护理常用英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

护理常用英语对话 Document number:PBGCG-0857-BTDO-0089-PTT1998

护理中常用英语对话(ICU2病区)

一.Receivingthepatient(接待病人)

do you do/ Good morning!

您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

can I do for you/Can I help you

您需要我帮助吗?

3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is you r bed..

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

supply hot water. 我们供应热水

wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your do ct or.

请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生

let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟

二.information collection(收集信息)

you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗

need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗

your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

your back ache 您的后背痛吗?

your feet swell您的脚肿了吗?

you have a cough/fever 您咳嗽吗/ 您有发热吗?

you bring up any sputum 您咳痰吗?

there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

long have you had the pain 您的痛有多长时间了?

did the pain start/where is your pain 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

your periods regular 您的月经规则吗

三.Physical examination(查体)

you please undress for medical examination 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

your knees, please. 请屈膝.

your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

I examine your tummy, please 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗

up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.

34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.明天上午您要做

胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

相关文档
最新文档