拜金一族
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
2306, please.
麻烦你,2306
Hello, honey. How you doing?
甜心,你好吗?
Good. What did he say?
好他怎么说?
Uh-huh. Is he still there? How long ago did he leave?
他还在那里吗?他离开多久了?
Uh-huh. I'm stopping here, then I got a little meeting,
我一会儿还要开个会
and then I'll-- I would if I could.
然后--可以的话我会去看你
As soon as I can. Let me get off and I--
我尽快好了我要动身了--
let me get off and I prom-- I promise you it'll be okay.
我答应你一切都会办好的
A bunch of bullshit. Waste a good man's time.
一堆废话浪费我的时间
Hi, could I speak to Dr. Lowenstein, please?
你好,卢云医生在吗?
It's rather important. Could you get him for me? 我有很重要的事找他请他听电话好吗?
Bunch of bullshit trying to make a living on these deadbeat leads.
和那些二溜子谈生意真费劲
I swear to God, Shel, I'm on a sit today--
我今天开了个会…
Hello, Mrs. Swoboda, this is Dave Moss.
你好,史太太我是大卫莫斯
Yeah, we spoke yesterday.
对,我们昨天通过电话
Now on the Rio Rancho Estates, we've had a situation just come up.
现在,关于尼奥牧场的事我们遇上个新情况
The president of our company is in town just one day,
我们公司的主席只能在镇上待一天
- and he has certain parcels-- - Doctor--
他有单生意要和你们-- 医生--
well, could you get-- what do you mean?
你能让史先生-- 你什么意思?
He's not there? I have to speak to him.
他不在?我有话要跟他说
Yes, it is fairly urgent. Mr. Levene.
很重要的事情我是赖芬先生
No, I can't be reached. I'll get back to him. 我没固定联络方式我会再打电话找他的
He has certain parcels-- certain choice parcels 他有项投资计划
which he's given me a hold on for the next 48 hours. 他只给我48小时时间
What would be the best time to get you and your husband together?
什么时候最好?我是说来见你和你先生
Say, tonight, at 10:00, or tomorrow at 8:00?
今晚十点还是明早八点?
Okay.
好
Okay, what would be the best time to do that?
那什么时候最好?
Look, you sent in the-- no, no, listen to me now-- 听着,你寄来了-- 不,不,先听我说
I've got 48 hours to make you a lot of money.
我现在有四十八小时来让你发财
Well, when will he be home? Fine, I'll call you back in 10 minutes.
他什么时候回家?好,我十分钟后再打来吧
They don't give you the leads, they don't give you the support,
他们不给你指引,不给你支持
- they don't give you dick. - Yeah.
他们什么都不给你没错
Then they're yanking us in on some sales conference.
然后就使劲拉我们进什么销售会
When's the last time anybody learned a goddamn thing?
上次有人赚到钱是什么时候的事了?
All it does is some jerk shoots his mouth off. 真想找人开枪射死他
I swear to God, Shel, I got half a mind to go across the street.
我发誓,我几乎想要跳槽了
I got half a mind to go with you if they'd take me. 如果他们要我的话我也跟你一起跳槽
You never know-- I was talking to Jerry Graff last week.
你永远不会知道我上星期和谢利格拉夫见过面
I got to call these deadbeats back.
我得给那些二溜子打电话了
I can't make a goddamn dollar with these leads, 那些狗屁生意不能让我赚到一毛钱
and you're killing my ass on the street.
而你却要把我踢到街上自生自灭
- I'm sorry you aren't happy here. - That's cute,
我真难过你在这里做的不开心别假惺惺了
but you're running this office like a bunch of bullshit.
你把这办公室弄的一团糟
You're on an override-- you make money, we make money.
你赚到钱公司才能赚钱
- I'd like you to make more money. - Then don't go waste my time.
所以我希望你多赚点钱那就别浪费我的时间
- A sales conference? - The strategy comes from downtown.
给我更多生意,而不是开销售会议策略是商业区的人定下来的
Oh, the strategy? The strategy?
策略?
- Well, I think I'll pass. - I wouldn't.
我想我还是放弃好了我不会
- Why is that? - When you come, then you'll see. 为什么?你是我的话便会明白的
- Shelly. - John.
