神探夏洛克台词S01E01
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
——Sherlock Holmes
华生
WATSON
THE PERSONAL BLOG OF DR.John H.Watson
博客写的如何?
How's your blog going?
嗯顺利很顺利
Yeah, good, very good.
你一个字都没写对吧?
You haven't written a word, have you?
你刚写下了"仍然不信任人"
You just wrote "still has trust issues".
而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西
And you read my writing upside down.
知道我什么意思了?
You see what I mean?
约翰你是个军人
John, you're a soldier
从这个身份到普通人
and it's going to take you a while
需要一个过程
to adjust to civilian life
把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
and writing a blog about everything that happens to you
会有很大帮助
will honestly help you.
我根本没有任何遭遇
Nothing happens to me.
10月21日October 21th
你说一辆破车都没了?
'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?'
他去滑铁卢了抱歉
He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.
叫辆出租车我从不叫车
Get a cab I never get cabs
我爱你什么时候?
I love you. When?
快叫辆出租车
Get a cab
我的丈夫
My husband
是个努力生活的乐观男人
was a happy man who lived life to the full. 他热爱家庭和工作
He loved his family and his work,
他选择这样结束自己的生命
and that he should have taken his own life in this way
让人无法理解
is a mystery
也让认识他的人都感到震惊
and a shock to all who knew him.
出租车出租车
Taxi, taxi
11月26日November26 th
给我两分钟朋友什么?
I'll be just two minutes, mate. What?
我要回去拿伞
I'm just going home to get my umbrella.
你可以和我一起撑
You can share mine.
就两分钟好吗?
Two minutes, all right?
(1岁男孩在体育馆自杀)
Boy 1,kills himself in side sports centre
11月27日January27 th
她还在跳舞?
She still dancing?
是的如果叫做跳舞的话
Yeah, if you can call it that.
拿走她车钥匙了吗?
Did you get the car keys off her?
从她包里拿出来了
Got them out of her bag.
她到哪里去了?
Where is she?
副运输部长贝斯·戴文特的尸体
The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport,
昨天深夜在伦敦
was found late last night
一建筑工地被发现
on a building site in Greater London.
初步调查的结果为自杀
Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.
——Sherlock Holmes
我们可以确认
We can confirm that
这起自杀案十分类似于
this apparent suicide closely resembles those of
杰弗瑞·帕特森爵士
Sir Jeffrey Patterson
和詹姆士·费力默的状况
and James Phillimore.
因为这点
In the light of this,
我们认为他们很有可能有关联
these incidents are now being treated as linked.
调查还在继续
The investigation is ongoing
不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题
but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.
探长自杀事件怎么会有关联?
Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?
因为他们服用的药都一样
Well, they all took the same poison.
尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现
They were all found in places they had no reason to be.
都没有明显的动机
None of them had shown any prior indication.
不可能会有连环自杀
But you can't have serial suicides.
显然已经有了
Well, apparently you can.
这三人之间没有关系吗?
These three people, there's nothing that links them? 暂时还没发现关系但是
There's no link we've found yet but
我们在寻找一定存在的
we're looking for it. There has to be one.
(错)
Wrong!
如果你们都收到了短信请忽略它
If you've all got texts, please ignore them.
上面只写着"错"
It just says "Wrong".
是的别管它如果没有其它问题Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions,
要问雷斯垂德探长的话
For Detective Inspector Lestrade
这次发布会就到此结束了
I'm going to bring this session to an end.
既然是自杀你们在调查什么?
If they're suicides, what are you investigating?
就像我说的这几起自杀明显存在联系
As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.
这件事很不寻常
It's an unusual situation,
我们已经派遣最好的人手调查
we've got our best people investigating.
又收到了“错”
Says "Wrong" again.
最后一个问题
One more question.
有可能是谋杀吗?
Is there any chance that these are murders?
如果是的话会是连环杀手干的吗?
And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?
我知道你们更喜欢写这种故事
I know that you like writing about these
但现场状况确系自杀
but these do appear to be suicides.
两者的差别明显
We know the difference.
