外研社《英语初级听力》第19课课文翻译

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Lesson 19

—Good morning. Can I see Mr. Johnson, please?

早上好,请问我可以见约翰逊先生吗?

—Have you an appointment?

您预约了吗?

—Yes, at half past ten.

是的,在十点半

—What's your name, please?

请问您叫什么?

—McDonald, Jane McDonald.

麦当娜,简麦当娜

—Ah, yes. Mr. Johnson's expecting you. This way, please. Mr. Johnson's room is on the next floor. 是的,约翰逊先生正在等您。请往这边走,约翰逊先生的房间在下一层

—What does your friend do for a living?

你的朋友做什么谋生?

—He's one of those people who give legal advice.

他是那些提供法律建议的人之一

—Oh, I see. He is a solicitor, you mean.

我懂了,你的意思是他是一名律师

—Yes. That's the word I was looking for. My vocabulary is still very small, I'm afraid.

是的,那正是我在寻找的词。恐怕我的词汇量仍然很少

—Never mind. You explained what you meant.

没关系,你解释了你的意思

—What shall we do this weekend?

这周末我们应该做什么?

—Let's go for a walk.

咱们去散步吧

—Where shall we go, then?

那么,我们应该去哪呢?

—Let's go to the new forest. We haven't been there for a long time.

去新森林吧,我们好久没去那儿了

—That's a good idea. I'll call for you in a car at about half past ten. Is that alright?

好主意,我会在十点半在车里给你打电话,可以吗?

—That'll be splendid. See you tomorrow, then. Goodbye.

那太好的,明天见,拜拜

—You have some brown shoes in the window at four pounds. Would you show me a pair in size six, please?

你的窗口有一些四英镑的棕色绒面革的鞋子,能给我看一双六码的吗?

—Oh, what a pity. We have no size six left in that style. But we have a pair in slightly different style.

真遗憾,我们没有那种款式的六码鞋子了,但我们有一双款式有轻微差别的。

—Can I try them on?

我可以试试吗?

—Yes, of course.

是的,当然。

—I like these very much. How much are they?

我很喜欢这双,多少钱?

—They are exactly the same price. Four pounds.

它们的价钱相同,四镑。

—Good. I'll have them, then.

好,那我买了。

—Excuse me, but I really must go now.

对不起,但是我现在真的该走了。

—Oh, must you? It's still quite early.

真的吗?现在还很早

—I'm terribly sorry, but I have to be at home by midnight. My wife will be very worried.

真的抱歉,但是我一定得在午夜之前到家,我妻子会很担心

—I quite understand. What time does your train go?

我很理解,你的火车几点出发?

—At 11:15. Dear me, it's gone 11:00. I'll have to ask you to drive me to the station.

11:15,天呐,已经过了11:00,我得叫你开车送我去火车站了

—That's alright. But you must come again soon.

好的,但是你得尽快再来

—That's most kind of you.

你真好

—You are up early this morning.

你今天起得真早

—Yes. I've been out and bought a paper.

是的,我已经出去买了一张报纸了

—Good. Then you can tell me what the weather's like.

好棒,那么你能告诉我天气怎么样嘛

—It's freezing.

很冷

—Oh, dear, not again.

哦,天呢,不要又是这么冷

—Don't worry. It's not nearly as cold as yesterday.

不要担心,今天不像昨天那么冷

—Thank goodness for that.

相关文档
最新文档