-沙利. -约翰
Are you ready to do or die tonight?
你今晚打算干活吗?
Oh yeah, always ready, John.
我随时准备好候命,约翰
Always ready, John. Now, one thing--
随时,约翰对了--
we were talking about the leads. We got some new ones ?
我们在说那些生意又有新的生意了吗?
That's what we're going to talk about at the meeting.
我们会在会上讨论这个的
We are? Because I'm running into a bit of a snag. 我在工作上遇到些阻碍
Yes, I've seen your sales figures.
对,我看过你的销售数字了
That's the leads. You give me a better lead--
你给我更好的生意--
That's what we're going to be talking about.
那正是我们要谈的
I'm in a bind-- personal problems.
这是私人麻烦
- I could use a leg up. - After the meeting.
我完全同意会后再谈吧
- I hear the new Glengarry leads-- - After the meeting, Shel.
我听说格兰加利那边的生意-- 开完会再谈,沙利- Hey, Ricky. - Hello, John.
嘿,理查德你好,约翰
- Wet out there tonight. - Huh?
外面在下雨什么?
- Wet out there tonight. - Uh-huh.
外面在下雨哦
- Maybe it'll break the heat. - Yeah.
也许这有助减低热度对
Al, give me a quick J&B, huh? Double.
艾尔,给我一杯J&B 两杯
Cutty, Al.
好一个坏女人,艾尔
- They say... - Huh?
他们说…什么?
they say it was so hot downtown this afternoon, 他们说下午商业区那里非常热
grown men on the street corner were going up to cops 热得街角的人走向警察
begging the cops to shoot them.
求警察开枪杀了他们
They say you should not drink alcohol when it's so hot.
据说天热的时候不应该喝酒
- Who says that? - Something I read.
谁说的?我从报上看到的
For they say it dehydrates you.
他们说这会让你脱水
They say you should drink water,
他们还说你应该喝清水
but I subscribe to the law of contrary public opinion.
但我却比较相信这样一个哲理
If everyone thinks one thing, then I say bet the other way.
当大家看法都一样的时候我便会持相反的看法
Added to which, you know they're wrong.
那是因为你知道他们是错的
That's what I'm saying.
我就是那个意思
- Slow tonight. - Oh, yeah.
Well, I guess everybody's staying home.
我想大家都应是留在家里
If my daughter calls, anybody calls,
如果我女儿或别的人打电话来
I'm over at the office. Thanks.
就说我在办公室谢谢
I had a woman in White Plains on the hook--
我找到个穿着朴素的女人
five units, Mountain View-- what happens ?
她有五个单位,能看见山景的那种发生什么事了?She has to check with her lawyer.
她要找她的律师咨询一下
- You let her check with her lawyer? - What could I do?
你让她找她的律师了?我还能怎么做?
- I dunno. - Shelly.
我不知道沙利
- Huh? - Who's the guy?
什么事?那人是谁?
Couldn't tell you.
不能告诉你
I don't like the whole thing, because all I need is a lead.
我不喜欢那样我只是需要一单生意
- They won't give out-- - Uh-huh.
他们却不给我-- 哦
The rich get richer, that's the law of the land. 富者越富是这国家的法则
Who belongs to the BM--?
那宝马是谁的?
It is 7:30.
已经七点半了
So who is that?
那他究竟是谁?
And where is Mr. Roma ?
还有诺马在哪里?
Well, I'm not a leash, so I don't know, do I?
我怎么会知道
Let me have your attention for a moment.
大家都仔细听好了
You're talking about what? You're talking about-- 你们在谈些什么?你们在谈--
bitching about that sale you shot,
你们找到的那单生意
some son of a bitch don't want to buy land,
有些人不想买土地
somebody don't want what you're selling,
有些人不要你在卖的东西
some broad you're trying to screw, so forth.
某个你们想榨出油水的吝啬鬼
Let's talk about something important.
还是谈些更重要的事情吧
- Are they all here? - All but one.
都到齐了吗?还差一个
I'm going anyway.
不管他了,开会
Let's talk about something important.
还是谈些更重要的事情吧Put that coffee down.
