出差旅游英语词汇(doc 9页)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出差旅游英语词汇(doc 9页)

1.Where can I catch a taxi? 哪里我可以叫到出租车?

2.The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there. 出租车站台就在左边转角处。

3.Drive me back to Santa Clara. 载我到圣塔克莱拉。

4.Here you are. You can keep the change. 给你。零钱不用找了。

5.You're very generous. 你真慷慨。

6.That's all right. You're a lot of help. 没关系。你帮了很大的忙。

7.Take me to the railway station. 载我到火车站。

8.Take me back. 载我回去。

9.What is the charge for that? 那要多少费用?

10.How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少?

11.Keep the change for yourself. 找回的钱你留着。

12.The change is yours. 找回的钱给你。

13.Don't give me the change anymore. 不必给我找钱了。

14.Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?

15.No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24. 不,不经过。但是你

可以搭这班车转乘24路。

16.Good. How much is the fare? 好。车费多少?

17.It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve. 大人75

美分,12岁以下的小孩30分。

18.Will it cost for the transfer? 转车要钱吗?

19.Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub. 要。

当你上了转乘的公共汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。

20.You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child. 你只需另外再付

10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。

21.That sounds pretty good. 听起来挺好的嘛!

22.When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat. 当你要下车

时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。

23.Get me off at the Fifth Avenue. 请在第五大道让我下车。

24.Where can I put the coin? 硬币要放在哪儿?

25.I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here. 我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。

26.Certainly. Do you have any identification? 当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?

27.Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir? 好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?

28.What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换比率是多少?

29.A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan. 一美元价值8.2元人民币。

30.Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change? 请换500

33.That's relief. 真令人欣慰。

34.That's reassuring. 真令人安心。

35.Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon? 有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?

36.There are several tours of the Grand Canyon. 到大峡谷有好几个旅游团。

37.Have you been to our Tourist Information Center? "你去过我们的""旅客服务中心""吗?

38.Sure. It's up ahead to your left. 好的。往前走,在你的左边。

39.I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true? 我听说有的旅游

团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?

40.Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon. 真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。

41.In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking. 还有,那也是个好的

运动,因为我们要长距离徒步旅行。

42.That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那听起来好极了。我到哪里

去报名参加呢?

43.Go inside the Information Center. 到服务中心去。

44.And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon. 跟他们说你要参

加到峡谷里去的旅游团。

45.You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then. 你在那儿付钱。

我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!

46.Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California? 您能告诉我加利福尼亚

的气候怎么样?

47.Is it true that it's full of wonders there? 那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?

48.Could you give me some information on your European tours? 你可以给我一些你们经办的有关

欧洲旅行的资料吗?

49.Our pleasure. 好的。

50.We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.

我们有几套欧洲旅游计划选择,时间从10天到3个星期。

51.I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩

10天。

52.I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.

我们一个10天的旅行团还有空位,12月24号离开纽约。

53.The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.

十日游每人只要1088美元。这个费用包括来回机票。

54.That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.

听起来价钱还算公道。让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。

55.OK. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖太久,否则会

订满的。

56.May I have a bus map, please? 请给我一份公共汽车路线图好吗?

57.If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands. 如果我是你,我会到一个书报亭去看看。

58.I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages. 我想要知道你们办的有关蜜月旅

相关文档
最新文档