神探夏洛克第三季第一集_05中英对照台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

神探夏洛克第三季第一集_05

All very interesting, Sherlock,

贝克街都很有意思夏洛克

but the terror alert has been raised to critical.

但恐怖袭击预警等级已达到"危急"

Boring. Your move.

无聊该你了

We have solid information, an attack IS coming.

可靠情报显示袭击就在眼前

Solid information,

可靠情报

a secret terrorist organisation is planning an attack...

秘密恐怖组织正在策划一场袭击...

That's what secret terrorist organisations do, isn't it?

秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的不是吗?

It's their version of golf.

他们的消闲运动

An agent gave his life to tell us that.

一位特工为此牺牲了

Oh, well,

这样啊

perhaps he shouldn't have done. He was obviously just trying to show off. 也许是他做过头了只想逞英雄

None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?

你那些"活标记"都没有可疑举动吗?

Your move.

该你了

No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.

没有麦克罗夫特可你得相信我

I'll find the answer.

我会找出答案

But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog,

答案也许是网上博客一处奇怪用词

or an unexpected trip to the countryside,

一次临时乡间旅行

or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.

或者发错地方的征友广告

Your move!

该你走了!

I've given the Prime Minister my personal assurance you're on the case. 我亲自向首相保证你在积极破案

I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.

我在破案我们都是瞧瞧咱俩

Oh, bugger! Whoopsy!

该死! 哎呀!

Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.

手术台游戏没法应付心碎真说明问题

Don't be smart.

别自作聪明

That takes me back.

还跟小时候一样

"Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one."

"别自作聪明夏洛克我才聪明"

I am the smart one.

我的确更聪明

I used to think I was an idiot.

我从小以为自己是傻瓜

Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.

咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜夏洛克

We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children. 没有别的参照物直到认识其他孩子

Oh, yes, that was a mistake.

是啊那是个错误

Ghastly. What were they thinking of?

严重错误他们都在想啥啊?

Probably something about trying to make friends.

很可能是交朋友之类的吧

Oh, yes. Friends.

是啊朋友

Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.

当然你现在乐在其中了

And you don't? Ever?

你就没有吗? 从没有过?

If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,

我嫌你都迟钝夏洛克

can you imagine what real people are like?

你想想我怎么看普通人?

I'm living in a world of goldfish.

全世界人都像金鱼

Yes, but I've been away for two years.

没错但我走了两年

So? Oh, I don't know,

所以呢? 我不知道

I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...

没准你为自己找到了...

goldfish. Change the subject, now.

一条金鱼马上给我换话题

Rest assured, Mycroft,

放心好了麦克罗夫特

whatever this underground network of yours is up to,

不论你这个地下网络打算做什么

the secret will reside in something seemingly insignificant or bizarre. 秘密就藏在某些不起眼的小古怪中

Ooh-ooh. Speaking of which...

打扰下说到这个

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!

我真不敢相信不敢相信呢!

Him sitting in his chair again.

他又坐回了他的椅子

Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr Holmes?

太棒了对不对福尔摩斯先生?

I can barely contain myself(!)

我欣喜若狂了

Oh, he really can, you know.

一点不掺假

He's secretly pleased to see you,

他其实可高兴见到你呢

underneath all that.

装出这幅样子

Sorry, which of us?

不好意思我们俩谁?

Both of you.

你们俩都是

Let's play something different.

我们来玩点别的

Why are we playing games?!

我们为什么要玩游戏?

London's terror alert has been raised to critical,

伦敦恐怖袭击预警已达到"危急"

I'm just passing the time.

我只是在打发时间

Let's do deductions.

玩演绎推理吧

Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?

我不在家时委托人留下的你怎么看?

I'm busy.

我很忙

Oh, go on, it's been an age.

相关文档
最新文档