伊索寓言小故事: 飞行的乌龟

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

伊索寓言小故事:飞行的乌龟

伊索寓言故事之飞行的乌龟,这个故事告诉我们,人要有自知之明。

The Flying Turtle 飞行的乌龟

One bright sunny morning. Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water. He plans to go out on the shore.

在一个春光明媚的早晨。乌龟先生在水里感到无聊。他打算要上岸去。

I am tired of swimming all day . I’ll go out on the shore today .

我已经厌烦整日游泳了。我今天要到岸上去。

Good morning , Mr.Yurtle . Where are you going so early ?

早上好,乌龟先生。这么早你要去哪里呀?

Well , I’m going out of the water . I plan to walk along the shore .

我要离开水里。我要一个人到岸上去。

On the shore ? ! I envy the shore , Mr.Turtle .

岸上?我好羡慕你呀,乌龟先生。

Why is that ?

为什么?

Well , if I go out of the water , I’ll die . So you are very lucky . Please tell me about the outside world.what is out there?

哦,如果我离开水的话,会死掉。所以你的命真好。请告诉我关于外面世界的事,外面有什么?

Well,Mrs.Fish,there is so much to see. I don’t know where to begin. First ,there are trees and mountains. Second , there are houses and people . Third , there is the sky .

鱼太太,外面有很多好看的东西,我不知道要从哪里说起。第一,有树木有

高山。第二,有房子和人类。第三,有天空。

Tell me about sky !

告诉我关于天空的事。

It is blue and beautiful. It is also bigger than the sea . You can see everything from there , But you must fly .

它又蓝又美。它也比大海还要广大。从哪里你可以看到所有的东西,但是你必须会飞翔。

You are lucky , Mr.Turtle , But can you fly , too ?

你好幸运,乌龟先生,但是你也会飞吗?

Well , oh… of course . It’s easy , I’ll taech you someday .

这个嘛,哦…当然。那很简单,改天我教你。

Really ? You promise ?

真的?你发誓?

I must go now . I’m a little busy today . I’ll talk to you later .

我得走了,我今天有点忙。晚点再跟你聊。

Okay , I’m sorry ,please go now . I’ll see you later , Have a nice day .

好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。

Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye .

谢谢,你也是,再见。

Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around .

鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。

乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。

Look at all those trees , It’s so beautiful here . Hey ,what’s that ? It’s a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too .

看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。嘿,那是什么?是一只小鸟。看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。

Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again .

这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。然后又再度飞走。

It’s so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why can’t I ? I want to fly , too .

真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。为什么我不会,我也想飞。

Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?

Oh , it’s you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me .

哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。嘿!或许你可以叫我?

Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!乌龟怎么能飞呢?

Why ? You can teach me . 为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

That’s nonsence . You don’t even have wrings, And you are too heavy .

无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

Why do I need wrings ?

为什么我要有翅膀?

You need wrings to fly .

你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up .

相关文档
最新文档