放下手上的咖啡
Coffee's for closers only.
咖啡是给成功人士喝的
You think I'm fucking with you?
你以为我是在闹着玩的吗?
I am not fucking with you.
我不是和你开玩笑
I'm here from downtown.
我是从商业区来的
I'm here from Mitch and Murray.
我是从默里公司来的
And I'm here on a mission of mercy.
我是来指引你们的
- Your name's Levene? - Yeah.
你是赖芬?对
You call yourself a salesman, you son of a bitch? 你个狗娘养的人称自己做经纪人?
I don't got to listen to this shit.
我不想再听下去了
You certainly don't, 'cause the good news is, you're fired.
你当然不会再听下去了因为有好消息等着你,你别开除了
The bad news is you've got-- all of you've got-- 坏消息是你们大家有…
just one week to regain your jobs,
一星期时间保住你们的饭碗
starting with tonight-- starting with tonight's sit.
从今晚这会议开始算起
Oh, have I got your attention now?
你们都听清楚了吗?
Good...
很好
'cause we're adding a little something
因为我们还给这个月的销售竞争
to this month's sales contest.
加了点东西
As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. 你们都知道第一名的奖励是一辆卡迪拉克
Anybody want to see second prize?
有人想知道第二名的奖励是什么吗?
Second prize is a set of steak knives.
是一套牛扒刀具
Third prize is you're fired.
三奖是炒鱿鱼
Do you get the picture? Are you laughing now?
明白了吗?你们还在笑吗?
You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money. 你做成生意,公司会付很好的价钱
Get their names to sell them.
努力做成每一单生意
You can't close the leads you're given,
你不能拒绝做交代下来的生意
you can't close shit, you are shit!
你是堆臭狗屎!
Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it, 'cause you are going out!
不管多困难都要做成生意!
- The leads are weak. - The leads are weak?
给我们的生意都很棘手棘手?
The fucking leads are weak? You're weak.
他妈的生意很棘手?其实是你太烂
I've been in this business 15 years.
我干这行已经十五年了
- What's your name? - Fuck you--
你叫什么名字?操你--
that's my name! You know why, mister?
那就是我的名字!你知道为什么吗?
Because you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, 因为你今晚开现代的烂车来开会
I drove an $80,000 BMW. That's my name.
我开的是八万美元的宝马那就是我的名字
And your name is "You're wanting."
而你的名字是“不够格”
You can't play in the man's game? You can't close them?
你没资格玩这游戏
Then go home and tell your wife your troubles. 那就回家向你老婆诉苦
Because only one thing counts in this life--
因为生活中只有一件事最重要
get them to sign on the line which is dotted!
就是让客户在合约上签字!
You hear me, you fucking faggots ?
听到了吗,你们这群混蛋?
"A-B-C."
“A-B-C”
A-- Always, B-- Be, C-- Closing.
A--永远,B--做 C--成功者
00:11:40,865 --> 00:11:42,799
Always Be Closing.
永远做个成功者
"Always Be Closing."
“永远做个成功者”
"A-I-D-A."
,,A-I-D-A,"Attention, Interest, Decision, Action."
“注意,兴趣,决定,行动”
Attention-- Do I have your attention?
注意力-大家注意听我说两句好吗?
Interest-- Are you interested?
兴趣--你感兴趣吗?
I know you are, because it's fuck or walk.
我知道你感兴趣,因为别无选择
You close or you hit the bricks.
不想失败的话就打破障碍
Decision-- Have you made your decision for Christ? 决定--你有做出决定吗?
And Action. "A-I-D-A."
还有…行动“A-I-D-A”
Get out there-- you got the prospects coming in. 走出这里--你们还有大好前程
You think they came in to get out of the rain? 你以为他们进来是为了躲雨?
A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. 一个人不是要买便不会走进来
They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money.
他们正等着送钱给你
Are you gonna take it?
你有本事拿吗?
Are you man enough to take it?
你够胆去拿吗?
Crap.
废话
What's the problem, pal? You-- Moss.
有什么问题吗,伙计?你,莫斯
You're such a hero, you're so rich,
你是如此的英雄,如此的富有
how come you're here wasting your time with a bunch of bums ?