很清楚毒药是他们自己服下的
The poison was clearly self-administered.
是的可如果他们真是被杀
Yes, but if they are murders,
大家怎么才能保证自身安全?
how do people keep themselves safe?
珍爱生命不要自杀
Well, don't commit suicide.
每日邮报
Daily Mail
现在虽是恐慌时期
Obviously, This is a frightening time for people
大家需要的是提高警惕
but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions.
安全是可以由自己创造的
——Sherlock Holmes
We are all as safe as we want to be.
(错)
wrong
(你知道我在哪里夏·福)
You know where to find me. SH
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你得阻止这家伙
You've got to stop him doing that.
弄的我们像白痴一样
He's making us look like idiots.
你告诉我他是怎么做到的我就去
If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.
约翰
John
约翰·华生
John Watson
麦克·斯坦佛巴兹医学院的同学
Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.
是的抱歉麦克你好
Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello.
是我知道自己胖了没有
Yes, I know, I got fat. No, no.
我听说你出国了还中枪了
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. 怎么回事?
What happened?
就是中枪了
I got shot.
你还在巴兹吗?
Are you still at Barts then?
现在教书了
Teaching now,
聪明的年轻人就像当年的我们
yeah, bright young things like we used to be.
上帝啊我烦死他们了
God, I hate them.
那你呢?
What about you,
恢复之前一直这样呆着?
just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?
只靠军队抚恤金在伦敦无法生活I can't afford London on an Army pension.
在别的地方你活不下去
Couldn't bear to be anywhere else.
这不是我认识的约翰·华生
That's not the John Watson I know.
我不是那个约翰·华生了
I'm not the John Watson.
哈利没帮你?
Couldn't Harry help?
你觉得可能吗
Yeah, like that's going to happen
不知道找个人一起租房子什么的
I don't know, get a flatshare or something?
得了
Come on
谁愿意同我做室友?
Who'd want me for a flatmate?
怎么了?
What?
你是今天第二个对我说这话的人
You're the second person to say that to me today.
谁是第一个?
Who was the first?
有多新鲜?
How fresh?
刚来的67岁自然死亡
Just in. 67 natural causes.
曾经在这里工作我认识他人不错
Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.
很好
Fine.
那我们从马鞭开始
We'll start with the riding crop.
呃今天心情不好吗?
So, bad day was it?
我需要知道它在分钟内的伤痕情况
I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.
一个人的不在场证明就靠他了发短信给我
A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
对了我想...
Listen, I was wondering.
等会儿如果你结束了...
——Sherlock Holmes
Maybe later, when you're finished...
你搽了口红
You're wearing lipstick.
你从来不用的
You weren't wearing lipstick before.
我想显得精神点
I refreshed it a bit.
抱歉你刚刚说什么?
Sorry, you were saying?
我说要不要去喝咖啡?
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee? 黑咖啡两块糖谢谢拿到楼上
Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.
好吧
OK.
物是人非了你没想到吧
Bit different from my day. You've no idea
麦克可以借电话一用吗?
Mike, can I borrow your phone?
我的在这儿没信号
There's no signal on mine.
座机坏了吗?
And what's wrong with the landline?
我比较喜欢发短信
I prefer to text.
抱歉在我外套里
Sorry, it's in my coat.
这里用我的
Here, use mine.
噢谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这是我的老朋友约翰·华生
This is an old friend of mine, John Watson. 在阿富汗还是伊拉克?
Afghanistan or Iraq?
什么?
Sorry?
哪个国家阿富汗还是伊拉克?
Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?
阿富汗抱歉你怎么知道? Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?
茉莉咖啡来了谢谢
Ah Coffee, thank you.
口红呢? What happened to the lipstick?
它对我没用
It wasn't working for me.
是吗? 我觉得很有用
Really? It was a big improvement.
你现在嘴太小了
Your mouth's too small now.
好吧
OK.
你对小提琴感觉如何?
How do you feel about the violin?
对不起什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我在想事情时会拉小提琴有时
I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes 一天都不讲话你介意吗?
