前厅服务英语(提高篇)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

前厅服务英语(提高篇)

1.Good morning, Reservation, may I help you?

早上好,客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?

2.May I have your name and telephone number?

能告诉我您的名字和电话吗?

3.May I know your arrival and departure date?

请问您打算住多久呢?

4.What kind of room would you prefer? 您想要什么样的房间呢?

5.How many rooms do you need? 您需要几间呢?

6.How many guests do you have ? 您一行共有多少位客人呢?

7.When would you expect to arrive? 您什么时候能到呢?

8.Hold on, please. I’ll check our room availability for those days.

请别挂断,我查一下那几天有没有空房。

9.I’m sorry, but we have no deluxe room available for those days, but we

can offer you Executive Suit.

很抱歉恐怕那几天没有豪华间了,但我们还有行政套房。

10.We will do our best to book you into deluxe room.

我们尽量为您订豪华间。

11.The daily rate of the deluxe room is RMB780 with 10% service charge. 豪

华客房的价格是人民币780元加10%的服务费。

12.We offer special rates for your company, sir. For all type of rooms there is

a 50% discount. 我们为贵公司提供房价五折优惠。

13.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

您想怎样担保您的预订呢?

14.Would you like us to arrange a car to pick up you at the airport?

需要我们派车去机场接您吗?

15.I will connect you with the Concierge.我帮您转接礼宾部。

16.May I confirm the reservation, sir? A Elite room from May26th to 29th.

Am I right? 先生,确认一下您的预约好吗?一间5月26日至29日的雅致客房,对吗?

17.We will extend the reservation(make the cancellation/the correction/the

change )for you.谢谢您,我们会为您延长(取消/改正/变更)

18.Do you have a reservation with us, sir? 请问您有没有预订,先生?

19.I’m very sorry, our rooms are fully booked today .May I introduce a hotel

nearby for you?

很抱歉,今天客房全部满了,为您介绍附近的酒店好吗?

20.Just moment, please, I’ll check our reservation record.

请稍等,我查一下预约记录。

21.Yes sir. I have your reservation right here, we are expecting you.

对的,先生。您的预订在这儿,我们正等候您的光临。

22.Could I see your passports/ID card, sir?

先生,请出示您的护照/身份证好吗?

23.Would you please fill in the registration card? 请填写这张登记卡好吗?

24.Would you please pay RMB1000 for deposit?

请付人民币1000元做押金。

25.Here’s your room key to 908 and room card, please keep them. Your room

is on the 9th floor; the bellboy will show you up. Enjoy your stay, sir.

这是您的908号房间钥匙和房卡。您的房间在9楼,行李生会领您上去的。希望您过得愉快,先生。

26.Good morning, may I have your room number please?

早上好,请问您的房间号码?

27.Mr. Scout, did you consume anything in your Mini bar?

斯格特先生,您消费过迷你吧吗?

28.How would you like to settle your bill? 您选择怎样的付账方式呢?

29.May I take a print of your card? 我能刷一下您的卡吗?

30.Mr. Scout, here is your bill, Please check it.

斯格特先生,这是您的账单,请复核。

31.This figure here accounts for the room service that you used yesterday. 这

个数字是您昨天消费客房送餐的费用。

32.Here is your deposit receipt, please keep it with you during you stay with

us and present this receipt upon you check out for settlement.

这是您的押金收据,请保存好,结帐时请出示此收据。

33.It comes to 900RMB at today’s exchange rate.

根据今天的汇率一共是900人民币。

34.Do you have luggage in the trunk? 行李箱里有没有行李呢?

35.May I help you with your luggage, sir? 先生,需要我帮您拿行李吗?

相关文档
最新文档