabeth: It's too late to own my forgiveness.(想让我原谅你已经太晚了。)

Norrington: I had nothing to do with your father's death. That does not absolve me of my other sins.(我和你父亲的死真的没有关系,当然那并不能消除我其他的罪恶。)

Elizabeth: Come with us. James, come with me.(跟我们一起走吧!詹姆斯,跟我走。)

Bill: Who goes there?(谁在哪儿?)

Norrington: Go! I will follow.(快走!我会跟上的。)

Elizabeth: You're lying.(你在撒谎。)

Norrington: Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth. But never joined.(我们的命运曾经交织在一起,伊丽莎白,但从来没有结合过。)

〈KISS〉

Norrington: Go now! Back to your station, sailor.(赶紧走,现在!回到你的岗位上,水手。)

Bill: No one leaves the ship.(没人能离开这艘船。)

Norrington: Stand down. That's an order.(退后,这是命令。)

Bill: That's an order? Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship!(这是命令?人在船在,人在船在,人在船在!)

Norrington: Steady, man!(退后!)

Bill: Part of the crew, part of the ship! Who runs? Prisoner escapes!(人在船在!谁跑了?囚犯逃跑了!)

Norrington: Relay that!(放下武器!)

Elizabeth: James! No,No!(詹姆斯!不,不!)

D.J: James Norrington, Do you fear death?(詹姆斯·诺林顿,你害怕死亡吗?)

〈诺林顿将剑刺向琼斯〉

D.J: I'll take that as a no.(我就当你说“不”了。)
0

以上为上篇的所有内容了。很抱歉,下篇暂时还没有着落,呵呵~
不过,倒是有些零碎的单段单句的台词,我也把它们一一列出来吧!有些还是蛮经典的呢!

Jack: You know, for pirates, we sure are an unimaginative lot at naming things.(你知道吗?虽然作为海盗,但给这地方命名的实在是太缺乏想象力了。)

Gibbs: Aye.(是啊!)

Jack: I once sailed with a man that had lost both his arms and part of his eye.(有一回我跟一个奇怪的人出海,那家伙少了两条胳膊和一直眼睛。)

Gibbs: What did you call him? (你叫他什么?)

Jack: rry...(残一半儿...)

Pintel: So change the name.(那么为什么不换个名字?)

Gibbs: To what? To "nine pieces of whatever we happen to have in our pockets at the time"? Oh, yes. That sounds very piratey.(换成什么?“九件我们口袋里不管是什么该死的东西”?噢,是啊!那听上去是很海盗化。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sri Sumbhajee: shoot him.(干掉他。)

Jocard: cut out his tongue.(把他的舌头割下来。)

Jack: Shoot him, cut out hi

s tongue, then shoot his tongue!(把他们赶走再开枪干掉他,再割掉他的舌头!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth: This is madness.(这太疯狂了。)

Jack: This is politics.(这就是政治。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack: human's natural...or fish natural.(这是人的本性,或者说是...鱼的本性。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack: I agree with...and I can't believe this is coming out of my mouth, Captain Swann.We must fight.(我不得不同意,虽然我真不敢相信这话会由我嘴里说出...史旺船长。我们必须战斗!)

Barbossa: You've always ran away from the fight.(你可总是在战斗中逃跑的。)

Jack: I've not.(我没有啊!)

Barbossa: You've so.(你有过的!)

Jack: I've not.(没有!)

Barbossa: You've so.(有!)

Jack: I've not.(我没有!)

Barbossa: You've so. You know it.(你有!你再清楚不过了。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack: We must fight...to ran away!(我们必须战斗,找出一条生路。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Teague: It's not about living forever, Jackie. The trick is...living with yourself forever.(生命的意义不止是生存,小杰克。真正的技巧在于,永远靠自己生活。)

Jack: Where is Mum?(妈妈在哪里?)

〈拿出那颗风干缩小的人头〉

Jack: ...She looks great!(...她上去很棒!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will: No course is lost if but one fool is left to fight.(我会需要的,只要还有个傻子孤军奋战。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth: I proposes a exchange. Will leaves with us, and you can take Jack.(我提议我们做个交换。威尔跟我们一起离开,你们可以带走杰克。)

Will: Done.(同意!)

Jack: Undone.(不同意!)


2007-7-12 16:09 回复

┽最终精靈∞
2位粉丝
19楼


Beckett: Done.(成交!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D.J: Do you feel dead?(你感觉到死亡了吗?)

Jack: You've no idea.(你一定感觉不到。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragetti: Calypso, I release you from your human form. (克丽帕索,我从人的束缚中将你释放。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Swann: You all listen to me! listen! The other ships will still be looking to us, the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, the

y will see free men and freedom! And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ringing of our swords and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, Hoist the Colours.(你们都听我说!听好了!海盗大会的朋友还在期待着我们,他们还唯“黑珍珠号”马首是瞻。但是他们看到了什么?一艘破船上一群懦弱的船员?不,他们会看到自由的人以及自由!要让敌人看到我们的熊熊战火,让他们听到我们的铿锵宝剑,让他们知道我们的厉害。挥洒我们的汗水,挺起我们的胸膛,鼓起心中的勇气。先生们,升起旗帜吧!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack&Jack↑&Jack↓: Think like Will. Think like Will. Think like Will...Ha leverage!(威尔怎么说来着,威尔怎么说来着,威尔怎么说来着...杠杆原理!)

Jack↓: He's quite charming, isn't he?(他很迷人,不是吗?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D.J: Ha ha... Lookie here boy. The lost bird, A lost bird that never learned to fly.(哈哈,看看这儿的孩子。一只迷路的小鸟,一只从来学不会飞的迷路的小鸟。)

Jack: To my great regret. But, never too late to learn!(我十分抱歉。不过,什么时候学都不晚。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will: Will you marry me?(你愿意嫁给我吗?)

Elizabeth: I don't think now's the best time.(我不认为现在是该说这个的时候。)

Will: But it may be the only time.i love you,I've made my choice.what's yours?(但这可能是唯一的机会了,我爱你,我已经下定决心了,你呢?)

Elizabeth: Babossa,marry us!(巴博萨,快给我们主持婚礼。)

Babossa: I'm a little busy at the moment!(我现在可忙着呢!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D.J: Tell me, Will Turner, Do you feel dead?(告诉我,威尔特纳,你害怕希望吗?〈用剑顶着威尔的喉咙〉)

Jack: Do you?(那你怕吗?〈得意的拿小刀对着琼斯的心脏〉)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Beckett: It's nothing personal, Jack. It's Just good business.(这可不是一个人的事,杰克。这是笔好交易。)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack: Mr.Gibbs?(吉布斯先生?)

Gibbs: Captain!(是,船长!)

Jack: You may throw my hat if you wish.(如果你乐意就扔我的帽子吧!)

Gibbs: Aye! I can.(好的,没问题。〈接过帽子一把扔到老远〉)

Jack: Now go and get it.(现在去把它捡回来。)


2007-7-12 16:09 回复

┽最终精靈∞
2位粉丝

相关文档
最新文档