为何你会来这里跟一群酒鬼浪费时间?
You see this watch?
看见这表了吗?
- You see this watch? - Yeah.
看见了吗?看到了
That watch costs more than your car.
这表比你的车还要贵
I made $9 70,000 last year. How much you make? 去年我赚了97万你赚了多少?
You see, pal... that's who I am, and you're nothing. 伙计,那就是我而你就是个无名小子
Nice guy? I don't give a shit.
我从不做好人
Good father? Fuck you-- go home and play with your
kids.
好父亲?去你妈的回家陪孩子去玩吧
You want to work here-- close!
你们要想继续在这里工作-- 那就围着客户转!
You think this is abuse?
你认为这是侮辱?
You think this is abuse, you cocksucker?
你们这群混蛋认为这是侮辱?
You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?
连这都受不了的话怎样面对谈生意时的尴尬场面?You don't like it, leave.
你不喜欢的话就离开好了
I can go out there tonight-- the materials you got-- 我可以用你们手上的资料
make myself $15,000. Tonight-- in two hours!
为自己赚到一万五千块今晚,两小时内!
Can you?
你可以吗?
Can you?
你可以吗?
Go and do likewise. "A-I-D-A."
照我说的去做,“A-I-D-A”
Get mad, you son of a bitches. Get mad!
疯狂的去推销,狗娘养的!
You know what it takes to sell real estate?
你知道卖房地产的技巧吗?
It takes brass balls to sell real estate.
这可不是件容易的事情
Go and do likewise, gents.
照我说的去试试吧
The money's out there-- you pick it up, it's yours, 钱就在外面只要你拿的走,就是你的了
you don't, I got no sympathy for you.
你拿不到的话我也不会同情你
You want to go out on those sits tonight and close-- 今晚就去谈生意,围着客户转
close-- it's yours.
那钱就是你的了
Not, you're gonna be shining my shoes.
不然你就只能替我擦鞋子
And you know what you'll be saying.
你知道那有多少可怜
Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar,
一群失败者坐在酒巴里
"Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket."
“我以前是个经纪过着花天酒地的生活”
These are the new leads. 这些是新的生意
These are the Glengarry leads.
格兰加利的生意
And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. 对你们来说,这些就是金子你们得不到这些生意Why?
为什么呢?
Because to give them to you is just throwing them away.
因为把这些生意交给你们就等于把它们扔掉
They're for closers.
这些只能给有能力的人去做
I'd wish you good luck,
我祝你们好运
but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.
但你们即使得到这些生意也不知道该如何处理
And to answer your question, pal-- "Why am I here?" 现在我来回答你的问题“为什么我来这里?”
I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to. 我来这里是因为公司要我来
They asked me for a favor. I said, "The real favor-- 他们要我帮忙我说,真要我帮忙的话就是--
follow my advice and fire your fucking ass,
听我的劝告,炒掉那些废物
because a loser is a loser."
因为失败者永远是失败者
Bunch of fucking nonsense--
废话连篇
treat people like that.
竟然那样对待我们
The fuck is he going to get off?
他要走了?
- Mickey Mouse sales conference. - He didn't mean it.
老鼠会他不是这个意思
I'm sure he didn't mean it about trimming down the sales quota.
我肯定他不是要降低生意配额
Where is Roma ? Where the hell is Mr. Ricky Roma ? 理查德诺马在哪里?
All the while we got to sit here, eat this nonsense? 我们在这听废话的时候他在哪里?
Hello? Mr. Levene. How's she doing?
我是赖芬她还好吗?
Uh-huh, yeah. Is she awake?
她醒了吗?
Oh, the doctor came by. What did he say?
医生来过了他说了什么没有?
Uh-huh. I can't come in tonight.
我今晚不能来了
I think-- I know she is. I know that she is.
我知道她想见我
I've gotta go out. Will you please tell her when she wakes ?
我现在要出去了她醒了以后请转告她
I've got to go out. Tell her I'll call her from the road.
我得出去了告诉她我会在路上打电话给她的
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen, you heard the man.
先生们,你们都听到了
What is this in aid of?
这对我们有什么帮助?
- As of tonight-- - What is this ? Excuse me.
