一口气英语第一册对话练习课文及翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一册对话练习

第1课

对话一

A: Long time no see. 好久不见。

B: Great to see you. 很高兴见到你。

A: So good to see you. 看见你真好。

B: Good to see you, too. 看见你真好。

A: What's going on? 有什么事发生?(打招呼)

B: Nothing much. :没什么事。

A: What's up today? 今天有什么计划?

B: I've got a lot of things to do. 我有很多事要做。

A: Anything exciting? 有好玩的事吗?

B: Not really. 没什么事。

对话二

A: Great to see you. 很高兴见到你。

So good to see you. 看见你真好。

What's going on? 发生什么事?

B: Nothing much. 没什么事。

A: you look great. 你看起来很棒。

B: so do you. 你也是。

A: you look high-spirited. 你看起来精力充沛。

B: I'm really happy with my job. 我很喜欢我的工作。

A: You look like you're ready for anything. 你看起来准备好要做任何事了。

B: Always. 一直都是。

对话三

A: Great to see you. 很高兴见到你。

B: It's good to see you. 见到你真好。

I'm glad to see you. 很高兴见到你。

You're looking good. 你看起来气色很好。

A: What's going on ? 有什么事发生?

B: Not much. 没什么。

Same old thing. 老样子。

I'm keeping busy. 我一直都很忙。

A: What's up today? 今天有什么计划?

B: Nothing special. 没什么特别的。

Just my regular schedule. 只是平常会做的事。

Just the same routine. 都只是例行公事。

A: Anything exciting. 有没有什么好玩的事?

B: Nothing that I know of. 据我所知都没有。

Same old,Same old. 老样子,老样子。

I'm just doing what I normally do. 我只是做平常做的事。

第2课

A: Great class. 好棒的一课。

Thank you,teacher. 老师,谢谢你。

You are the best. 你最棒。

B: Thanks for the compliment. 谢谢你的赞美。

A: I like your class. 我喜欢上你的课。

I learn so much. 我学到好多东西。

You can really teach. 你真是会教。

B: I do whatever I can for you. 我尽力为你们做。

A: You are interesting. 你真有趣。

You make it fun. 你上课很风趣。

B: I try my best. 我尽力。

A: You are a terrific teacher. 你教得很好。

B: Thank you. 谢谢。

I appreciate that. 我很感谢。

第3课

对话一

A: You're an excellent teacher. 你教的很好。

B: That's nice to hear. 听到你这么说真高兴。

Thanks for the compliment. 谢谢你的称赞。

I'm glad you like the class. 我很高兴你喜欢这堂课。A: You're never dull. 和你在一起绝不会无聊。

B: That's good to hear. 听到你这么说真高兴。

That's music to my ears. 很高兴听到你这么说。

You made my day. 你们让我很快乐。

A: You keep us on our toes. 你让我们专心上课。

B: That's my job. 那是我的工作。

That's why I am here. 那就是为什么我会来这里。 I'm glad to hear that. 我很高兴听到你这么说。A: I like your teaching. 我喜欢上你的课。

B: I'm glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢。

I appreciate hearing that. 感谢你这么说。

It's nice of you to say so. 你这么说真体贴。

对话二

A: Your material is great. 你的教材真好。

B: I'm glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢。

We try hard. 我们尽力。

Material is very important. 教材是很重要的。A: Your methods are useful. 你的方法很有用。

B: I like to hear that. 听你这么说,我很高兴。

I do my best. 我尽力。

That's my goal. 那是我的目标。

A: You're full of pep. 你充满活力。

B: I like what I do. 我喜欢我的工作。

I try my best. 我尽力。

I enjoy teaching very much. 我非常喜欢教书。A: I like your style. 我喜欢你的方式。

B: That's nice to hear. 听你这么说,我很高兴。

It's nice of you to say that. 你这么说人真好。

You made my day. 你使我非常高兴。

相关文档
最新文档