硬汉翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第一单元
1)美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。
American usually make plans for their retirement well in advance.
2)他们通常被看做最有希望的歌手。
They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers.
3)我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话。
I've heard from your references that the employer had called them.
4)请告诉我们具体时间,以便我们好适当的准备。
Would you please inform us the exact date so that we can make proper arrangements?
5)我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数相差了一大截。
Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party missed by a mile.
6)只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。
Your report can include enough details without being a burden to read.

第二单元
1)就我个人而言,我将永远都习惯不了退休。
Personal,I will never get used to being retired .
2)你想找个机会去中国西南部发现一个神奇又美丽的地方吗?
Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty in the southwest of China ?
3)你学习英文时,会发现把英文句子逐字翻译成自己的母语并不是聪明的办法。
when you are learning English ,you do not find it clever to put an English sentence word for word into your own language .
4)如果我可以重提我们刚才讨论过的问题的话,我认为我们应该尽一切努力保护大熊猫。
If I might refer back to the problem we were discussing ,I think we should make every effort to protect pandas.
5)我们有没有一些线索可以串联起来,以便更好地理解这件事?
Are there any clues and hints for us to piece together to gain a better understanding of the matter ?

第三单元
1)请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。
Please dail home and tell them I'm on the way to the company.
2)从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。
Since then there has never been any setback in production .
3)我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。
I saw him insert the key into the lock .
4)我建议你把钱存入银行。
I suggest that you make a deposit with the bank.
5)你可以将这些扬声器与你的激光唱机连接起来。
You can connect these speakers to your CD player .

第四单元
1)如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.
In case of emergency ,please dial the alarm number 110.
2)在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家 。
The off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus .
3)给她安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和他的身份证号码。
The receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room .
4)离开时请把空调关掉。
U

pon departure ,please switch off the air-conditoner .
5)如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。
If you have any additional requestsor needs ,please contact the resident manager .

第六单元
1)医疗网可以使病人共享信息和相互给予支持。
The medical website enables patients to share information and offer each other support.
2)我很高兴你和我们一起去。你不会因此后悔的。
I'm glad you're going with us.You won't regret it .
3)那是她所体验过的最美妙的感觉。
It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced .
4)他以科普小说而闻名。
He is known for his popular science novels.
5)二十年后他还能清楚地记起这件事。
Twenty years later he could still clearly recall the event .
6)那首歌总是让我想起我们的第一次约会。
That song always reminds me of our first date.

相关文档
最新文档