银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话
银行英语对话
1.问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for youYes
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额;职员:您讲慢些好吗Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗
Clerk: Yes, sirmiss,wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生小姐,请稍等;
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元;
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开;
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了;
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户;
银行里的常用英文对话
银行里常用的英文对话
1. 开立账户:
I would like to open a checking account. 我想开一个支票账户。
Do you have any ID with you? 你带身份证了吗?
What is the minimum deposit required for this account? 这个账户的最低存款要求是多少?
2. 存款:
I want to deposit $1000 into my account. 我想在我的账户里存1000美元。
How much cash do you want to deposit? 你想存多少现金?
I want to deposit these cheques into my account. 我想把这些支票存入我的账户。
3. 取款:
I want to withdraw $500 from my checking account. 我想从我的支票账户里取500美元。
I want to cash this check. 我想兑现这张支票。
How much cash do you want to withdraw? 你想取多少钱?
4. 转账:
I want to transfer $2000 from my checking account to my savings account. 我想从我的支票账户转2000美元到我的储蓄账户。
How much would you like to transfer? 你想转多少钱?
What is the name of the account you would like to transfer to? 你要转到哪个账户?
描述使用银行卡的英语情景口语
描述使用银行卡的英语情景口语
银行已经和我们的生活时时紧闭了,下面小编今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,仅供参考
英语口语
A: Welcome. What can I do for you this morning?
欢迎光临。今天早晨我能为您效劳吗?
B: I'm here on holiday and I don't have a local debit card. Is it possible to withdraw money on my Visa credit card here?
我是来这里度假的,而且我没有本地的借记卡。我是否可以在这里从我的Visa信用卡里取钱呢?
A: Well, welcome to our country. I trust you are having a pleasant stay?
嗯,欢迎您到我们国家来。我想您玩儿得一定非常愉快吧。
B: Oh, yes. It's amazing here. I don't think I ever want to go home again!
哦,是的。这里实在是让人惊叹不已。我简直不想回家啦!
A: That's the opinion of most people. Do you have your passport with you? I'll need to see that and you'll need to fill in this withdrawal form.
大多数人都这么想。您带着护照吗?我需要看一下,并且您需要填写这张取款单。
表达信用卡咨询的情景英语对话
表达信用卡咨询的情景英语对话
英语在我们生活随处可见,那么银行英语你们会吗?下面小编今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,欢迎大家阅读
英语口语
A: Welcome to Credit Services. How can I help you?
欢迎光临信贷业务部。我能如何为您效劳?
B: Hello. I'm here to talk about my credit card. You see, I'm a corporate card holder and a personal card holder. I've had my personal credit card for ages9 but my corporate one is new to me.
你好。我是来谈谈我的信用卡的。是这样,我有一张公司卡和一张个人卡。我持有个人信用卡已经很长时间了,但公司卡对我来说是个新东西。
A: Right. Well, the benefits are a little different. With our Corporate Card you can use it agency collection and payment.
是这样呀。嗯,两种卡的好处有点不同。使用我们的公司卡可以享受代理收付服务。
B: Is there anything else?
还有什么别的区别吗?
A: There's quite a long list, actually! You can use if for business trip expenses, medical expenses, any internal payments.
金融英语:银行基本业务情景对话
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook.Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
银行英语情景口语对话
银行英语情景口语对话
下面是整理的一些关于银行英语情景对话示例,欢迎大家阅读!
银行英语情景对话一:
1、我想从户头里提出一些钱
May:
I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从户头里提出一些钱。
Clerk:
Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
May:
Sure.
当然可以。
Clerk:
Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
May:
That’s right.
是的。
2、您要办理什么业务?
Clerk:
What can I help you with?
您要办理什么业务?
Denny:
I'd like to deposit some money.
我要存钱。
Clerk:
How much would you like to deposit?
您要存多少?
Denny:
Twenty thousand.
两万。
Clerk:
Give me your money and passbook.
把您的钱和存折给我。
Denny:
Here you are.
好的。
Clerk:
Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt. 稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。
Denny:
银行业务情景模拟英语对话
情景对话1:
Counter:
Good morning,may I help you sir?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您效劳的?Customer:
I want to draw out 5000 RMB.
我想取5000元。
Counter:
Ok,please pass your card to me.
请给我您的卡。
Customer:
Here you are.
给你。
Counter:
Input your password here.
请输入您的密码。
Customer:
(The customer inputs his password)
客人正在输入密码。
Counter:
Here are five thousand yuan,please keep them well.
这是5千块,请您保管好。
Customer:
Thanks,I will.
谢谢,我会的。
情景模拟2:
Shirly:
I like to open up a savings account please.
我想在这儿开一个储蓄帐户。
Tom:
O.K. We offer a few different kinds.
好的,我们有很多种。
Shirly:
I want the one with the highest interest rate.
我要利息最高的这种。
Tom:
That would be our Saver’s Plus account.
