英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【关于登机、入关检查、出入境登记等】
国内机场Domestic airport
国际机场international airport
飞机票Airline ticket
座位号码Seat number
登机牌boarding pass
入境登记卡Outgoing passenger card
出境登记卡Ongoing passenger card
目的地Destination
候机室departure lounge
护照检查处passport control immigration
行李领取处luggage claim; baggage claim
出租车乘车点Taxipick-up point
免税店duty-free shop
行李牌luggage tag
国籍nationality
护照号passport No.
原住地country of Origin
前往目的地国destination country
签证签发地city where visa was issued
签发日期date issue
前往国家的住址address while in
签名signature
经济舱economy class, tourist class
旅途顺利。

Have a great flight !
在哪里办理登机手续?Where can I check in ?
在几号登机口登机?What is the gate number?
你好,我应该什么时候办理登机手续呢?Hi,what time am i supposed to check in? 我什么时候能上飞机呢?When can i board the plane?
在侯机室有免税店吗?Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?
你好,海关检查在哪里办呢?Hello ,where do i go through the customs inspection? 我的座位在哪里?Where is my seat?
手提行李放在哪里?Where should I put this?
请告诉我如何填写?Could you tell me how to fill in ?
这是我的托运行李卡Here is my claim tag
这是我的个人用品These are for my personal use
这是我带回中国的纪念品This is a souvenir that I’m taking to China
能给我张道路地图吗?May I have a road map?
【关于住宿】
您好,请问现在可以登记入住吗?
Excuse me,Can I check-in now ?
您好,我在AGODA订了酒店,这是我的酒店确认单。

Hello, I booked a room in AGODA, this is my hotel voucher.
请问可以把我的房间换成双人床房吗?
Could I have my room change into a double room?
为什么没有空调? 我订的是空调房。

Why there is no air conditioning?I booked is air-conditioned room.
我明天要去曼谷了。

我能在这里寄存行李吗?
I'm going to Bangkok tomorrow.Can I check my baggage here?
我可以借一下吹风机吗?May I borrow a hair-dryer?
我订了房间现在想办理住宿登记。

I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.
你好,我可以把行李先寄存在酒店里吗?
Hello, I can put in our luggage storage at the hotel it ?
我在房间号下面该填写什么呢?
What should I fill in under Room Number ?
明早7点能叫我起床吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?
你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
我想要一间有浴室的房间。

I’d like a room with bath
这间房间收费多少?
How much is the room charge?
每晚多少钱?How much is it per night?
这是我的酒店确认单。

Here is my confirmation slip.
你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
Can you keep my valuables?
能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?
Can I have a card with the hotel address?
最近的地铁站在哪里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
有转换插头吗?
Do you have a plug adapter ?
Guest house 旅店、招待所
double room 大床房
Hair Dryer吹风机
air conditioner空调
fan风扇
bathroom独立洗手间
shared bathroom公用洗手间
24-hour hot water 24小时热水
refrigerator冰箱
【一些地名等】
Thailand 泰国
Bangkok 曼谷(BKK)
Khao San Road 考山路
Phuket 普吉
Chiang Mai 清迈
at Prathat DoiSuthep 双龙寺
ChiangMai University清迈大学
Nimmanhaemin Road宁曼路
Wat Phra Singh帕辛寺
Sukonthan Buffet 千人火锅
Warorot market瓦洛洛市场
Saturday Walking Street周六夜市
night market 夜市
travel agency 旅行社
chatuhak market恰图恰周末市场
Amphawa Floating Market安帕瓦水上市场
Chao Phraya River 湄南河
Grand Palace 大皇宫
Wat Phra Kaeo 玉佛寺
Wat Pho 卧佛寺
Wat Arun 郑王庙
Phra Phom 四面佛
Wat Chedi Luang契迪龙寺
Victory Monument胜利纪念碑
shopping mall 大型购物中心
【关于娱乐消遣等】
Elephant trekking. 骑大象
snorkeling浮潜
Thai massage 泰式按摩
人妖秀Lay-boy Show
全身按摩Full Body Massage
足底按摩Foot Massage
背部按摩BacK Massage
古式按摩Antique Massage
都有哪些旅游路线?What kind of itineraries do you have ?
费用包括吃的吗?Does the fare include meal?
我可以看下费用单吗?May I see the rate list?
你们有特价吗?Do you have any special rates?
门票多少钱?How much is the entrance fee?
我们有中文导游吗?Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?
什么时候我应该回到车上?By what time should I be back to the bus?
你有摩托车出租吗?Do you have a motorcycle rental ?
寄一张明信片到中国要多少钱?How much is it to send a postcard to China ?
【关于拍照】
能帮我拍张照片吗?Could you please take our picture?
打扰了,能帮我们拍张照片吗?只要按一下这个键就好了?
Excuse me,could you take a photo for us? Just press this button.
请笑一笑,好。

Please smile, OK.
保持不动,笑一个,再来一张。

Keep the pose and cheese,one more,please.
太好了!That is wonderful !
但你能告诉我怎样使用这个相机吗?But can you tell me how to use the camera ? 我为你拍照,好吗?May I take you picture?
【关于问路及交通】
请拉我去这个地址。

