建设银行对私业务柜面英语对话知识讲解

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

建设银行银行对私业务柜面英语对话

第一部分:大堂经理基本对话:

(场景一)

A: 您需要什么服务吗?

May I help you?

B: 是的。请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?

Yes. Do you exchange foreign money here?

A: 是。我行经授权可以办理外汇兑换业务

Yes. Our bank is authorized to deal with the foreign exchange business. B:你们银行可以兑换哪些币种?

What kinds of currencies do you change?

A:目前我行兑换八种货币,主要有美元、日元、港币、欧元、英镑等。

Currently, we change eight currencies, namely, U.S. dollars, Japanese yen, H.K. dollars, European euro and Pounds sterling, etc.

B: 您能告诉我今天的美元汇率是多少吗?

Could you tell me what today’s exchange rate for US dollars is?

A: 银行现钞买入价是每一百美元换672.55元人民币。

The cash buying rate is 672.55 RMB for 100 dollars.

B: 我想换一些美元来支付我的一些费用。

I want to change some US dollars to cover my expenses here.

A: 请跟我到2号外汇柜台办理业务。

Please follow me to the foreign exchange counter, that is, counter No. 2. B: 谢谢.

Thank you.

(场景二)

A:您需要什么服务吗?

What Can I do for you?

B:请问我的卡能在这里取钱吗?

Can I draw money with my card here?

A:您的卡可以在我行的自助存取款机上取钱,请跟我来。

You can draw money by using our automatic teller’s machine. Follow me, please.

(场景三)

A:您需要什么服务吗?

Can I help you?

B:我想从我的存折里取些钱

I want to draw some money from my passbook.

A:请您先取号排队,在这稍等片刻,很快就到您了。

Please take a number and wait until your number is called.

New Words:

1. Japanese yen n. 日元

2. H.K dollars n. 港币

3. European euro n. 欧元

4. Pounds sterling n. 英镑

5. exchange rate n. 汇率

6. cash buying rate 现钞买入价

7. counter n. 柜台

8. automatic teller’s machine (ATM) 自动柜员机

9. passbook n. 存折

10. take a number 取号

Notes:

1.May I help you? 您需要什么服务?

这是银行柜面人员及其他服务人员的招呼语。与此意思相同的不同表达方式还有:

Can I help you?

我能为您效劳吗?

Can I do anything for you?

我能为您做些什么事吗?

Is there anything I can do for you?

需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

What can I do for you?

您想办理什么业务?

2.be authorized to deal with…

经授权可办理……业务

3.cover one’s expenses 支付某人的费用

第二部分:柜员基本对话:

一、个人结汇业务

(场景一)

A: 您想办理什么业务?

What can I do for you?

B: 我想兑换一些美元。今天美元兑人民币的汇率是多少?

Yes. I’d like to change some US dollars. What’s today’s rate of US dollars to RMB?

A: 每一百美元兑672.55元人民币。

It’s 672.55 RMB per hundred US dollars.

A: 您要兑换多少?

How much would you like to change?

B: 总共200美元。

200 US dollars total.

A: 让我看一下您的护照好吗?

Would you mind showing me your passport?

B: 好的,给你。

Here you are.

A:请问美元兑换后人民币用途是什么?

What’s your purpose for converting U.S. dollars into RMB?

B:用在旅游。

For traveling.

A: 请稍候,我尽快为您办理。

Please wait a moment. I will do it for you as soon as possible.

A:收好您的护照、兑换水单、人民币现金,请核对。

Here is your passport, exchange memo and the cash in RMB. Please check it.

B:没错。

That’s good.

A:欢迎您再次光临。

Hope to see you again.

(场景二)

若超过年度总额结汇,需要求境外个人出相关证明材料,以下为对话

A:先生/女士,因为您今年结汇的金额超过5万美元,需要您出具相关证明材料?

Sir/Madam, as the amount of your foreign exchange settlement this year

相关文档
最新文档