I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you? 做室友应该知道对方的缺点
Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.
你把我的事告诉他了
You told him about me?
一个字都没提
Not a word.
那谁告诉你室友这回事?
Who said anything about flatmates?
我本人今早我告诉麦克
I did. Told Mike this morning
我这种人找个室友多困难
that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for. 刚过午饭他就来了
Now here he is just after lunch
带来一个老朋友显然刚在
with an old friend clearly just home from
阿富汗军队服役过并不难猜到吧
military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.
你怎么知道阿富汗的事?
How did you know about Afghanistan?
我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方
Got my eye on a nice little place in central London. 价格我们一起能负担得起
We ought to be able to afford it.
明晚7点整在那里碰头
——Sherlock Holmes
We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock. 抱歉我真健忘
Sorry, got to dash.
把鞭子留在停尸间了
I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.
这表示?
Is that it?
表示什么?
Is that what?
我们才刚见面
We've only just met
就要一起找房子?
and we're going to go and look at a flat?
有问题吗?
Problem?
我们彼此一无所知
We don't know a thing about each other.
不知道约在哪里见
I don't know where we're meeting,
甚至也不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
我知道你是军医刚从阿富汗
I know you're an Army doctor and you've been
被遣送回国
invalided home from Afghanistan.
你有一个哥哥很关心你
You've got a brother worried about you
你却不愿意得到他的帮助
but you won't go to him for help because you don't 你对他不满也许因为他嗜酒
approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic, 更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆
more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.
我也知道医生认为你
And I know that your therapist thinks your
患有伤残心理后遗症恐怕这诊断很对
limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid.
作为室友这些够了吧?
That's enough to be going on with, don't you think? 我的名字叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
The name's Sherlock Holmes
那里的地址是贝克街221B and the address is 221B Baker Street.
下午好
Afternoon.
是的他一直都这样
Yeah, he's always like that.
(短信)
Messages- Received
(发送成功)
Messages-sent
(如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他夏·福)
If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH
(搜索)
search
(夏洛克·福尔摩斯)
Sherlock Holmes
(贝克街威斯敏斯特)
BAKER STREET W CITY OF WESTMINSTER
你好
Hello
福尔摩斯先生请叫我夏洛克
Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.
这里位置很好应该非常贵
Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
房东赫德森太太给了我特价
Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal.
欠我一个人情几年之前
Owes me a favour. A few years back,
她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑
her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.
我出了点力
I was able to help out.
所以你让她丈夫免于死刑?
Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?
没有我指证了他
Oh, no, I ensured it.
夏洛克
Sherlock
赫德森太太约翰·华生医生
Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.
你好进来
Hello. Come in.
谢谢请进吧
——Sherlock Holmes
Thank you. Shall we...?
这里还挺不错
Well, this could be very nice.
确实很棒
very nice indeed
是的
Yes.
对我也这样觉得
Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely.
所以我就直接搬进来了
So I went straight ahead and moved in.
只要把这些垃圾清理出去...
Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...
所以这都是... 好吧
So this is all... Well,
我可以把它们放放好
obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit. 这是个骷髅我的朋友
That's a skull. Friend of mine.
我说的朋友是...
When I say friend...
你觉得如何华生医生?
What do you think, then, Dr Watson?
楼上还有一个卧室
There's another bedroom upstairs,
如果你们需要两间卧室的话
if you'll be needing two bedrooms.
当然需要两间
Of course we'll be needing two.
别担心的这里什么人都有
Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.
隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢
Mrs Turner next door's got.
夏洛克看看弄的多乱
Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.
昨晚在网上搜索了你
I looked you up on the internet last night.
有什么有趣的发现吗?
Anything interesting?
找到了你的网站"演绎法研究"
Found your website. The Science of Deduction. 你觉得如何?
What did you think?
你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师You said you could identify a software designer by his tie
从大拇指看出一个飞行员
and an airline pilot by his left thumb?
是的
Yes.
我从你的脸和腿上
And I can read your military career
看出你军人的经历
in your face and your leg,
从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒
and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.
