如何用英语问路

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

如何用英语问路
1. 用英语问路的常用套语:
Excuse me,can you tell me where the railway station is?
对不起,请问火车站在哪儿?
Excuse me,but can you tell me the way to the train station?
劳驾,请问去火车站怎么走?
Excuse me,could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital?
请问去最近的医院怎么走?
Excuse me,would you please show me the way to the post office?
请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?
Excuse me,would you mind telling me the way to the police station?
对不起,请告诉我去警察局怎么走好吗?
Excuse me,could you give me some directions?
请你给我指指路好吗?
Excuse me,can you direct me to the post office?
请问到邮局怎么走?
Excuse me,where‘s the men's (ladies’) please?
请问男(女)厕所在什么地方?
Excuse me,where‘s the bus station,please?
请问公共汽车站在什么地方?
Excuse me,how can I get to the No. 1 Middle School?
请问去一中怎么走?
Excuse me,could you tell me where there is a public telephone?
请问哪儿有公用电话?
Excuse me,is this the right way to the People‘s Park?
请问去人民公园走这条路对吗?
Excuse me,does this bus go to the train station?
请问这公共汽车是开火车站的吗?
Excuse me,I wonder if you could do me a favor. I‘m looking for the police station?对不起,不知能否帮我,我在找警察局。

Is this the only way to get there?
去那儿只有这一条路吗?
Which is the best way to get there?
去那儿走哪条路最好呢?
What street is this?
这是什么街?
Where does this street lead to?
这条街通什么地方?
2. 用英语指路的常用套语:
Go down this street,and turn to the left at the first crossing.
沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。

Go straight on,then turn right at the second crossing.
一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。

Go down the road and you‘ll come to a bus stop.
沿着这条路走,你会走到一个公共汽车站。

Go straight ahead about 300 metres.
往前一直走300米。

Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building,then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到一座高楼,然后向左拐。

Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane,turn right. 沿着这条路大约走5分钟。

当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。

Keep going until you see a big white building on your left.
继续往前走,一直走到左边有座白色建筑。

Keep straight on for two blocks.
一直往前走,走过两条马路。

Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right.
一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。

Walk one block east.
朝东走过一个街区。

Take the first turning on [to] the left.
在第一个拐弯处向左拐。

Just follow this street two blocks.
沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。

Cross the street and turn left.
过了这条街,然后向左拐。

It‘s over there.
就在那边。

It‘s just around the corner.
就在拐角处。

It‘s just across the street.
就在街那边。

It‘s opposite the post office.
在邮局对面。

It‘s next to the hospital.
就在医院隔壁。

It‘s near the train station.
就在火车站附近。

It‘s on the third floor.
在三楼。

It‘s not far from here.
离这儿不远。

It‘s about 200 metres from here.
离这儿大约300米。

It‘s about five minutes’ walk.
走路五分钟就到。

It‘s about half an hour’s ride.
乘车大约半小时。

It‘s only two blocks.
只过两条马路就到。

It‘s at the end of the street.
在这条街的尽头。

Take the No 5 bus here,and get off at the next stop.
在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。

「交际指南」
1. 在向人问路之前,一般应先说句Excuse me,这样一方面可引起对方注意,另一方面又显得比较客气。

Excuse me,译成汉语不一定总是“对不起”,此时也可译为“劳驾”,“请问”等。

若对方讲的话你没听清,你可以说I beg your pardon?(用升调,意为:对不起,我没听清)或Would you please say it again?I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you.(请再说一遍好吗?我恐怕没有完全听清)。

问完路之后,应向指路人表示感谢。

2.“向左(右)拐”英语有两种常见的说法:turn left(right)或turn to the left(right)。

表示“在左(右)边”,英语用介词on 或at 均可。

如Turn left and walk on,and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然后继续走,不久你就会看到左边有一座高楼)。

另外,按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌Keep to the left(靠左边走)。

3. 有时人们在给对方指路后,还往往加上一些句子,以表示他的引路信息介绍完毕。

如:You can‘t miss it (你不会找不到的),You are sure to get there(你一定会到达那儿的),You can’t go wrong (你不会走错的)。

1.问路句型
Excuse me, do you know where … is,(please)?
Excuse me, where is the ……,(please)
Can/could you tell me the way to …,(please)?
Could/Can you tell me how to get/go to…,(please)?
Could you help me get/go to…?
How can I get to…? Where is the nearest…? Where can I find …?
常见地点名词
Airport, bus station, railway station, washroom, toilet, hotel, university, school, parking place, car park, supermarket , bank, post office, bookshop, restaurant, cinema, hospital, barbershop, subway; metro station, library, gas, petrol station, church, zoo, park, theatre, shopping mall, center , flat; apartment museum, drugstore
2.回答句型
It’s quite far from here.(那个地方)离这里很远。

Take the second turning on the/your right. 在第二个拐弯处右转。

Take the first turning on the/your left. 在第一个拐弯处左转。

Turn right at the crossroad/crossing.在十字路口右转。

Keep straight on until you get to the bus. 一直走,走到公汽站。

Keep going/moving before you see a shoe store.一直走到一间鞋店。

Go straight ahead and turn left at the third traffic lights.
一直往前走,在第三个红绿灯处左转。

Walk along the road until you find a park.沿着路一直走你就会看到一个公园。

Then you just go straight on until you see the cinema ahead of you.
(然后)你就一直走直到看见你前面的电影院。

Walk back to the bank and turn left. Follow the road for about 1 mile until you see the hotel.返回到银行然后向右转,沿着路走下去大约1英里后你就会看到宾馆。

3.进一步详细问路
How long will I get/arrive there?
How long will it take me to get/arrive there?
By which way could I get/arrive there? How far is that?
Is there any other bookshop/restaurant… (nearby)?
Is there any other choice?
4.交通工具
on foot, by air, plane, on a plane, by taxi, on a taxi, by bike, on a bike, by bus, in/on a bus , byboat/ship/sea; on a boat/ship by metro/subway
5.方向词语
前ahead of… in front of… at the front of… 后behind… at/on the back of……
左on the/your left 右on the/your right
东east 西west 南south 北north in the east/west/south/north of…。

相关文档
最新文档