exercise 5 原文+题(已翻译)-大连交通大学

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Exercise 5

Conversation One

M: Time to eat!

该吃饭了!

W: Coming. Oh, I’m starving. Oh yuck! What’s that?

来了。哦,我饿死了。哦,讨厌的东西!那是什么?

M: Ah, now don’t complain!

啊,别抱怨了!

W: But what is it, and where is mom?

那是什么?妈妈在哪里?

M: Now, mom puts me in charge of dinner because she’s not feeling well tonight.

妈妈让我负责晚餐,因为她今晚不舒服。

W: But what is it… and that smell!

但那是什么……还有那股味道!

M: It’s pizza. I just followed an old family recipe here, and…

这是披萨。我只是遵循了一个古老的家庭食谱,然后…

W: Let me see that… Oh, Dad, you’re missing a page!

让我看看……哦,爸爸,你少了一页!

M: Oh, uh, well, uh… Well, I couldn’t find the second page of the recipe, but don’t worry. I have plenty of experience around the house. Plenty of experience cooking.

哦,呃,呃,呃……呃,我找不到菜谱的第二页了,不过别担心。我在这方面很有经验。有丰富的烹饪经验。

W: That’s not what mom says.

妈妈不是这么说的。

M: Well, wait, wait. Here let me try a piece first. Here, let me, let me cool this off here. Ohhh, yeah Oh, this is great stuff. 等等,等等。来,让我先尝一块。来,让我,让我把这里冷却一下。哦,是的,哦,这是很棒的东西。

W: Yeah right. Why are you making that face?

是的。你为什么做那个表情?

M: Well, well, it’s just a little rich for me. That’s all.

嗯,嗯,对我来说有点贵。就这样。

W: Let me try it, Dad. Uh, Dad, you put a little too much salt in it and besides it’s burned. And what’s that?

让我试试。爸爸,你放的盐太多了,而且还烧焦了。那是什么?

M: Oh, well, well, that’s just part of my own adaptation to the recipe. I added some pumpkin.

哦,好吧,好吧,那只是我对食谱的部分适应。我加了一些南瓜。

W: Oh, not another one of your surprises. Pumpkin doesn’t go on pizza!

哦,别再给我惊喜了。南瓜不适合做披萨!

M: Well, okay, well, so what?Uh, what do we do now?

好吧,好吧,好吧,那又怎样?哦,我们现在做什么?

W: Well, how about some cold cereal… You can’t mess up on that, Dad.

嗯,来点冷麦片怎么样……爸爸,你不能搞砸了。

9. What does the conversation imply about the mother?

关于母亲的对话意味着什么?

10. What is the first problem the girl notices about her father’s cooking?

这个女孩注意到她父亲做饭的第一个问题是什么?

11. How does th e girl know her father doesn’t like the pizza he prepared?

这个女孩怎么知道她爸爸不喜欢他做的披萨?

12. What do they end up doing for dinner?

他们最后晚餐做什么?

Conversation Two

W: Hello. Today I’m interviewing Joshua on his experiences going to a Japanese school. Now Joshua, What time do you go to school?

你好。今天我就约书亚上日本学校的经历采访他。约书亚,你什么时候去上学?

M: Eight o’clock.

8点钟。

W: Eight o’clock. And do you go by yourself, or on a school bus?

8点钟。你一个人去,还是坐校车去?

M: No, I have a group that goes with me.

没有,我有一个团队和我一起去。

W: So you go with a group?

所以你和一群人一起去?

M: Uh-huh.

嗯。

W: Now what kinds of things do you take to school?

你带什么东西去学校?

M: I take my taiso fuku, that is gym clothes, and I take my backpack and my books [Oh, okay.] and stuff like that.

我带了我的taiso fuku,那是运动服,我带了我的背包和书。诸如此类。

W: Okay, and what is the first thing you do when you get to school?

好的,你到达学校后做的第一件事是什么?

M: We do “kiritsu, rei.”

我们做“kiritsu, rei”。

W: “Kiritsu” and “rei.” Now what are those?

“Kiritsu”和“rei”。“那是什么?”

M: It means “stand up, bow.”

噢,就是站起来,鞠躬的意思。

W: Stand up and bow.

站起来鞠躬。

M: Uh-huh.

嗯。

W: And what do you study at school?

你在学校学什么?

M: We study kokugo, that is writing and reading and stuff like that [Okay.] and sansu, that’s math. [Okay.] And, let’s see…

We do gym too.

我们学习kokugo,也就是写作和阅读之类的。而三苏,那是数学。(好的。还有,我们也做体操。

W: Okay, and where do you eat lunch? Do you have a lunchroom or cafeteria?

好的,你在哪里吃午饭?你们有餐厅或自助餐厅吗?

M: No, we eat in our classroom.

不,我们在教室里吃饭。

W: You eat in your classroom! [yeah.] Oh wow. That is very interesting. Now what time do you come home from school? 你在教室里吃饭!(是的。哦哇。这很有趣。现在你什么时候放学回家?

M: We come home sometimes at 3:00 and sometimes at 2:00.

我们有时3点回家,有时2点回家。

W: Okay, well thank you very much Joshua.

好的,非常感谢你,约书亚。

M: You’re welcome.

不客气。

13. How does Joshua go to school in Japan?

约书亚在日本怎样上学?

14. Which item does Joshua NOT mention when talking about the things he takes to school?

当约书亚谈论他带到学校的东西时,他没有提到哪一件事?

15. What is the first thing Joshua does when he arrives at school?

约书亚到达学校后做的第一件事是什么?

相关文档
最新文档