英语剧:快乐的大脚(修改版)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

开心企鹅

Happy penguin

The beautiful Antarctica is the homeland of Little penguin and his family.

企鹅一家在南极的快乐生活。

小企鹅:“噢!太阳出来了。爸爸——,妈妈——,快来呀!”

Little penguin: Oh, the sun is rising. Daddy, mommy, come here.

爸爸、妈妈:“哦——,真是美好的一天!”

Daddy & Mommy: Wow, what a beautiful day.

小企鹅:“爸爸,妈妈,你们看!太阳照在冰山上闪闪发光,我们的家园真美丽。”

Little penguin: Look, the icebergs are shining in the sun. We have a beautiful homeland.

妈妈:“是的,宝贝。我们的家园不仅美丽,还很富饶。”

Mommy: Yes, baby. Our homeland is not only beautiful, but also fertile.

小企鹅:“我爱你——南极。来吧,朋友们,让我们跳起来吧。”

Little penguin: I love you, Antarctica. Come on, my friends, let’s dance.

小企鹅一家和六只小企鹅一起快乐地跳起踢踏舞。

小企鹅一家外出寻找食物,发现生活在南极的以吃鱼为生的动物因为没有东西吃而濒临死亡,小

企鹅决心找出食物逐渐减少的原因。

北极熊、海豹和海狮:“我们很饥饿!我们要吃食物。”

Animals: We are hungry. We need food.

小企鹅问:“你们怎么了?”

Little penguin: What’s wrong with you?

海狮有气无力地吐出几句话:“我们出来寻找食物。”

Sea lion: We are looking for food.

海豹和北极熊: “我们已经三天没有吃到鱼了。”

Seal & Polar bear: We have n’t had any fish for three days.

妈妈:“再这样下去找不到鱼吃,我们都会被活活饿死的。”

Mommy: If we cannot find fish, all of us will die from hunger.

小企鹅:“也许是外界的原因引起的,在冰原之外。那里有我们不了解的生物——外星人。”

Little penguin: Maybe it was caused by the outside forces. Outside the ice, there is a kind of creature we do not understand-ALIENS.

爸爸&妈妈:“我们该怎么办呢?”

Daddy & Mommy: What should we do then?

小企鹅自告奋勇地说:“不行,我一定要查明原因!

Little penguin:I will go and find out the cause.

动物们:“我们一起去。”

Animals: Let’s go together.

爸爸:好儿子,你长大了。

Daddy: Good boy, you have grown up.

妈妈:“妈妈为你感到骄傲,但是你一定要小心啊!”

Mommy: I am proud of you. Take good care of yourself.

爸爸&妈妈:“我们等你回来。”

Daddy& Mommy: We will be here waiting for you.

小企鹅:“再见,爸爸妈妈!”

Little penguin: Goodbye, daddy. Goodbye mommy, Goodbye.

小企鹅和它的伙伴们决定要找出鱼荒真正的原因,于是它们开始了跋山涉水艰难的旅程,并发现

了海上巨轮,小企鹅勇敢地追随巨轮,阻止捕鱼。

小企鹅:“准备好了吗?”

Little penguin: Are you ready?

动物:准备好了。

Animals: yes。

小企鹅:我们走吧。

Little penguin: Let’s go!

小企鹅:“好大的风!好大的雪!但是没关系,兄弟们,我们可以办到。”

Little penguin: It’s so windy. There is so much snow. That’s all right. We can do it. Come on.

北极熊:“加油吧!”

Polar bear: come on.

海狮:“开始吧。”

Seal: Let’s go.

小企鹅:“你们还好吗?

Little penguin: Are you OK?

动物:没事。

Animals: it’s nothing.

小企鹅:“加油啊!快来呀!推!1,2,3……”

Come on, let’s push, 1,2,3…

动物们:“耶!我们做到了!”

Animals & Little penguin: Yes, we did it.

动物:“看,那是什么?”

Animals & Little penguin: Look, what is that?

(巨轮抛下大网捕鱼)

小企鹅:“一定要有人阻止他们!不让他们捉走我们的鱼!”

Little penguin: It must be stopped. We can’t let them catch all the fish.

动物:“不,这太危险了。现在,我们回家去吧。”

Animals: No, it’s too dangerous. Now, let’s go home.

小企鹅:“不要,再见,朋友们!”

Little penguin: No, Good-bye, my friends.

动物:“不——!”

Animals: No…

小企鹅被捕捞进入了海洋馆,勇敢的小企鹅用动人的踢踏舞和人沟通,引起人类的共鸣,不再侵犯动物的家园,人和动物和谐相处。

小企鹅:“你好!我叫Mambo。我想问,你们为什么要抢走我们的鱼? 我说的话你们能听懂吗?拜托,你们偷走我们的鱼,请回答我的问题。我该怎么办?”

Little penguin: Hello, I am Mambo. Why are you taking our fish? Hey, can you hear me? You are taking our fish, Please answer me. What should I do?

小女孩爸爸:看那些企鹅。

Daddy: Look, they’re penguins.

小女孩:Hello, hello.

小女孩:“爸爸妈妈,为什么企鹅不理我。”

Little girl: Daddy Mommy, the penguin didn’t say hello to me.

小女孩爸爸:它听不懂我们的话。

Daddy: Because it doesn’t understand what you are saying.

女孩:哦,我知道了。

Little girl: Oh, I see. I have an idea.

女孩:“企鹅为什么要跳舞?”

Little girl: Daddy Mommy, why are the penguins dancing?

小女孩妈妈:“它们是想告诉我们,人和动物要和谐相处,我们的世界才会更加美好。”

Mommy: They want to tell us something, people and animals should live in harmony, and then we will have a better world.

小女孩:“让企鹅回家吧,不要再侵犯它们的家园了。”

Little girl: Let the penguins go home. Don’t go into their homeland.

全体:“我们永远是朋友!”

All : We will be friends forever.

相关文档
最新文档