Take me to this address, please.
去这里。

To this place, please.
你能告诉我去XX宾馆(酒店)的路吗?
Can you tell me the way to the XX Hotel ,please ?
去XXX怎么走?How can I get to XXX ?
步行去那里需要多长时间?How long does it take to get there on foot?
你能告诉我我应该坐哪一辆车吗?Could you tell me which bus should I take?
先生,打扰了,这是去XX的车吗?Excuse me,sir,it this the bus going to the XX ? 车费多少钱?How much is the fare?
去XXX多少钱?How much is it to XXX ?
请你提醒我在XX下车好吗?Will you please tell me when we get to the XX ?
能告诉我什么时候下车吗?Could you tell me when to get off ?
到那儿要用多长时间呢?How long does it take to get there ?
请再说一次Please say it again.
打表use the meter
我迷路了I’m lost
请给我一张市区地图?May I have a city map ?
谢谢你的帮助。

Thank you for your help
厕所在哪里?Where is the toilet ?
请问旅游问讯处在哪里?Where is the tourist information centre ?
巴士车站在哪里?Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?
请停下来。

Stop here, please
几点发车?What time does it leave ?
有去XXX的巴士吗?Is there a bus that goes to XXX ?
卖票的地方在哪?Where is the ticket office ?
我可以看看时间表吗?May I see a timetable?
可以预订座位吗?Are any reserved seats available?
有直达车吗?Is it a direct train?
我可以打开窗户吗?May I open the window?
我能带者这些行李吗?Could I keep this baggage?
巴士在这停多久?How long does the bus stop here?
我在这里下车I’ll get off here
你能为我叫辆出租车吗?Could you call a taxi for me?
收费和仪表盘上的不一样。

The fare is different from the meter.
我在哪里上船?Where can I board the ship?
能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?Could you show me on the map where I am?
从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?
银行在哪?Where is the bank?
【关于购物】
能便宜点吗? Can you cut the price down a bit ?
太贵啦It’s too expensive for me / That’s too expensive.
打个折吧。

Would you give me a discount.
能打些折吗?Could you give me a little discount?
可以便宜点儿吗?Can you lower the price ?
我能得到些折扣吗?Can I get a little discount?
总共多少钱?How much are they ?
一共多少钱?How much it all together ?
我能尝尝吗?Can I try some?
我只是随便看看。

I’m just looking.
有懂中文的工作人员吗?Does anyone here speak Chinese?
送给朋友的礼物A gift for my friend
我在为我妈妈找一些东西。

I’m looking for something for my mother.
我想看看这个。

I’d like to see this .
你有其他风格的吗?Do you have any other style?
你们有什么颜色的?What kind of colors do you have?
你有其他颜色的这个东西吗?Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有更大的吗?Do you have a bigger one?
我可以试穿吗?Can I try this on?
换衣间在哪?Where is the fitting room?
我能看一下这个包吗?Could you show me this bag?
你有别的款式吗?Do you have another design?
我要这个I’ll take this 我要X个这样的。

I’d like X same a s this.
不,够啦。

No. That’s all
含税了吗?Does it include tax?
还没有找我钱呢。

I don’t have my change back yet.
我在哪能得到退税表?Where can I get a form. for tax refund?
能给我张退税表吗?May I have the form. for tax refund?
那里可以拿到KING POWER的打折卡?where can I get the discount card of kingpower?
你推荐我买哪些纪念品?What souvenirs do you recommend to buy ?
【关于食物和订餐】
sea food 海鲜
Tissue 餐巾纸
Order, please ! 点餐!
As soon as possible, please. 越快越好
How long does it take? 需要多长时间?
How long is the wait? 需要等多长时间?
No Spicy. 不要加辣。

Slight Spicy.微辣。

No ice 去冰
Little ice 少冰
Please bring me some ice cubes and water 请给我一些冰块和水。

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推荐几个餐馆吗?
I’d like t o have some local food. 我想吃些当地食品。

Where is main area for restaurants? 餐馆主要集中在什么地方?
I’d like a table by the window 我想要张靠窗的桌子。

May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜单吗?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜单吗?
What do you recommend? 你有什么推荐?
Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡吗?
I’d like a glass of water, please 我想来杯水
Check bill,please ! 结账
What is the specialty of this place ? 这里的招牌菜是什么?
Any local dish to recommend ?有哪些地方菜推荐的吗?
What is the wifi password ? Wifi密码是多少?
Here is the tip. 这是你的小费。

真抱歉,我只有硬币(付小费)了,请不要介意。

I'm sorry,I only coins.Please never mind that.
【常用词汇以及其他信息咨询等】
Business Hours 营业时间
Office Hours 办公时间
Entrance 入口
Exit 出口
Push 推
Pull 拉
Shut 此路不通
Keep Left/Right 靠左/右
Lost and Found 失物招领处
No Visitors 游人止步
No Entry 禁止入内
Information 问讯处
No Admittance 闲人免进
No Litter 勿乱扔杂物
Keep Silence 保持安静
Handle with Care 小心轻放
Luggage Depository 行李存放处
By the way 顺便提一下
free walker自由行
我在哪里可以兑换外币?Where can I change money?
兑换率是多少?What is the exchange rate ?
你有免费的城市地图吗?Do you have a free city map?
在哪里有旅游信息中心?Where is the tourist information office?
警察局在哪?Where is the police station?
能否请你给我兑换一些20泰铢的纸币?【换钱】
Can you change me some twenty-Bhat notes, please? 【Change money】。

相关文档
最新文档