英语中关于看病的对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

P a t i e n t Good morning,doctor!

早上好,医生!

Doctor Morning!What's your troubie,young man

早上好!怎么了,年轻人?

Patient I feel sick and I have a headache.

我感觉恶心,并且我头疼。

Doctor How long have you been like this

你什么时候开始这样的呢?

Patient Since last night.

从昨晚开始。

Doctor Let me look you over carefully.

让我仔细看一看。

Patient Is anything wrong with me

我有什么事吗

Doctor Yes,but it's not serious.you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Plerse take them three times a day and drink moer water.

是的,但它并不严重。你得了流感。这是一些药丸。请一天喝三次,并多喝些水。

Patient How soon can Ibe all right again

我多久才会好?

Doctor If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.

如果你好好休息,你将在三天内好的

Patient OK,thanks a lot!

好的,谢谢!

Dr. Yang What can I do for you,Benjamin

有什么我可以为您做的,本杰明?

Benjamin Well,I couldn't sleep last night.

呃,我昨晚无法入睡。

Dr. Yang What's the matter

哪里有问题呢?(有没有哪里不舒服呢?)Benjamin I've got a pain here.Just here.Ouch!

我这儿疼。只有这。噢!

Dr. Yang What did you eat yesterday

你昨天吃什么了?

Benjamin For lunch I had noodles,salad,and later a peach.I didn't have any supper because I didn't fell very well.

午餐我吃的面条,沙拉,后来还吃了一个梨子.我没有吃晚餐,因为我感觉不是很好。

Dr. Yang Was the peach ripe or greenYou ought to be careful with fruit.

桃子熟了没,干不干净呢?你应该要小心吃水果。Benjamin It was a bit green.

它还挺干净的啊。

Dr. Yang I think that may be the problem.It is nothing serious.You'd better get some rest.Take this medicine three times a day.You'll be all right soon.And I advise you not to eat fruit that isn't ripe in the future.

我想没有什么大碍。病不重。你最好休息会儿。吃这个药,一天3次。你很快就会好的。还有,

我建议你以后不要吃没有熟透的水果了。

Benjamin OK.Thank you.Goodbye.

网络综合- 英语资源】

Part One: Expressions

1. Are you all right

你还好吗?

2. He’s not answering.

他没有回应。

3. Someone has passed out.

有人昏倒了。

4. That’s a nasty infection you have.

你得了严重的感染。

5. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it, Doctor 医生,有没有什么药可以治一治?

6. What floor is the pharmacy on

药房在几楼?

7. We called her from the car.

我们在车上给她打了电话。

8. We’ll call her to make sure she’s on the way.

我们会给她打电话确信她已经来了。

9. It just came as such a surprise.

事情很突然。

10. The baby isn’t due for another two weeks.

预产期不在接下来这两周内。

Part Two: Dialogues

1.Emergency 突发情况

A: Look, Jim. That man just fell down over there.

B: We better see if he’s o.k.

A: Sir…sir Are you all right Sir

B: He’s not answering. You’d better check his pulse and b reathing.

A: Oh, no. He’s not breathing, and there’s no pulse. Call 911.

B: Hello Yes. Someone has passed out at Connecticut Ave. and 1st St. He isn’t breathing and does not have a pulse. Yes. My friend is performing CPR. OK. Thank you. They’re sending an ambulance. Here, let me help.

A: 瞧,吉姆,那边有人摔下来了。

B: 我们最好去看看他是否没事。

A: 先生,先生,你还好吗?先生?

B: 没有回应。检查一下他的脉搏和呼吸。

A: 喔,天,呼吸没有了,脉搏也停了。拨911。

相关文档
最新文档