旅游英语:Taking a Subway 乘地铁(双语)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
旅游英语:Taking a Subway 乘地铁(双语)
Taking a Subway
乘地铁
Better take the subway. It’s far quicker and more convenient.
乘地铁。它更快,更方便。
We have a rather comprehensive subway system here. You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway, especially at this time of the day when the traffic is heavy.
我们这儿有相当全面的地铁系统,你乘坐地铁能够快速地去任何一个地方,特别是在每天的交通高峰期。
Subway doors open and close automatically.
地铁的门是自动开关的。
It’s not as crowed as we expected, is it?
车上并不如我们想象的拥挤,对吧?
This is my first to take a subway.
这是我第一次乘坐地铁。
You don’t have to pay more for the next section.
换车也不用再买票了。
It’s said that on an ordinary day 4 million people travel by the subway which can take you to almost anywhere in New York.
据说平均每天有400万人乘坐地铁出行,因为他能带你去纽约的几乎
每一个地方。
It’s inexpensive at $1.15 and you’re able to travel from one part of the city to the other.
地铁很便宜,花 1.15美元,你就能从城市的一个地方到另一个地方。
Perhaps what’s more important in making people to decide to travel by the subway that it’ll never run into the congested street traffic.
或许让人们决定乘坐地铁出行的重要的一点是它从来不会遇上交通堵塞。
Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
换车时还要额外付费吗?
No, you don’t have to.
不,不用。
Let’s have a lo ok at map first.
咱们先看看路线图把。
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
请问,这个位置有人吗?
No, it’s not. You may have it.
没有。您能够坐在这儿。
Sir, is this the right subway to go to Qianmen?
先生,这是往前门的地铁吗?
Yes, the third station is what you want.
是的,第三站便是。
How much is the fare?车费多少?
Two yuan.
两元。