那可以试试我们的储值账户。
Shirly:
4.5%, that’s good. How much money do I have to keep in it to get that rate?
银行里的常用英文对话
银行里的常用英文对话
在日常生活中,我们经常需要去银行办理一些业务,如存款、取款、办理贷款等。在银行里,英语是一种常用的语言。本文将为您提供一些在银行里常用的英文对话,帮助您更好地应对这些情景。
Dialog 1: Opening a Bank Account
对话1:开立银行账户
Customer: Good morning. I would like to open a bank account.
顾客:早上好。我想开立一份银行账户。
Bank Teller: Good morning. Sure, I can help you with that. Do you have any specific type of account in mind?
银行职员:早上好。当然,我可以帮您办理。您有什么特定类型的账户想要开立吗?
Customer: I would like to open a checking account.
顾客:我想要开立一份支票账户。
Bank Teller: Okay, we have different options for checking accounts. Are you interested in a basic checking account or one with added benefits?
银行职员:好的,我们有不同的支票账户选项。您对基本支票账户还是有附加福利的账户感兴趣?
Customer: I would like a basic checking account for now.
银行业务办理英语对话精选
银行业务办理英语对话精选
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。小编精心收集了银行业务办理英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
银行业务办理英语对话篇1
A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:当然可以。
A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构网络化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。
银行卡业务申领手续的英语对话
银行卡业务申领手续的英语对话
有很多时候我们在银行也是要用到英语的,所以下面小编今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,希望可以帮助到大家
英语口语
A: Hello, Lincoln Bank. Kristy speaking, how may I help you today?
您好,这里是Lincoln银行。我是Kristy,我今天能如何为您效劳?
B: Hello, Kristy. Could I speak to the department that deals with credit card applications, please?
你好,Kristy。请帮我接处理信用卡申请的部门,好吗?
A: I can deal with that,Sir. Are you interested in our personal or corporate card?
我可以处理这个问题,先生。您要办我们的个人卡还是公司卡?
B: The personal card, please. Is it possible to take care of this over the phone?
麻烦你,办个人卡。是否有可能通过电话来办理呀?
A: I'm sorry, Sir, but you will need to come in to your local branch to deal with the application procedure. Come in and fill out an application form and let us have a duplicate of your ID card. You'll also need a copy of your guarantor's and he or she will need to sign the form, too.
银行英语情景对话
银行英语情景对话
在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。店铺整理了银行英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
银行英语情景对话一
Mary:
Hi, I want to open a savings account. Which kind of account has the highest interest rate?
你好,我想存个定期。可是定期哪个利率最高呢?
Clerk:
The interest rates are outlined on the board behind you. The interest rates for lump-sum deposit & withdrawal are the highest.
您身后的显示牌就显示了利率,整存整取的利率最高。
Mary:
Oh, I can see that. But I'm planning on withdrawing this money in the near future. Which kind of account is suitable for me?
哦,我看到了。不过我计划短期内就把钱取走,那我存哪个才比较合适呢?
Clerk:
You can take a three-month or half-year lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account.
您可以存三个月或半年的整存整取。
银行英语情景对话带翻译阅读
银行英语情景对话带翻译阅读
推荐文章
银行英语情景对话双语热度:关于银行业务的英语口语对话热度:关于办理银行业务的英语情景口语热度:有关银行业务的英语情景口语热度:银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话热度:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天店铺在这里为大家分享一些银行英语情景对话,希望这些情景对话会对大家有所帮助!
银行英语情景对话篇一
AI would like to withdraw my money and close my account please.
我想把钱都取出来,然后消户。
BMay I see your passbook.
我能看看您的存折吗?
AHere you are.
给你。
BThis is a sizable sum. Is there any reason you are closing your account with us Mr. Lee?
数量很大。Lee先生,为什么要消户呢?
AI will be leaving the city soon so I have no need for this account.
我要离开这里了,所以这个账户没有用了。
BI see. Well for this amount I will have to get my manager’s approval.
我明白了,这个数额需要得到经理的许可。
ANo problem. I’ll wait over there.
没问题。我在这里等。
BThank you. This should only be a few minutes. If you would like, there is coffee by those sofas over there.
关于银行日常英语对话
关于银行日常英语对话
a:hello.is this the business department of icbc?
b:yes.this is xiao wang speaking.
a:can i inquire about my account balance by telephone?
b:of course.you can do it through our telephone banking service. a:telephone banking service.what is that?
b:it is a call center which provides you with banking services. a:how does it work?
b:you can dial the number,95588,then follow the instructions.
a:i understand.thank you.
b:you're welcome back any time.
a:喂。您是工行营业部吗?
b:是的。我是小王。
a:我能通过电话查询我的账户余额吗?
b:当然可以。您可以通过电话银行查询。
a:电话银行。怎么回事?
b:电话银行是电话中心,它通过电话为您提供银行服务。
a:如何操作呢?
b:您拨95588号码,然后按指令办即可。
a:我懂了。谢谢。
b:欢迎您随时光顾。
a:excuse me.is this the peony credit card department of icbc?