今晚-- 对不起
What it's in aid of is that Mitch and Murray-- 总公司要我们--
Fuck Mitch and Murray! I'm doing my job,
去他妈的破公司!我是在工作
I got to put up with this childishness ?
不是在陪这小儿科的家伙玩!
I don't make the rules. I'm paid to run the office. 规矩不是我定的我负责这办公室的运作
You don't like the rules, Dave? There's the door! 你不喜欢这些规矩,戴夫?门就在那儿!
Two lead cards for tonight, two lead cards for tomorrow.
今天晚上两单生意明天还有两单
As you heard, end of the month,
你们都听到了,到了月底
top salesman on the board gets the Eldorado.
营业额最高的经纪就得到那辆卡迪拉克
- Next man down the-- - What about the good leads ? 第二名-- 那些好生意呢?
- The leads I've given you. - But these leads are shit.
我给了你们生意了可你给我们的都是垃圾!
They're old-- I've seen that name 100 times.
我见过这名字一百次了
- The leads are assigned randomly. - What about the new leads ?
生意是随机分配的新的生意呢?
The new leads-- the Glengarry leads.
新的生意--格兰加利的生意
I've got them. I'm going to hang onto them.
暂时不会分配给你们And they'll be assigned to closers,
我打算交给有能力的人去做
based on the sales volume, first to Roma.
看销量的话,首先应该交给诺马
- Where is Roma ? - Don't worry about Roma.
他在哪里?别担心诺马
He'll get his leads, you've got yours.
诺马会有他的生意,你也是
He's top name on the board, so he don't have to be here?
他的营业额最高所以就不用来开这会?
That's correct! And as the hour is waning,
没错!时间一分一秒的过去
I suggest you-- those of you who are interested 我建议对这工作还感兴趣的人
in a continuing job with this organization, get to work.
赶紧去工作吧
That's garbage. Bullshit.
废话
- Thank you for your attention. - Bullshit!
多谢废话!
How am I supposed to close these? Look at this. 我有什么办法卖掉这些?看看这个
I've had this guy before. I've been to his house twice.
我以前和这家伙打过交道我去过他的屋子两次
I-- I can't-- I can't close this stuff.
我做不了这单生意
Shelly, how am I supposed to--
沙利,我怎么可能--
They're going to bounce me out of a job.
他们会开除我的!
Hello, Mr. Palermo? I'm sorry.
是巴勒莫先生吗?我很抱歉
Mr. Speice? Mr. Robert Speice?
史先生?史罗拔先生?
Yeah, this is George Aaronow.
对,我是艾乔治
I'm with Rio. I spoke with your wife earlier.
我早前跟你太太通过电话了关于尼奥牧场的事情
I'm the vice president of Rio Rancho Properties in Furman, Arizona.
我是亚利桑拿地产公司副主席
Yes. I'm calling from the airport, and consulting my map,
我是从机场打来的,正在看地图
I see that you and your wife live near the airport. 我发现你们就住在机场附近
I have some rather-- rather unusual,
我有一些很不寻常的
rather good information on the property...
关于你的物业的一些好消息
Hello? Hello, this is Sheldon Levene.
喂?我是沙利赖芬
Please listen closely-- I only have a moment or so. 请仔细听好了-- 我没多少时间
I can speak only to a Mrs. Nyborg.
我只可以和黎波太太说话
Oh, this is Mrs. Nyborg. Please listen closely, Mrs. Nyborg.
你就是啊请用心听好了
I'm calling from Consolidated Properties of Arizona.
我是亚利桑拿地产公司的人
Our computer has chosen you from all of the many thousands
我们的电脑在众多提出申请的
who write in requesting information on our properties.
客人中选中了你
Now by federal law, as you probably know,
根据联邦法律,也许你也知道的
the prize must be awarded to you even if you are not engaged
即使你不在我们的土地发展计划上
in our land development plan.
奖品也是一定要送给你的
The only stipulation, of course, is that you and your husband
唯一的条件是你和你先生
must sign at the same time for the receipt of your prize.
要同时签收才能得到奖品
Now, I will be in the area tonight, possibly tomorrow.
我今晚或是明早会在你家附近
What do you think might be a convenient time to meet 你认为何时见你和你先生
with both you and your husband?
