新视野第二册课后翻译答案
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
新视野第二册课后翻译答案
Unit1
1.她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。
She wouldn't take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner.
2.他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话。
He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth.
3.这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?
How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?
4.他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。
The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.
5.这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高。
Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.
6.我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.
Unit2
1.尽管她是家里的独生女,她父母从不溺爱她。
Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family ,she’s never babied by her parents.
2.迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没给我打电话做任何解释。
Mike didn’t come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.
3.坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但绝不是什么大作家。The person sitting next him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.
4.他对足球不感兴趣,也从不关心谁输谁赢。
He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses.
5.经历需要一个可以信赖的助手,在他外出时,由助手负责处理问题。The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to take care of problems in his absence.
5.这是他第一次当着那么多观众演讲。
This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so many audiences.
Unit3
1.你再怎么有经验,也得学习新技术。
You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.
2.还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作。
There remains one problem, namely, who should be sent to head the research there.
3.由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难。Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.
4.虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功。
Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would succeed someday.
5.我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法。
I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.
6.她长得不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的感觉。
She isn't particularly tall, but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.
Unit4
1.有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?
It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar.
2.不管黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫。
It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.
3.你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我。
You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
4.请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。
Allow me to take part in this project: I am more than a little interested in it.
5.人人都知道他比较特殊:他来去随意。
Everyone knows that he is special: He is free to come and go as he pleases.
6.看她脸上不悦的神色,我觉得她似乎有什么话想跟我说。Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wishes to say something to me.