关于银行常用英语对话银行常用英语
关于银行常用英语对话银行常用英语
关于银行常用英语对话
关于银行常用英语对话在我国,在听、说、读、写四种重要的交际技能中,说一直被人们所忽视。口语教学与测试一直是大学英语教学的薄弱环节。小编精心收集了关于银行常用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 关于银行常用英语对话篇 1 a:is there anything i can do for you b:yes.i have got the remittance advice of your bank. a:let me take a look at it. b:here it is.mr white called me up on the phone about it half an hour ago.you see,i am here for the remittance. a:20,000 rmb yuan sent by mr. white from shenzheng. show me your passport,please. b:here is my passport. a:do you take cash or deposit it in our bank b:i“d like to draw 1,000 rmb yuan for my expenses and the rest to be deposited into my account in your bank. a:ok.here is your money with the receipt and your passport. please check it. b:right.thank you. a:需要我为您做点儿什么吗b:是的。这是贵行的汇款通知单。
银行英语情景口语对话
银行英语情景口语对话
银行英语情景口语对话
引导语:下面是我整理关于银行英语的情景对话,大家可以看看,特别有用呢!
A: Mr Edgar, hello again. May I introduce Zhu Fengwei, your new Personal Manager?
Edgar先生,您好。请允许我介绍朱锋伟,您新的私人经理。
C: Nice to meet you, Mr Edgar.
很兴奋见到您,Edgar先生。
B: The same to you, Mr Zhu. Tell me a little about yourself
很兴奋见到你,朱先生。告知我一些关于你的状况
C: Im the Head of this branchs Corporate Section and Ill be dealing with all your financing affairs, requests and anything else linked to your ccMnpany.
我是这家分行公司部的负责人,我将负责全部您的融资事务、需求和其他任何与责公司有关的业务。
B: Thats wonderful. Im very pleased that we have got this sorted out so quickly.
那太好了。我很兴奋我们如此之快地解决了此事。
C: We aim to please, Sir.
我们的'目标就是让您满足,先生。
B: What we really require at the moment is some help with cash collection. Recently, since wc started doing a lot of cash business, we seem to have so much lying around. I have to send one of my assistants to the bank every day with a big bag of cash, which I dont think is very safe.
电话咨询工行牡丹卡业务-银行英语情景对话
电话咨询工行牡丹卡业务-银行英语情景对话
打电话去中国工商银行,用英语咨询工行的牡丹卡业务,看业务员如何用英语介绍牡丹卡的服务优势。
苏珊:
Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?
职员:
Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?
是.需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
苏珊:
Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
我想咨询牡丹卡业务.能够吗?
职员:
Yes,of course.
当然能够.
苏珊:
What service advantages does the Peony Credit Card possess?
牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?
职员:
Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
噢.首先.我们在国内实现了服务机构网络化.在现有320多个发卡城市中.共有28,000多个指定储蓄所.特约单位100,000多家.
苏珊:
That's great.Anything else?
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话
导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《银行卡业务信用卡咨询的英语情景对话》的内容,具体内容:银行英语其实是没有同学们想象中的那么深奥的,下面我今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,大家可以多多阅读一下英语口语A: Hello, welcome to Cr...
银行英语其实是没有同学们想象中的那么深奥的,下面我今天就给大家整理关于银行的英语情景口语,大家可以多多阅读一下
英语口语
A: Hello, welcome to Credit Services. How can we help you?
您好,欢迎光临信贷业务部。我们能如何为您效劳?
B: Im interested in applying for a credit card with you.
我想在你们这里申请一张信用卡。
A: Are you an existing customer?
您现在是我们的客户吗?
B: Yes, Ive had a Current Account with a debit card with you for years. Now,Im looking at upgrading to a credit card.
是的,我已经在你们这里办了一个带借记卡的活期存款账户,有好几年了。现在,我希望升级成信用卡。
A: May I ask why you didnt think of applying for a credit card with us sooner? Most young people jump at the chance.
请允许我问您一下,您为什么不早一点儿想到在我们这里申请一张信用
卡呢?多数年轻人是绝不会放过这个机会的。
B: When I opened the account with you, I was a student, I graduated a couple of years ago and have a steady salary, so I figured now would be the best time to go ahead.
当我在你们这里开户时,我还是一个学生,我两年前毕业后,有了一个稳定的收入,所以我想现在才是申请信用卡的最佳时机。
A: Thats very sensible of you. We have many fresh graduates applying for credit cards,getting them and then going on a spending spree and being unable to meet the repayments.
您很明智呀。我们见过很多刚毕业的大学生申请信用卡,他们拿到了卡,就开始疵狂消费,却又无法还款。
B: As you can see from the statements for my Current Account, I have never been overdrawn. Im always very careful about that.
正如你从我的活期账户对账单上所看到的那样,我从来没有透支过。对此我总是非常謹慎的。