小猪佩奇peppapig第一季1---2集英文台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一集:Muddy Puddles 泥坑

Peppa:I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Narrator:It is rainning Peppa and George cannot play outside.

今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩

Peppa:Daddy,it’s sto pped we go out to play .

爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗

Daddy Pig:Alright,run along you two.

好的,你们两个去玩的

Narrator:Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩,

Peppa:I love muddy puddles

我最喜欢在泥坑里面玩了

Mummy Pig:you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots.

佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里面跳,你必须穿上靴子才行

Peppa:Sorry Mummy 对不起,妈妈

Narrator:George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳

Peppa:George. If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots.

乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator:Peppa likes to look after her litter brother,George

佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治

Peppa:George,let’s find some more puddles.

乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧

Narrator:Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩的很开心Narrator:Peppa has found a little has found a big puddle.

佩奇找到一个小泥坑,乔治找到一个大泥坑

Peppa:Look ’s a really big puddle

你看乔治,那里有个很大的泥坑

Narrator:George wants to jump into the big puddle first

乔治想要第一个跳到泥坑去玩

Peppa:Stop must check if it's safe for you

等一下,乔治,我得先检查一下这里安不安全

Peppa:Good. It is safe for you.很好,你可以放心的玩了

Peppa:Sorry, George. It’s only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已

Narrator:Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里面跳来跳去

Peppa:Come on, 's go and show Daddy.

来吧,乔治,我们快点去给爸爸看看吧

Daddy Pig: Goodness me 我的老天啊

Peppa:Daddy. what we've been doing.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才做什么了

Daddy Pig: Let me think... ,Have you been watching television

让我猜一猜,你们刚才看电视了

Peppa:No. No. Daddy. 不对,你猜错了

Daddy Pig: Have you just had a bath 你们刚才洗澡了

Peppa:No. No . 不对不对

Daddy Pig: I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了,你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去

Peppa:Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

没错,没错,爸爸,我们在泥坑里跳来跳去

Daddy Pig: Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

看看你们弄得多脏

Peppa:Oooh...糟糕

Daddy Pig: Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

没事,只是些泥而已。快清理干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏

Peppa:Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too

爸爸,我们清理干净之后你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗

Daddy Pig: Yes, we can all play in the garden. 是的,我们都可以在花园玩Narrator:Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. 佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子,猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿着他们的靴子Narrator:Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去,大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去

Mummy Pig:Oh, Daddy pig,look at the mess you're in.

看啊,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你的身上多脏啊

Peppa:It's only mud.只是些泥而已啦

第二集:Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. 恐龙先生弄丢了

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Narrator:George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur.乔治最喜欢的玩具是恐龙先生。George:DineDine SawSaw.恐龙

Narrator:George loves Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 乔治最喜欢恐龙先生了Sometimes, George likes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur.有时候乔治喜欢用恐龙先生吓唬佩奇

George:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Peppa:Eeek. Too scary.太吓人了

Narrator:At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George.

吃晚饭的时候,恐龙先生坐在乔治身旁

Mummy Pig:I beg your pardon. Was that you George,or was it Mr. Dinosaur 这是谁发出的声音,是你吗乔治还是恐龙先生呢。

George:DineDine SawSaw.恐龙

Narrator:At bath time, George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur.

洗澡的时候,乔治和恐龙一起洗

George:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mummy Pig:Goodnight, Peppa.晚安佩奇

相关文档
最新文档