基本陆空通话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
基本陆空通话
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1、Baiyun Tower, This is china 252, preflight check on 118.1, how do you read me over?
白云塔台,这是中国252,飞行前检查118.1,你听我怎样,回答?
2、China 252, This is Baiyun Tower, read you 5, use 118.1 as primary, 119.7 as secondary frequency over.
中国252,这是白云塔台,听你5个,使用118.1作主用频率,119.7为备用频率。
3、Read you loud and clear.
听你声音洪亮而清楚。
4、Give me a long (short ) call.
给我一个长(短)呼叫。
5、Give me a long(short) count for radio check.
给我一个长(短)数以检查无线电。
6、I can’t read you( unable to read you )( you are unreadable).
我听不到你。
7、I read you loud but distortion. (Read you with difficulty).
听你声音洪亮但失真。(听你声音困难。)
8、Speak loud and distinctly.
说慢和清楚些。
9、Your signal unreadable( unstable\jammed ).
你的信号听不清(不稳定、失真)。
10、Adjust your transmitter.
调整你的发射。
11、Say again please.
请再说一遍。
12、Read back for check..
为了检查请重复。
13、Standby please.
请等一下。
14、Your frequency is not correct.
你的频率不正确。
15、Your transmission is very weak.
你的发讯微弱。
16、You are 5KC too low(high).
频率低(高)五千周。
17、Call me on 118.7 MC.
请在118.1兆周呼叫我。
18、I have no contact with Kun Ming.
与昆明无联络。
19、Contact is established.
建立通讯联络。
20、Go ahead with your message.
请发报。
21、Please inform (advise\tell) Kun Ming I am calling him.
请通知昆明我在呼叫他。
22、I received your message.
我收到你的电报。
23、Listen to me on 118.1MC.
请在118.1兆周守听我。
24、Contact Guangzhou Control on 119.7MC, request to leave Tower frequency.
已在广州管制在119.1兆周建立联系,请求脱离塔台波长。
25、If contact Guangzhou Control is broken, Please switch back (turn back) to 118.1MC.
如与广州管制联络中断,请回到118.1兆周。
26、If contact lost call Guangzhou Tower please.
如失去联络。请叫塔台。
27、Contact HKG approach on 119.1MC.
在119.1兆周与香港进近联系。
28、Contact with Guangzhou control on 119.7.
在119.7联系广州管制。
29、Call again ten minutes later.
10分钟后再呼叫。
30、Remain on (Keep on ) this frequency for 5minutes.
在此频率保持5分钟。
31、Please wait, I will be back in a moment.
等一下,我一会儿回来叫你。
32、Please inform(advise) Kun Ming to stand on guard.
请通知昆明守听。
33、Due to heavy interference(static) Contact Kun Ming with difficulty.
因严重干扰(灭电干扰)与昆明联系困难。
34、Repeat(Say again) your call sign.
重复你的呼号。
35、You are blocked out, say again please.
你被打断,请再讲一次。
36、You are cut in and out. Repeat all after (before) Please.
你的声音时有时无。请重复…以后(以前)。
37、I am busy, don’t interference.
我正忙,请勿干扰。
38、Send word twice please.
每字请发两遍。
39、Transmit for tuning.
请发射以便调谐。
40、Change frequency to 119.7MC.
换频到119.7兆周。
41、Read you with distortion Please check your transmitter.
听你声音失真,请检查你的发射。
42、Are you in contact with Guangzhou Control?
你是否与广州管制联系了?
43、Try to contact Kun Ming Control on 8931KC
试在8931千周频率上联系昆明管制。
44、If you can not contact Baiyun Tower, maintain(remain\keep) on this frequency.
如不能联系白云塔台,保持这个频率。
45、Read you very weak Unable copy your position(message). Please change over to 119.7MC.
听你声音非常弱不能抄收你位置(电报),请转到119.7兆周。
46、Before you were over LQ Sometimes read you 2 and sometimes read you very weak(bad). Please check your transmitter after landing.
飞越LQ以前,有时听你声音2个,有时非常小。落地后检查你的发射。
47、Give us a call every 5 minutes on this frequency for range check.
为了检查发射的有效距离,在这个频率上每5分钟叫一下。
48、There is a squeal coming out from your mike.
你的话筒有一个尖叫声。
49、How is my transmission now?
我现在的发射怎样?
50、Your transmission is much better now.
现在你的发射好。
51、We are calling you for a long time but no response(reply).
叫你很久,但无回答。
52、If unable to contact Kun Ming Control, revert to this frequency.
如不能联系昆明管制,回到这个频率。
53、Keep long watch on this frequency.
在这个频率上保持长守。
54、There is a whistling on your transmission.
你的发射有一个口哨声。
55、You have a back ground noise on your transmission.