怎么看?
How?
这些自杀是怎么回事夏洛克?
What about these suicides then, Sherlock?
我想你会感兴趣吧
I thought that'd be right up your street.
3起一模一样的案件
Three exactly the same.
4起
Four.
第4起发生了而且这次
There's been a fourth. And there's something
有些不一样第4起?
different this time. A fourth?
在哪里?
Where?
布莱克斯顿劳里斯顿花园
Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
这次有什么不同?
What's new about this one?
要不你也不会专程来
You wouldn't have come to me
肯定有些反常之处
otherwise there was somethin different.
之前受害人从不留信息这次有了
You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.
你来吗?
Will you come?
这次谁负责取证? 安德森
——Sherlock Holmes
Who's on forensics? Anderson.
我和他相处不好
He doesn't work well with me.
反正他不会是你助手
Well, he won't be your assistant.
我需要一个助手
I NEED an assistant.
你来吗?
Will you come?
不坐警车我要跟在后面
Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了耶
Brilliant Yes
起连环自杀这次还有遗言
Four serial suicides, and now a note.
圣诞节到了啊赫德森太太
Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,
我会迟点来可能需要准备点食物
I'll be late. Might need some food.
我是你的房东亲爱的不是管家
I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper. 冷的也行约翰喝杯茶
Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea, 把这儿当自己家
make yourself at home.
别等我
Don't wait up
看看他就知道就知道往外跑
Look at him, dashing about...
我丈夫也一样
My husband was just the same.
看的出来你是很沉稳的类型
But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell. 我给你倒杯茶歇歇你的腿
I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
它娘的腿对不起抱歉
Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -
有时候这些操蛋的事儿...
It's just sometimes this bloody thing...
我明白亲爱的我髋骨也不好
I understand, dear, I've got a hip.
一杯茶就好了谢谢就说一次亲爱的Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,
我不是管家
I'm not your housekeeper.
再来两块饼干如果有的话
Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.
我不是你管家哦
Not your housekeeper
(雷斯垂德探长负责调查)
DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
而且是个军医
In fact you're an Army doctor.
是的
Yes.
干的好吗?
Any good?
非常出色
Very good.
那你一定见过很多伤口惨死的尸体
Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.
是的
Well, yes.
也很难受吧我想?
Bit of trouble too, I bet?
当然一辈子的都见过了太多了
Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much. 想再看多些吗?
Want to see some more?
上帝啊好的
Oh, God, yes.
对不起赫德森太太不喝茶了
Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.
你们都不喝了?
Both of you?
不可能的自杀案件? 四起?
Impossible suicides? Four of them?
没理由坐在家里了
No point sitting at home
人生终于有乐趣了
when there's finally something fun going on
死人了你这么开心不像话
——Sherlock Holmes
Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.
管他像不像话
Who cares about decent?
游戏开始了赫德森太太
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on
出租车
Taxi
好吧你有问题要问
OK, You've got questions...
是的我们去哪里?
Yeah, where are we going?
犯罪现场下个问题?
Crime scene. Next?
你是谁你的职业是什么?
Who are you, what do you do?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我会猜...私家侦探可是?
I'd say... private detective. But?
警察不会去找私家侦探
But the police don't go to private detectives.
我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的
I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world, 这工作是我发明的
I invented the job.
那是什么? 每当警察
What does that mean? Means when the police
找不到方向他们经常都这样
are out of their depth, which is always,
他们会咨询我
they consult me.
警察不会咨询外行的
The police don't consult amateurs.
我昨天遇到你时
When I met you for the first time yesterday,
提到了阿富汗和伊拉克你看起来很惊讶
I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised. 是的你怎么知道?
Yes, how DID you know?
我不是知道是观察到的
I didn't know, I saw.
你的发型举止是军人的风格'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.
而你说的话物是人非了
'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day. 说明在巴兹医学院学习过
.. said trained at Barts -
所以很明显是军医
so Army doctor, obvious.
你的脸晒的比较黑
'Your face is tanned...
可手腕却没晒黑
'but no tan above the wrists.