比较适当?
Of course I'll hold.
当然我可以等着
- Bunch of fucking nonsense, huh? - I can't close them.
全是废话,对吗?我没办法卖掉它们
- Nobody can close 'em. - They're old.
没人卖的掉它们太旧了They're ancient-- a bunch of fucking nonsense. 它们太古老了-- 全他妈的废话
Get some jerk to come in here--
找个白痴来这里--
Sometimes I think, "I wonder if I belong in this business."
有时我会想“我真的适合干这行吗?”
Send a guy out there-- no support, no confidence. 派人出去卖房子-- 没有支持,没有信心
Then I say, "Nobody can close 'em."
然后我说,“没的卖的出去”
- Then I look at Roma. - Roma-- fuck Roma.
然后我看着诺马诺马,他妈的诺马
Had a freak-- a little run of luck.
行为怪异-- 还有点小运气
The leads are garbage.
这些生意都是垃圾
Then I say, "Why give him the good leads ?
我说干吗把好生意都给他?
- He doesn't need 'em." - You going out?
他根本不需要你出去吗?
Yeah. I have to go out. I can't make a sit.
对,我得出去我没办法谈成生意
- Have you tried? - Yeah. Something's wrong with me.
试过了吗?我有点不对劲
What is it? I can't push through.
怎么了?我有点撑不住了
Get your coat on. You're coming out with me.
穿上外套和我一起出去吧
- Something in me. - Forget it.
我有点不对劲忘了它吧
- I try, I try. - I said forget it, come on.
我不停的试着我说别再想了
I can't close 'em.
我没办法谈成生意
Life.
生活
I swear to God, you work all your life--
我发誓,一辈子都要努力工作--
- Forget it, George. - Roma, so on...
别想了,乔治象诺马这样的人…
- so gifted. - Gifted, my ass!
真是得天独厚啊妈的!
- The guy gets a string of luck. - No, no, no. 这家伙真走运不,不,不
The thing of it is, money's tight.
事情是这样的,钱很难赚
When times are tight, it don't do no good
当日子很艰难的时候
to throw around, "Just go out and sell."
“出去卖这卖那”也没什么好处
Threaten a man all you want, you can't whip a dead horse.
竭尽所能也不可能让匹死马跑起来
- Nope. - All this garbage--
是啊这些垃圾生意--
"Sell 10,000, you win a Cadillac;
卖掉一万,你就能得到辆卡迪拉克
you lose, we're gonna fire your ass"? It's medieval.
失败的话我们就开除你?这方法太古老了
- Yes. - It's wrong.
对这是不对的
- Yes. - Yes it is,
对
and you know who's responsible?
你知道该谁负这责任吗?
- Who? - You know who it is.
谁?你知道的
It's Mitch and Murray, 'cause it don't have to be this way.
米奇和默里公司真不应是这样的
- No. - Look at Jerry Graff.
不看看杰瑞格拉夫
He's clean, he's doing business for himself,
他有自己的生意
he's got that list-- with the nurses ?
他有那护士的名单
You see? That's thinking. Why take a 10% sales commission?
那才是应有的想法为什么我们只能拿10%的佣金?Why are we giving the rest away? What are we giving 90% for?
干吗要把90%给公司?为了什么?
For nothing. For some jerk in the office,
结果那九成给了坐办公室的
telling us, "Get out there and close, go win a Cadillac."
对我们呼来喝去,“快出去做成生意你就能得到那辆卡迪拉克”
Graff goes out and buys. He pays top dollar.
格拉夫出去后不是干的很成功吗?
- You see? - Yes.
对
For the leads-- that's thinking. Now, he's got the leads,
那些生意-- 他手上有很多生意he goes in business for himself. That's what? That's thinking.
他为自己赚钱那才叫有头脑
Who-- who's got a steady job,
谁有一份稳定的工作
a regular job, a couple of bucks nobody's touched? 一份稳定的收入?
Nurses.
护士
Graff goes and buys a fucking list of nurses. One grand--
格拉夫弄到份护士名单只花了一千块
he paid two, I'll eat my hat. 4,000 or 5,000 nurses. 他花了两千的话我就把帽子吃了四千或是五千个护士- He's going wild. - He is ?
