银行业务英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a b
anding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar's note 庄票,银票
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
Dialogue Tow
对话(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。
Dialogue Three
对话(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花
人民币2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
职员:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
职员:没有太大的区别,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
Clerk: Definitely.
职员:足够了。
到英国后,要尽快到银行开户。英国的金融业非常发达,服务也很完善,在学习期间你会享受到一些目前在国内还没有的银行服务。下面列出一些与银行打交道的常用语,你一定会发现它们非常有用。
? Cash Card(现金卡):可以从银行或ATM机提取现金
? Cheque Guarantee Card (支票保证卡):在你使用支票时,商家会要求你出示此卡,作为支付的保证。支票保证卡上注明了担保的金额,也就是每次可开支票的最高限额。
? Debit Card(借记卡):使用此卡可以直接在商店里消费,费用会通过银行的结算系统,直接从你的帐号上扣除。
实际上以上三卡通常会合并成一卡,包含了上述功能,使用起来十分方便。
? Credit card(信用卡):如你的资信较好,经申请并审核后,银行可能会提供信用卡。信用卡允许你先花后付,你会定期收到上一个月的帐单,要求你安排付款事宜。
? Current Account(现金帐户):用于存(Deposit),取(Withdraw),日常开支,通常利息较低或没有利息。
? Saving Account(存款帐户);有利息,通常不能用于支付支票,有时支取需要提前通知。
? Overdraft(透支):透支是不准许的,如你确实需要透支,建议你提前与银行协商,有的银行会同意学生在一定金额和时间内无偿透支,但通常你需要为透支的金额支付利息。为避免这种情况出现,建议你经常查看现金帐户中的余额(Balance),提前将预期的花费从存款帐户转入现金帐户。