所以你曾去过国外可并不是日光浴
You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.
你的走路时跛的厉害
'Your limp's really bad when you walk,
却宁愿站着不要椅子
but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -
完全忘了伤残
that you forgot about it
所以至少有点身心障碍
'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.
也说明因为你的伤口
'That says the original circumstances of the injury
是外伤
were traumatic -'
战场上受伤战场上受伤
wounded in action then. Wounded in action,
苏丹阿富汗或者是伊拉克
suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.
你说我有个治疗师
You said I had a therapist.
你有伤残心理障碍
You've got a psychosomatic limp,
当然会有治疗师
of course you've got a therapist.
然后是你的哥哥因为电话
Then there's your brother. Your phone.
它很贵能发邮件听音乐
'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP player. '
而你穷到要和人合租
And you're looking for a flatshare.
所以不是你买的是个礼物
——Sherlock Holmes
You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.
划痕不只一条很多很多
'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'
一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋
it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.
你不会对自己的奢侈品这样
You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,
所以它之前还有主人
so it's had a previous owner.
下一点就很简单了你应该知道了
Next bit's easy. You know it already.
刻的字?
The engraving?
哈利·华生
Harry Watson.
明显是你家人送你的电话
Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.
不是你父亲这东西是年轻人玩的
Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.
有可能是表兄弟可你是个
Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero
无家可归的战斗英雄
who can't find a place to live -
不像是大家族里的人
unlikely you've got an extended family,
所以是近亲那就是兄弟了
not one you're close to. So brother it is.
然后是克拉若?
Now, Clara, who's Clara?
3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念
Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.
这个价格应该是老婆送的不是女朋友
The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend. 应该是最近给的
Must have given it to him recently,
大概6用了个月
it's only six months old.
婚姻出现问题了6个月他就送人了
Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.
如果是她甩他也许他会留作纪念
If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment. 不他想扔掉是他甩她No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.
他把手机给你是希望和你保持联系
He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.
你在找便宜的房子
You're looking for cheap accommodation,
却不向你兄弟求助
but you're not going to your brother for help -
所以你和他之前有问题
that says you've got problems with him.
也许你喜欢他老婆也许讨厌他喝酒
Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking. 那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?
How can you possibly know about the drinking?
胡乱猜的不过挺准
Shot in the dark. Good one, though.
电源插口周围有一些磨损
Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it. 所以他每晚想插进去充电可手却在发抖
Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking. 这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的
You never see those marks on a sober man's phone, 每个酗酒的人都有
never see a drunk's without them.
好吧你也说对了
There you go, you were right.
我对了哪里说对了?
I was right? Right about what?
警察不会咨询外行
The police don't consult amateurs.
这...太神奇了
That... was amazing.
你这样觉得? 当然了
Do you think so? Of course it was.
了不起真的很了不起
It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.
别人通常不会这么说
That's not what people normally say.
别人一般怎么说?
What do people normally say?
滚开
Piss off
我有哪里猜错了吗?
——Sherlock Holmes
Did I get anything wrong?
哈利和我关系不好从来没好过
Harry and me don't get on, never have,
卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手
Clara and Harry split up three months ago
他们在闹离婚
and they're getting a divorce,
哈利是酗酒的人
and Harry is a drinker.
那全中没想到所有都猜中了
Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.
哈利是哈莉叶的爱称
Harry's short for Harriet.
哈利是你的姐妹
Harry's your sister.
我到底来这儿做什么?
Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here? 姐妹
Sister
老实讲我到底来这里做什么?
No - seriously, what am I doing here?
总要出点错
There's always something.
你好怪胎我找雷斯垂德探长
Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.
为什么?
Why?
他请我来的
I was invited.
为什么? 我想他想让我看看
Why? I think he wants me to take a look.
好吧你知道我想什么吗?
Well, you know what I think, don't you?
当然莎莉
Always Sally.
我知道你昨天连家都没有回
I even know you didn't make it home last night.
我没有...这位是谁?
I don't... Who's this?
我的同事华生医生
Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.
华生医生莎莉·多诺万警官Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan.
