外贸函电(第二版)翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit7

1. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business。

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意

2. We are willing to enter into business relations with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们希望在平等互利的基础之上与你们建立业务关系。

3. We specialize in the export of Japanese Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line

我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

4. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

5. We have a lot of colors and sizes to meet different needs.

我们有多种颜色和尺码,可以满足不同的需要。

6. If your corporation does not import the goods mentioned above, please give this letter to a firm who may be concerned.

如果贵公司不进口上述产品,请将该信函转给相关公司。

7. In combines many functions in one, it is a high-grade product.

它集多种功能于一体,是个高级产品。

8. Our products enjoy high reputation in the world market

我们的产品在世界上享有盛誉。

9. We understand from your advertisement in “Electric” that you are exporter of silk goods.

我们从电器杂志广告上得知你方是丝织产品的出口商

10. Our products are attractive and durable.

我们的产品美观大方,经久耐用。

汉译英

我们从驻伦敦的商务参赞处得知,你公司有兴趣与我们进行交易。

We learned from the Commercial Counselor’s Office in London that you are interested in doing business with us.

2. 我们了解到你公司是手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧写信给你。

We learned that you are exporter of arts and crafts goods so we take the liberty of writing to you

3. 我们是一家在世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司

We are a trading company doing import and export business all over the world.

4. 我们的一个客户想要购买中国红茶

One of our clients is in the market for Chinese Black Tea.

5. 我公司经营范围是轻工业产品出口业务

The export of light industrial products comes within the scope of our business activities.

6. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

7. 我们主要经营工艺品

Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

8. 我们有各种各样的棉布可供出口

We have various kinds of Cotton Piece Goods available for export

9. 我们的产品已经被指定为国家免检产品

Our products have been appointed as “National Inspection Free Products”.

10. 我们公司是美国最大的玩具零售商,在世界上有1600家店面,专营玩具,儿童服饰及婴儿用品

Our corporation, the largest toy retailer in the United States, specializes in toys, children’s clothes and baby care with 1,600 stores all over the world.

Unit8

We would like you to know what quantities you could deliver at regular intervals.

我们想知道你方定期交货的数量。

As we have learned from ABC company, you are manufacturers of bicycles.

我们从ABC公司得知,你们是自行车产品制造商。

Your firm has been recommended to us by Mr. Black, with whom we have done business for many years.

布莱克先生将贵公司推荐给我们,我们和他做生意已经有很多年了。

We are in the market for electronic appliance

我们想采购电器产品。

Please let us know the minimum quantity for a trial order

请告知试订单的最小订货量。

Please send us full details about your products

请告知你方产品的详细情况。

In order to make us familiarized with your products, we shall appreciate your giving us the technical details of them

请提供你方产品详细的技术资料,以便我们熟悉你方产品情况.

If the goods come up to our expectations, we would expect to place regular order 如果产品符合我方期望,我们会长期订货。

We shall appreciate it if you will send us a sample book soon

如能立即将样品簿寄来,我们将不胜感激。

10. Your intention happens to coincide with our wishes.

你方的意图碰巧与我们的愿望相一致。

英译汉

1.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

2.从ABC公司处得知你公司能供应毛衫

We learned form ABC Co. that you are in a position to supply sweaters.

3.你们在本月《国际商务》上所刊登的广告,我们很感兴趣,现请告知该商品的详细情况We are very much interested in the advertisement in this month issue of “International Business”. Please inform us the details of this commodity.

4.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单

we are interested in obtaining the catalogue and price list of your new products.

5.我们愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

6.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司

As you know we are a state-owned company handling this kind of item for many years.

7.我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系

相关文档
最新文档