领队英语25篇口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、At the information Desk 在问讯处 Check-in

(C= Clerk of the Airline 航空公司办事人员 Q=Xiao wang,the tour Leader 小王领队)

C:Good morning, Miss. Can I help you?

早上好,小姐。我能帮你吗?

Q:Yes, I want to know where I can check in for flights to America?

是的,我想知道我在哪里可以办理飞美国的航班吗?

C: You just go this way, straight ahead. Area G is the place for flights to America.

你沿着这条路直走。G区是办理美国航班的地方。

Q: I see.

我看到。

C: And if you don’t have luggage to check in, you can only find Common-use Self-service check-in Kiosks for International Passengers which can

Save you much time and is also very convenient.

如果你没有行要托运,你可以直接去国际自助值机停(这样可以为你节省很多时间,

也很方便。)

Q: Thank you. But I’m the tour leader. You know…

你。但我是领队。你知道的…

C:Oh, in that case, you can go to group check-in counter with your group.

Usually it is the first counter in the row. By the way, can I know Your

flight No.?

哦,那样的话,你可以去与你的团队柜台办理登机手续。通常是在该行的第一个柜台。

顺便问一下,我可以知道你的航班号吗?

Q: It’s MU571 to Hawaii.

这是中国航空公司571飞往夏威夷。

C:Oh, it’s almost time. Have a nice trip!

哦,时间差不多了。祝你有一个愉快的旅行!

Q: Thank you very much.

非常感你。

C: You are welcome.

不用!

2、 Boarding Gate登记口

(C= Clerk of the Airline 航空公司办事人员Q=Xiao wang,the tour Leader 小王领队)

Q:Excuse me. Can you help me?

打扰您了,您能帮我一个忙吗?

C:Yes, Miss.

可以,小姐。

Q:I’m Xiao Wang, a tour leader from Zhejiang China Youth Traval Service. Can you tell me the boarding gate for UA 896 to Chicago?

我是小王,是一名来自中青旅的领队。您能告诉我美国联合航空公司896航班飞往芝

加哥的登机口吗?

C:Could you show me your boarding pass, please?

您能出示您的登机牌吗?

Q:Here you are.

给您。

C: UA 896 takes off from Singapore Changi International Airprot and will land at O’Hare international Airprot. The boarding gate is 61. Just go along this way,please.

美国联合航空公司896航班从新加坡樟宜国际机场起飞,将在奥黑尔国际机场的降落。您的登机口是61。请沿着这条路走。

Q:Thank you. Do you know when we’ll arrive in Chicago?

。那你知道我们什么时候能到达芝加哥?

C: It is 12:45. Est is 12:35.

这是12:45分,美国东部标准时间是12:35分。

Q:Thank you.

C: You are welcome

不用!

3、 Group Check-in 团队办理

(C= Clerk of the Airline 航空公司办事人员Q=Xiao wang,the tour Leader 小王领队)

Q:Excuse me. Is this the counter for group check-in to Canada?

对不起,请问这个柜台是团队办理飞往加拿大的吗?

C:Yes. Are you a tour leader?

是的,您是领队吗?

Q:Year, I’m tour leader Xiao Wang from Zhejiang China Youth Traval Service. We are a group of 32 people. Our Flight No. is AC026 to Vancouver.

是的,我是来自中青旅的领队小王。我们团队总共32人,我们的航班号是加拿大航空

公司026飞往温哥华。

C: OK. Can I have your tickets and passports, please?

好的,我可以看一下您的机票和护照吗?

Q: Sure. Here you are.

当然可以。给你。

C:How many pieces of luggage would you like to check in?

您有多少件行要办理托运?

Q:Twenty five pieces all together.

总共25件。

C:Here are your tickets, passports and boarding passes. Your luggage claim tags are Attached to tickets. Your plane will take off at 15:55 pm and it will land in Vancouver the next day at 11:55 am local time.

这是您的机票,护照和登机牌;您的行标签都贴在机票上了,您乘坐的飞机将在15点55 分起飞,然后在第二天的上午11点55分抵达温哥华。

Q:Thank you.

C:You’re welcome.

不用。

相关文档
最新文档