老朋友
Old friend.
同事? 你竟然有同事?
A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague? 他会跟踪你到家吗?
Did he follow you home?
如果我出去等是不是比较好...
Would it be better if I just waited...
别
No.
怪胎来了我带他进去
Freak's here. Bringing him in.
啊安德森又见面了
Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.
这是犯罪现场不许污染它
It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated. 明白了吗?
Are we clear on that?
非常明白
Quite clear.
你老婆很久不回家了吗?
And is your wife away for long?
别装做是你推理出来的
Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.
有人告诉你吧
Somebody told you that.
你的除臭剂告诉我的
Your deodorant told me that.
我的除臭剂?
My deodorant?
是男士用的
It's for men.
当然了我喷的当然是男用的
Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.
和多诺万警官身上的一样
So's Sergeant Donovan.
味道突然消失了我能进吗?
Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?
听着不管你在暗示什么...
Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...
我什么都没说我相信莎莉只是
——Sherlock Holmes
I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round
来和你聊聊天顺便就过夜了
for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over. 我猜她还帮你擦了地
And I assume she scrubbed your floors,
从她膝盖看出来的
going by the state of her knees.
你得穿一件这个
You'll need to wear one of these.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我的人
He's with me.
可他是谁? 我说他是我的人
But who is he? I said he's with me.
你不穿一件吗?
Aren't you going to put one on?
现场在哪? 楼上
So where are we? Upstairs.
我给你两分钟的时间
I can give you two minutes.
也许需要久一点
May need longer.
信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗·温森
Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,
我们在用它寻找确切联系地址
we're running them now for contact details.
尸体在这里并不久
Hasn't been here long.
小孩们发现的
Some kids found her.
住嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你在思考干扰了我
You were thinking. It's annoying.
(左撇子)
Left Handed
(RACHE 德文名词复仇)
RACHE German revenge
(人名: 瑞秋) Rachel
(湿润)wet
(干燥)dry
(湿润)wet
(干净)Clean
(干净)clean
(干净)clean
(脏)dirty
(婚姻不睦: 10年以上)
Unhappily married 10+ years
(干净)clean
(一面干净一面脏)dirty
(经常脱下)regularly removed
(多次通奸)serial adulterer
发现什么了吗?
Got anything?
不太多
Not much.
她是德国人
She's German.
RACHE在德文中是复仇的意思
Rache. It's German for revenge.
她是想告诉我们什么
She could be trying to tell us something...
谢谢您的参与
Yes, thank you for your input.
所以她是德国人? 当然不是
So she's German? Of course she's not.
她是外地来的
She's from out of town though.
她准备在回卡迪夫前
Intended to stay in London for one night
在伦敦呆一晚上这很明显
before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious. 抱歉明显?
Sorry - obvious?
那这个信息是什么?
What about the message though?
华生医生你认为呢?
Dr Watson, what do you think?
信息?
Of the message?
是尸体你是学医的
——Sherlock Holmes
Of the body. You're a medical man.
我们外面有整队人马
We have a whole team right outside.
他们不为我工作
They won't work with me.
我排除万难让你来这里
I'm breaking every rule letting YOU in here...
是的...因为你需要我
Yes... because you need me.
是的我需要
Yes, I do.
上帝保佑
God help me.
华生医生?
Dr Watson Hm?
像他说的那样请自便
Oh, do as he says. Help yourself.
安德森让大家离开几分钟
Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes...
好吧? 我来这里做什么?
Well? What am I doing here?
帮我理清头绪我只想
Helping me make a point. I'm supposed to
分担你的房租这个有趣多了
be helping you pay the rent. This is more fun.
有趣?一个女人躺在这里死掉了
Fun? There's a woman lying dead.
分析很准确不过希望你再深入点
Perfectly sound analysis, but I WAS hoping you'd go deeper.
好吧
Yeah...
可能是窒息死亡晕过去了
Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out,
被自己的呕吐物塞住
choked on her own vomit.
身上没有酒味
Can't smell any alcohol on her.
应该是突然发作可能是药物
It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs.
