酒店常用英语口语(完美打印版)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
酒店常用英语口语
1、入住酒店
A:Good evening. Welcome to Mansion Hotel.
早安,欢迎入住大厦饭店。
B:I have a reservation. My name is Rodgers.
我有预订,我的名字是罗杰斯。
A:OK! Your room number is B307. And here is the key to your room. Here you are. 好了。你们的房间号码是B307. 这是房门钥匙。给你。
B:Thanks! Where can I buy some cigarette?
多谢!我在哪里可以买到香烟?
A:It is so lucky to follow Janice's suggestion. If not, we would have to find a hotel in streets.
幸亏听了贾尼斯的建议。不然,我们就得露宿街头了。
B:Come on. Go straight to the reception desk and find our reserved room.
快点。直接去接待处,找我们预定的房间。
2、预定酒店
A:The hotel operator. Anything I can do for you?
这是宾馆总机。有什么事情需要我为您效劳吗?
B:I've been trying to get through to the booking office for the last ten minutes. But the line has been engaged all the time. Why is it taking so long?
过去的十分钟我一直想接通订票处,可是该线一直占线。为什么要花这么长时间呢?
A:Elegance Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?
这里是雅致宾馆,有什么可以为您做的吗?
B:Hello, I would like to make a reservation for four nights next week, from Tuesday to Friday.
你好,我想预订一间贵宾馆的房间。预订4天晚上,从下周周二到周五。A:Do you have a room available for this weekend?
B:Yes, we have several rooms available. Would you like two twin beds or one queen size bed?
A:Can I reserve a room from the 13th to the 18th?
我能订13号到18号的房间吗?
B:Certainly. How do you like your room?
当然。您想要间什么样的房间呢?
A:I would like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我想订一间明天的房间。
B:I'm sorry but we are fully booked.
很抱歉,我们的房间已经订满了。
3、酒店服务
A:Good afternoon! Can I help you?
下午好!要我效劳吗?
B:Good afternoon! I'm Li Hua from China Travel Agency. The day before yesterday I made a call and reserved three tables for a tour group of 18 people.
晚上好!我是来自中国旅行社的李华。前天,我通过电话为18个人的旅行团预
定了三张桌子。
A:I'd like to have a couple of complete sets of paper money and coins.
我要换几套完整的人民币纸币和硬币。
B:Yeah. You can take them home and either use them as a gift or keep them as mementoes.
对,您可以带回去作为礼物送人,也可以作为纪念品珍藏。
B:You need to get a car tag first. There's a one hundred Yuan deposit for the car tag. 您需要先领取停车牌,领停车牌需要100元的押金。
A:Where can I park my car?
我的车停放在哪儿?
A:Excuse me. Where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾,请问哪儿可以买到香烟?
B:There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
一楼有个商店。那儿中国香烟和外国香烟都卖。
A:Room service. What can I do for you?
客房部,我能帮您什么吗?
B:I would like to have an international call to Paris. Can you tell how to do it?
我想往巴黎打个国际长途电话,能告诉我怎么打吗?
4、客房服务
A:Front Desk.
前台。
B:Will you wake me up in the morning?
明天早上可以叫醒我吗?
A:This is your room. What do you think of it?
这是您的房间。你觉得怎么样?
B:It’s quiet and clean. I love the color scheme.
即清静又干净。我喜欢房间的色彩布置。
A:Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好!请问有什么可以帮您?
B:Well, I hate to disturb you, but I really can't stand it any more. Can you change my room for me? It's too noisy. I was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made. It was too much for me.
好的,我不想打扰您,可我真的再也无法忍受了。您能为我换间房吗?这儿太吵了。我被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了好几次。这使我难以忍受。
A:Good evening,this is housekeeping. May I help you?
晚上好,这里是客房管理部。我可以为您做点什么?
B:Yes. This is room 207. There isn't any hot water in my bath room. Can you send somebody here, and do something about it?
是的,我是207号房,我的浴室没有热水。请派人上来检查一下好吗?
A:Room Service. May I help you?
房间服务。有什么可以效劳?
B:This is Room 603. I'm afraid that the heating system doesn't work. It's very cold