TED演讲 恋爱中的大脑 精选台词 中英对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

15.Around the world people love.

世界各地的人都有不同的爱情。

16.They sing for love, they dance for love, they compose poems and stories about love.

人们为爱情歌唱,人们因爱情起舞,人们通过诗赋和故事来抒发爱情。17.They tell myths and legends about love.

人们讲述关于爱情的神话和传说。

18.They pine for love, they live for love, they kill for love, and they die for love.

人们渴望爱情,因爱而生,人们为爱着迷,甚至为爱而死。

19.As Walt Whitman once said, he said,"Oh, I would stake all for you."

沃尔特.惠特曼曾说过:“我愿意为你赌上我的一切!”

20.Anthropologists have found evidence of romantic love in 170 societies.

人类学家在170个社会中发现了爱情存在的证据。

21.They've never found a society that did not have it.

爱情普遍地存在于每一个人类社会。

22.But love isn't always a happy experience.

但爱情并不总是愉快的经历。

23.In one study of college students, they asked a lot of questions about love, but the two that stood out to me the most were, "Have you ever been rejected by somebody who you really loved?"

在一项针对大学生的调查中,他们提出了很多关于爱情的问题,其中的两个特别让我印象深刻,一个是“你曾经被你真心爱着的人拒绝过吗?”

24.And the second question was, "Have you ever dumped somebody who really loved you?"

而另一个则是“你曾经拒绝过真心爱着你的人吗?”

25.And almost 95 percent of both men and women said yes to both.

对于这两个问题,有95%的人作出了肯定的答复。

26.Almost nobody gets out of love alive.

要活着走出爱情几乎是不可能的。

27.So, before I start telling you about the brain, I want to read for you what I think is the most powerful love poem on Earth.

那么,在开始讲述关于大脑的事情前,我要读一段在我看来最富深情的情诗。

28.There's other love poems that are, of course, just as good, but I don't think this one can be surpassed.

当然,很多情诗都很不错,但我认为它们都无法超越这首。

29.It was told by an anonymous Kwakutl Indian of southern Alaska to a missionary in 1896, and here it is.

在1896年的南阿拉斯加,一位不知名的夸扣特尔印第安人把它讲述给了一名传教士。

30.I've never had the opportunity to say it before.

这是我第一次当众读它。

31."Fire runs through my body with the pain of loving you, pain runs through my body with the fires of my love for you.

“爱你之痛如熊熊烈焰穿透我的身体;对你如火一般的热恋让疼痛贯穿我的身体。

32.Pain like a boil about to burst with my love for you, consumed by fire with my love for you, I remember what you said to me.

痛楚如沸水,饱含我对你的爱,爱的火焰将其蒸发殆尽。我仍记得你对我说的话,

33.I am thinking of your love for me, I am torn by your love for me.

我想着你对我的爱,它将我的躯体撕裂。

34.Pain and more pain, where are you going with my love?

疼痛,更多的疼痛,你要把我的爱带至何处?

35.I am told you will go from here.

你对我说,你将从这里出发;

36.I am told you will leave me here.

你对我说,你将在这儿把我遗弃。

37.My body is numb with grief.

我因此悲痛,因此失去知觉。

38.Remember what I said, my love.

带上我的只言片语,我的爱人!

39.Goodbye, my love, goodbye."

再见,吾爱,再见!

40.Emily Dickinson once wrote, "Parting is all we need to know of hell."

艾米莉.狄金森曾写道,“人因离别而品尝地狱”

41.How many people have suffered in all the millions of years of human evolution?

在人类百万余年的进化过程中,有多少人曾遭受这样的痛苦?

42.How many people around the world are dancing with elation at this very minute?

而此时此刻,世界各地又有多少人在尽情跳舞?

43.Romantic love is one of the most powerful sensations on Earth.

爱情是世上最有力的感情。

55.Romantic love is an obsession. It possesses you.

爱情萦绕于心,占据着你。

56.You lose your sense of self.

你失去自我意识,

57.You can't stop thinking about another human being.

不能自主地去想他

58.Somebody is camping in your head.

——他一直盘踞在你脑中。

59.As an eighth-century Japanese poet said, "My longing had no time when it ceases."

就如8世纪的一位日本诗人所说,“我的渴求永不停止。”

60.Wild is love.

爱情是狂热的。

61.And the obsession can get worse when you've been rejected.

当你被抛弃之后,牵挂会更深。

66.What a bad deal.

这是多么坏的事情啊!

相关文档
最新文档