他不发才怪呢是吗?
- Yeah, he's doing very well. - I heard they were running cold.
对,他干的很好我听说她们都不太热衷
- The nurses ? - Yeah.
你是说护士?对
You hear a lot of things. He's doing very well. 你听到的倒不少他的确干的很不错
- With River Oaks ? - River Oaks, Brook Farms. 卖那些橡树?对,河木还有农场
All that shit. Somebody told me-- you know what he's clearing, himself?
有人告诉我他一周
- 14, 15 grand a week. - Himself?
能卖出一万四到一万五的货就他一个人?
That's what I'm saying. Why? He's got the leads. 我要说的就是这个为什么?就因为他有足够的生意
He's got the good leads. What are we?
他手上有好生意而我们呢?
We're sitting in the shit here. Why?
我们坐在这该死的破车里
Because we got to go to them to get them.
因为我们要问公司要生意
90% of our sales we're paying to the office for the leads.
我们付给公司九成的钱买生意
There's our leads, there's overhead, phones, a lot of stuff.
还有电话费等很多其他费用
What do you need? A telephone?
你需要什么?电话?
Some broad to say, "Good morning"? Nothing. It's the leads.
还有宽敞的地方用来见客?只要有生意就可以了
The whole thing is the leads, you understand me? 关键在于要有生意,明白吗?
You can't sell to a void-- you got to get a goddamn person.
你要先找到个客户
You get a lead, you get a person-- I'll go sell 'em. 有生意有客户,然后我去卖
Otherwise, what do they want from my life?
要不他们想要什么?
Hello, Danny? Dan, it's Shel Levene.
你好吗,丹尼?是我,沙利赖芬
Yeah, we spoke-- last May I called you.
我们去年五月通过电话
I was in town from my estate in Rio Rancho, and-- 我那时在亚利桑拿的
Arizona.
尼奥牧场
I wish we could have gotten together at that time. 我真希望那时可以联系上你
Danny, that piece of property I had for you has increased in value--
丹尼,上次我给你看的物业升值了
Grace, Grace, what was that figure? $ 76,000.
格雷斯,升到多少了?七万六千美元
Oh, Danny, I wish you could have been in on it with me.
我希望你能考虑一下
Look, I'm here overnight-- I have to go home tomorrow,
我会在这里过夜,明天就得回家
and I thought, after the interest you showed on the last trip, that--
我想,既然上次你很有兴趣
Hold it, Grace. Danny, I know that you're serious, 等等,格雷斯我知道你是认真的
and because of that, I am going to shove my appointments around
所以我会推掉所有的约会
and make sure-- oh, gee, I wish that--
以确定-- 我希望--
All right, Danny. Yeah, all right.
好吧,丹尼
Going out tonight, Shelly?
今晚要出去吗,沙利?
What is this bullshit with the sales promotion? 今晚宣布的销售竞争计划是什么意思?
It isn't bullshit. It's the way it is.
就是那么回事
You're going to fire the bottom men on the list? 你会炒掉销售业绩最差的人?
That's the way it is and I don't make the rules. 游戏规则不是我定的
- The rules come from downtown. - I got a problem here, John.
是商业区那里定的规定我有个小麻烦,约翰
- I'm closing up the office. - Come have a drink with me.
我要关门了一起去喝一杯吧
- I've got to get home. - Do me the courtesy-- five minutes ?
我得回家去了可以给我五分钟吗?
I am trying to get home for two hours.
我得在两小时内来回一趟
I got to go home, grab one hour with my kids, come back here,
我得回家看看孩子,然后回到这里
see if any of you closed a contract, take the contract--
看看有没有人谈成生意搞定合约…
- How about one minute? - What is it?
就一分钟可以吗?什么事?
- I can't close these leads. - Then move on.
我没办法做成这些生意那就继续试
Don't jump! Don't jump out of your manager bag a second.
别老摆出经理的架子
It's just two guys talking, am I right? We're just talking.
只是两个人私下谈谈,对吧?
You got the new leads. If you would give me-- just hold on.
你手上有那些新生意如果你可以给我--等等
The Glengarry leads are to be assigned only to closers.
