最新银行常用英语口语100句
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
银行常用英语口语100句
1.请到1号柜台。
Please go to Counter No.1.
2.您的凭证金额大写填写有误,请您重填一份,因为金额不能涂改。The amount in figure is incorrect. Would you mind filling another one, because the voucher is invalid if altered.
3.你想开哪种帐户?
What kind of accounts do you have in your mind?
4.您的账面余额为5600美元。
The balance on your account is five thousand six hundred US dollars.
5.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
Would you like to open a current account?
6.请您把名字签在线上面。
Please sign your name on the dotted line, please.
7.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it with you when you deposit or withdraw money.
8.对不起,这张是假币。
I'm sorry. This note is counterfeit.
9.按我国的法规和国际惯例,要没收假币,请您合作。
According to China's regulations and international practices, forged notes must be confiscated, thank you for your cooperation.
10.您在我行有储蓄账户吗?
Do you have a savings account in our bank?
11.开一个账户有什么手续?
What is the procedure for opening an account?
12.您能告诉我如何开户么?
Could you tell me how to open an account?
13.我们行的储蓄账户分为活期和定期。
We have demand deposit and time deposit for savings account.
14.我们通常对个人客户提供活期和定期存款。
We normally offer current account and fixed account to individuals.
15.抱歉,我们现在还不能开立个人支票账户。
Sorry, personal checking account is not available yet.
16.你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much would you like to pay into your account?
17.我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
You may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary
safe-keeping.
18.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and employer?
19.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
20如果透支了怎么办?
What if I overdraw?
21.携带大额现金总还是不太安全。
It's not safe to carry large sums of cash.
22.我们目前还不受理远期支票。
We don't handle time checks at the moment.
23.请告诉我你希望怎样支款?
Please tell me how would you like to draw your money.
24.您需要在支票收款人一栏上写上收款人姓名或收款商户名称。
You need to write down the name of the payee, the name of the person or the shop you are going to pay, on the line next to ‘pay to the order of’.
25.您需要对支票背书。就是在支票背面签上您的名字。
You need to endorse the check. That is to sign your name on the back of the check.
26.在开支票时,金额要紧贴“人民币”填写,以避免别人涂改金额。It's a good idea to write the amount right next to RMB so that no one can change the amount when you write your check.
27.比如说,要开200元的支票,就要这么写。
For example, you need to write in this way if you want to make a check for two hundred Yuan.
28.您需要在我行开立一个活期账户。
You need to open a current account in our bank.
29.活期账户起存金额为1元,采用存折形式。
The starting balance for the current account is only one Yuan. It takes the form of a bankbook.
30.如果开活期账户,您可以随时取款。
You may make withdrawals from the account at any time if it's a current account. 31.请告诉我你要换多少?
Please tell me how much you would like to change.
32.你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
How much of the remittance would you like to convert into Japanese Yen?
33.我们对所有客户提供的个人支票都是免费的。
We offer personal checks free of charge to all our customers.