常用服务用语(翻译版)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

服务英语常用情景对语

一、机场Airport

一)常用语句

1、Where can I make a flight?

在哪里可以预定机位?

2、I’d like to make reservations for three to Chicago.

我想预定到芝加哥的三个位子。

3、I want to fly economy class.

我要经济客舱。

4、Will I have to reconfirm this reservation?

订位必须再确认吗?

5、Excuse me, is this the bus to the airport?

对不起,这是往机场的巴士吗?

6、Where do I board the airport bus?

要到哪里搭机场巴士?

7、Where is the checkin counter for British Airways?

英国航空公司的报到柜台在哪里?

8、Where is the boarding gate?

几号门登机?

9、I have these suitcases to check.

我这些行李要交运。

10、Will the flight be departing on time?

飞机准点起飞吗?

二)对话

A: Do you have direct flight to New Zealand?

你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班?

B: Sorry, we don’t. but I think you can fly on northwest 212 to tokyo and then have

a connecting flight on japan airline 123 to Auckland. And it is the most economical

flight, just USD 580.

对不起,我们没有直飞航班。但你可以乘坐西北航空公司212航班到东京,转乘日本航空公司的123班机到达奥克兰。这个航线最经济,机票才580美元。A: When does the flight 212 depart?

那么212航班什么时候起飞?

B: At 11:30am. By the way, it also makes a refueling stop at Chicago.

上午11:30。顺便提一下,此次航班还要在芝加哥加油。

A: How bigf is the layover at Chicago?

在芝加哥加油需要停留多长时间?

B: Less than one hour.

不到一个小时。

A: And how long do I have to stay in Tokyo for the connecting flight?

我需要在东京呆多长时间才能转机?

B: Not so long, just one hour.

不长,才一个小时。

A: So the time for the whole journey is about…

那么整个旅程大约是。。。

B: About eleven hours.

大约十一个小时。

A: Let me count. Ok, it works out for my time schedule. Thanks a lot.

让我计算一下,还行,比较适合我的时间安排。多谢!

B: You are welcome.

不用谢!

二、海关Customhouse

一)常用语句

1、where is the immigration counter?

入境柜台在哪里?

2、Where is the baggage claim area?

行李领取处在哪里?

3、Where is the customs inspection?

海关检查站在哪里?

4、Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?

你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?

5、Do you have anything that must be claimed?

难道你没需要申报的东西吗?

6、Would you please hand me declaration form?

请出示您的申报表给我。

7、Please have your customs declaration form ready.

请把您的申报表准备好。

8、I have nothing to declare.

我没有什么要申报的。

二)对话

A: welcome to china. May I have a look at your customs declaration? 欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请表吗?

B: Yes. Here you are.

好的,都在这儿。

A: You go ahead with the formalities. I ’ll see to the heavy luggage. 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。

B: That’s great. I’ll come back right after the formalities.

那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。

A: What type of visa have you got?

您持的是哪种签证?

B: I have a tourist visa.

旅游签证。

A: Would you mind opening your suitcase?

请把您的箱子打开,好吗?

B: Not at all. Check it, please.

好的。请检查。

A: Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?

相关文档
最新文档