格兰加利的生意只会交给有能力的人去做
Hold on a second. If you give me the good leads-- 等一下如果你给我些好生意
You blew the last good one I gave you.
我上次给你的好生意你也搞砸了
No, no-- hold on, will you?
等等好吗?
I did not blow 'em. One kicked out. One, I closed. 我没搞砸我完成了其中一单
- You didn't close it. - Would you listen to me? 你没有听我说好吗?
I closed that cocksucker! His ex! John, his ex! 我完成了那单生意!都是他前妻干的好事,约翰!
I didn't even know he was married. The judge
invalidated it.
我根本不知道他结过婚法官判那交易无效
Shelly--
沙利--
What was that job, huh? Bad luck. That's all it was. 我只是不太走运
I pray you never find it-- it runs in streaks. 我常祈祷让霉运远离你
That's what it's doing, that's all it does-- streaks.
希望你事业一帆风顺
I pray that it misses you and that's all I have to say.
我祈求霉运离你远远的
Shit, I've got to eat. Williamson--
我得养家糊口啊
look at the sheets. Look at the sheets.
看看过去的销售记录
198 7, '88, '89-- six months in '89-- who's on top ? 1987,88,89-- 89年六个月,谁的销售额最高?
- Roma. - Under him?
诺马他下面呢
- Moss. - Oh, bullshit, John!
莫斯去他妈的,约翰!
April to September it's me-- it's no fucking Moss. 四月到九月是我-- 不是他妈的莫斯
Due respect, he's an order-taker.
不客气的说,他只会破坏生意
Talk-- talks a good game, but look on the board, it's me.
但在报告板上是我
- Not lately it isn't. - Not late--
最近不是了最近--
Well, lately-- kiss my ass "lately."
最近-- 去他妈的最近
You call Murray and you call Mitch-- when we were on Peterson,
你打电话问问默里和米奇我们跟着彼德逊时
who do you think bought the new car? Call Mitch. The Seville?
是谁买了新车?打电话给米奇啊,塞维尔?
He came in here-- "You bought that for me, fella." 他走进来说“你买给我的”
And out of what? Hey, look at me! Out of what? Nothing!
为什么?看着我!
Cold calling. You want to talk about a sale?
你要和我谈销售额?
You are really beginning to burn my ass, kid. 你真要惹急我了,孩子
I can't get a lead, you-- it was skill, John.
我拿不到生意,你-- 这是技巧,约翰
It could be working for you-- you want to throw it away.
我能为你工作你却要抛弃我
- It isn't me. - It's not you--
那不是我的错-- 那不是你的错--
I wonder who it is. Who the fuck am I talking to? 我真怀疑我他妈的是在和谁说话
- I need the leads to sell. - After the contest. After the 30th.
我需要那些生意过了月底,竞赛结束后
Bullshit, "After the contest."
废话“竞赛结束后”
If I'm not on that board by the 30th, they're going to can my ass.
如果到三十号我还不能回到那榜上他们就会炒掉我的I need those leads and I need 'em now or I'm out. 我需要那些生意,现在就要否则我便死定了
You're going to miss me. I swear to you, you will miss me.
你会想念我的我发誓,你会挂念我的
Let me tell you something, Shelly.
让我告诉你吧,沙利
I do what I'm hired to do-- you might do the same. 我只是做我该做的-- 换了你是我也会这样做的!
- Jesus. - Now wait a second!
天啊!等一下!
I'm hired to watch the leads, to marshal my sales force.
我受雇来看着这些生意,分配销售任务
I'm given a policy. My job is to do that.
上头制订策略和规矩我照章执行而已
Marshal your sales force?
分配你的销售任务?
Anybody falls below a certain mark, I'm directed. 任何人低于某销售量
I'm not permitted to give them the premium leads. 我就不能给他额外的好生意
How do they rise above that mark? With dreck?
那他们怎么提升业绩?就靠那些垃圾生意?
With this toilet paper you're giving me?
靠你给我的这些厕纸一样的东西?
You give me one premium lead--
你给我一单好生意--
Do you know what the premium leads cost?
你知道那值多少钱吗?
Do I know what the premium leads cost?。