你的发射里有杂音。
56、Check your microphone(throat mike).
检查你的话筒。(喉头送话器)
57、Read you 2. There is a squawk (squealing\shrill) sound when you transmit.
听你声音2个。你发射时有个尖叫声。
58、Request calling me at two minutes interval for checking this distance(\range) of receiver.
请间隔两分钟叫我以便检查收讯机的距离。
59、Read you five but reply in vain. Please check your receiver.
听你声音5个,但回答无效。请检查你的收讯机。
60、Check your mike please. Your mike is sticking.
请检查你的送话器,送话器卡住了(粘住了)。
61、Request time check.
请求对时。
62、What is your correct time?
正确时间是多少?
63、Precision time is (now) 0715 and 34 second.
精确时间0715,34秒。
64
、Correct time is 0802.
正确时间是0802。
65、Time check 45.
对时现在是45分。
66、Just on the hour now.
正点。
67、Would you relay my message to SHA?
请把我的电报转给上海。
68、Your modulation is distorted.
你的音调失真。
69、Roger. Go on. Copied OK.
明白。继续。抄到。
70、Say again all after(before) “emergency”.
再说一遍“紧急”以后(前)所有的字。
71、Your message received.
你的电报收到。
72、Is that correct?
对吗?
73、That’s correct. (right \ affirmative)
对的。
74、Stop transmitting.
停止发射。
75、A distress message.
一份遇险电报。
76、Say again please because the radio a bit noisy.
请再说一遍,因无线电有一点噪音。
77、Keep contact with us on this frequency as far as possible. If contact lost call me on 8931.
尽可能在这个频率上保持长守,如联络中断,在8931上呼叫。
78、Advise when you have contact with Guangzhou Control.
联系好广州管制后报告。
79、Repeat your last message.
请重复一遍上次发话(电文)。
80、I can not quite follow you.
我不大明白你讲的话。
81、I have a message for you. Please copy.
有份电报给你,请抄收。
82、Have you copied so far?
如此快你能抄收吗?
83、Spell out the word before(after) propose.
拼读出建议以前(后)的字。
84、I spell out the word “embassy”. E-m-b-a-s-s-y, embassy.
我拼读“大使馆”这个字,e-m-b-a-s-s-y,embassy。
85、Spell out it again in Radio-Telephone.
用无线通话方法在拼读一次。
86、I don’t understand the meaning. Please say it again in another way.
我不明白这意思,请用另一种方法再说一遍。
87、How do you spell the word “deck”?
怎么拼写“deck”这个字?
88、Communication is difficult, Send word twice.
通讯困难,每字请发两边。
89、BH beacon is operation( is serviceable\ is in order\ is on the air\is in use ).
BH导航台在工作(可使用)。
90、BH beacon is not operation( is unserviceable\ is out of order\ is out of operation\is not in use ).
BH导航台没工作。
91、Is BH beacon working(operating) normally( all right)?
BH导航台工作正常吗?
92、How working(operating) do you like for the BH( How did you like the BH beacon\How(What ) about the BH beacon)?
BH导航台工作怎样?
93、XK beacon is not steady.
XK导航台工作不稳定。
94、XK beacon is not handing.
XK导航台不指示。
95、How many degrees is the beacon off?
导航台摆动几度?
96、It is going ten to the left and ten to the right.
左右摆动十度。
97、About 2KM the beacon and glide path were not working, the visibility was not correct. We were difficult to approach.
约两公里时导航台和下滑台不工作,能见度不准确。我们进场困难。
98、The beacon is
fluctuated very badly.
导航台摆动得很厉害。
99、VB beacon is puddle(huddling).
VB导航台指示混乱。
100、XK beacon is very unsteady. It does not work properly. There is a call sign, but it is swinging, our ADF is swinging all.
XK导航台工作不稳定,根本没有工作。有信号但摆动。我们的ADF一直在摆动。
101、FYI, XK beacon is working all right. Please check it again after 5 minutes.
通知你,XK导航台工作好的。五分钟后在检查。
102、How is the XK beacon working now?
XK导航台现在工作怎样?
103、XK beacon is not coming at the moment.
XK导航台此刻未收到。
104、Your ILS is satisfactory.
你的盲降是良好的。
105、ILS is off for maintenance.
ILS因维修不工作。
106、ILS glide path needle indication is unstable
盲降下滑道指针指示不稳定。
107、The surveillance radar is unserviceable.
监视雷达不工作。
108、FO beacon is not coming at this moment yet.
FO导航台现在还没收到。
109、The radio frequency interference on CH VOR causing momentary flag indication and out of tolerance course fluctuation.
CH VOR有无线电干扰,注意有时出现故障旗和摆动大。