你知道怎么回事你看了报纸
You know what it was, you've read the papers.
她是自杀者之一第4个Well, she's one of the suicides. The fourth...?
夏洛克你说两分钟发现了些什么
Sherlock - two minutes, I said, I need anything you got.
受害者年近30 专业人士
Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person,
从她的衣着判断
going by her clothes -
我猜是传媒界的人
I'm guessing the media,
穿着显眼的粉色
going by the frankly alarming shade of pink.
她从卡迪夫而来
Travelled from Cardiff today intending
准备呆一晚从箱子大小可以看出
to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase.
箱子? 箱子是的
Suitcase? Suitcase, Yes.
她结婚至少10年了但并不愉快
She's been married at least ten years, but not happily. 她有一连串的情人
She's had a string of lovers
但没人知道她结婚了
but none of them knew she was married.
看在上帝的份上你是顺口说说的
Oh, for God's sake, if you're just making this up...
她的婚戒至少10有年历史了
Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least.
她其它的饰品都很干净
The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned, 唯独婚戒不是
but not her wedding ring.
这就是她的婚史
State of her marriage right there
里面比外面亮
The inside is shinier than the outside.
说明经常被摘掉
That means its regularyly removed
只有在她摘掉时
The only polishing it gets is
才算被擦拭一次
when she works it off her finger.
不是为工作看她的指甲
——Sherlock Holmes
It's not for work, look at her nails.
她不用手工作
She doesn't work with her hands
那为什么要脱去婚戒?
so who does she remove her rings for?
不只有一个情人她不能
Not one lover, she'd never sustain
假装单身那么久
the fiction of being single for that long
所以更可能有一长串人厉害
so more likely a string of them. Brilliant.
抱歉卡迪夫?
Sorry. Cardiff?
很明显不是吗?
It's obvious, isn't it?
对我来说不明显
It's not obvious to me.
上帝啊你们小脑瓜里到底装了什么
Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains, 一定很无聊看她的外套
it must be so boring. Her coat -
有一点潮湿
it's slightly damp,
一定是在最近几个小时内遭遇了暴雨
she's been in heavy rain the last few hours -
伦敦这段时间都没下雨
no rain anywhere in London in that time.
大衣领背面也湿了
Under her coat collar is damp too.
她把它翻起来挡雨
She's turned it up against the wind.
她口袋里有雨伞可却是干的没用过
She's got an umbrella in her pocket but it's dry and unused.
不只有风是强风大到不能打伞
Not just wind, strong wind - too strong to use her umbrella.
从她的箱子里
We know from her suitcase
看出她准备过夜
that she was intending to stay overnight
但是她的旅程没超过两三个小时but she can't have travelled more than two or three hours
因为外套还没干
because her coat still hasn't dried.
所以哪里刚刚有暴雨
So - where has there been heavy rain
有强风且在两三小时旅程内?
and strong wind within the radius of that travel time? 卡迪夫
Cardiff.
太棒了你知道你大声说出来了吗? Fantastic. Do you know you do that out loud?
抱歉我闭嘴没..关系
Sorry, I'll shut up. No, it's... fine.
为什么你一直说旅行箱?
Why do you keep saying suitcase?
是的它在哪儿?
Yes, where is it?
电话里或是记事本上一定有
She must have had a phone or an organiser.
找找瑞秋这个人她写的是瑞秋?
Find out who Rachel is. She was writing Rachel?
不她用德语留了句愤怒遗言
No, she was leaving an angry note in German -
当然她写的是瑞秋不可能是其他词
of course she was writing Rachel, no other word it can be.
问题是为什么要等到
the question is Why did she wait
临死时来写?
until she was dying to write it?
你怎么知道她有箱子?
How do you know she had a suitcase?
她的右后跟和小腿肚有泥浆的痕迹
Tiny splash marks on her right heel and calf
左边却没有
not present on the left.
从泥点的图案可以看出
She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her
她右手拉着一个带轮子的箱子
with her right hand, by that splash pattern.
以泥点分布来看是略小的箱子。