有关购物常用英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

有关购物常用英语口语对话

如今购物十分的便利,那么有关购物的常用英语都有哪些呢?下面为大家带来有关购物常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

Jim: Lee, what's your hometown famous for?

吉姆:李,你的家乡因什么出名?

Lee: My hometown Hunan has many specialties, such as Xiang Lotus, stinky tofu, and the mostfamous hot peppers.

李:我的家乡湖南有很多特产,比如湘莲、臭豆腐,还有最著名的辣椒。

Jim: Sounds attractive. I love stinky tofu very much.

吉姆听起来很诱人。我很喜欢臭豆腐。

Lee: What about your hometown?

李:你的家乡呢?

Jim: My hometown is very different from yours. Hainan Province has many unique productslike rubber, coconut, pineapple and so on. We also plant areca.

吉姆:我的家乡和你的大不一样。海南省有很多独特的产品,例如橡胶、椰子、菠萝等等。我们也种槟榔。

Lee: Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's people in Hunan that consume the most arecas in thewhole China.

李:啊,但是据我所知,湖南人才是中国消费槟榔最多的吧。

Jim: Yes. That's a very interesting phenomenon.

吉姆:是啊。那也是很有趣的现象。

Lee: You know? There is a small county called Xiang Tan, people there love arecas very much.They regard arecas as honorable gifts to give and treat their guest.

李:你知道吗?有个叫湘潭的小县城,那里的人们非常喜欢槟榔。他们把槟榔当成是送礼和待客的非常尊贵的东西。

Jim: I think I can work in Hunan in the future. I'm pretty sure that I'll fall in love with thatplace.

吉姆:我想以后我可以去湖南工作。我非常确信我会爱上那个地方。

Lee: I love it too. And it's really a lovable place.

李:我也很爱那个地方。它确实很讨人喜欢。

有关购物常用英语口语对话(二)Lily: You're too conservative to accept new things. Group purchase is convenient andmoney-saving. I think it's really good.

莉莉:你太保守了,都不接受新鲜事物。团购既方便又省钱,我觉得团购很好。

John: Really? Do you really think they're offering millions of special offers? They are cheatingon your money.

Women like you will easily get stuck in it. It seems that you save small money,but you never realize that you buy more useless things just because of the low price.

约翰:是吗?你真的认为他们是给你们提供了成千上万的优惠?他们是在骗你们的钱。像你这样的女人很容易掉进他们的陷阱。看起来你们是省了小钱,但是你们永远意识不到仅仅是因为价钱低,你们就买了很多没用的东西。

Lily: Nothing is useless, OK? I don't use it right now, but that doesn't mean I'll never use it.

莉莉:没有任何东西是没用的,好吗?我现在不用它不代表我永远不用它。

John: Why don't you just buy it when you really need it? Why are women always short-sighted?

约翰:为什么不能在你真正需要的时候再去买呢?为什么女人都这么目光短浅呢?

Lily: Are you kidding me? We are frugal instead of short-sighted, OK?

莉莉:你是在开玩笑吗?我们这叫勤俭而不是目光短浅,好吗?

John: No matter what you say, I don't like group purchase.

约翰:不管你说什么,我就是不喜欢团购。

Lily: Well, it seems that I have to give you some solid

evidence then.

莉莉:好吧,看来我要给你一些确凿的证据才行。

John: I'm waiting.

约翰:我等着。

Lily: Honey, our dinner yesterday and your pants are both buying through group purchase.Can you give some comments on them?

莉莉:亲爱的,我们昨天的晚餐和你的裤子都是通过团购买的。你能给它们一些评价吗?

有关购物常用英语口语对话(三)Lily: Do you have any plan for the coming holiday?

莉莉:接下来这个假期你们有什么打算吗?

Ann: Not really. Do you have any good suggestion?

安:没有。你们有什么建议?

Lily: I'm thinking about it. What about you, Amy? Do you have any plan?

莉莉:我也还在想。你呢,埃米?你有什么计划?

Amy: I'm wondering whether it's possible to have a trip to the suburbs of Beijing.

埃米:我在考虑是否可以去京郊玩儿一趟。

Lily: That's great! We can climb mountains and go sightseeing and stay in rural home inns. Itmust be interesting.

相关文档
最新文档