单身男人 中英文对照台词

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Friday, 30 November, 1962 1962年11月30日星期五

Waking up begins with saying 'am' and 'now'. 醒来从说"现"和"在"开始

For the past eight months waking up has actually hurt. 过去的八个月里醒来是件痛苦的事

The cold realization that I'm still here slowly sets in. "我仍旧在这儿"的冰冷现实慢慢沁入

I was never teribly fond of waking up. 我从来不怎么喜欢醒来

I was never one to jump out of bed and greet the day with a smile like Jim was. 也不会向吉姆那样蹦下床微笑着迎接新的一天

I used to want to punch him sometimes in the morning he was so happy. 我曾经为他早晨过于兴奋想揍他

I always used to tell him that only fools greet the day with a smile... 不止一次告诉他只有傻瓜才会笑着迎接新的一天

...that only fools possibly escape the simple truth. 也只有傻瓜会逃避一个简单的事实: That now isn't simply now. 现在不仅仅是现在

It's a cold reminder. 那是冰冷的提示

One day later than yesterday.One year later than last year. 年复一年日复一日

And that sooner or later it will come. 那一刻迟早会到来

He used to laugh at me and then give me kiss on the cheek. 他会笑我然后再亲吻我的脸颊

It takes time in the morning for me to become George. 每天早晨都要花些时间去做回那个我

The time to adjust to what is expected of George and how he is to behave. 调整到预期的那个我和那种预想的言行

By the time I have dressed and put the final layer of polish... 等我打扮和做完最后抛光...on the now slightly stiff but quite perfect George... 呈现这个稍稍僵硬但已相当完美的那个乔治

...I know fully what part I'm supposed to play 我完全知道自己要扮演什么角色

Looking in the mirror staring back at me isn't so much as a face... 镜中回望我的与其说是脸...as the expression of a predicament. 不如说是愁容本身

Just get through the goddamn day. 只要熬过这该死的一天

A bit melodramatic, I guess. 可能有点戏剧化

But Then Again.my heart has been broken. 但又一次我的心破碎了

I feel as if I am sinking, drowning,can't breathe. 感觉自己像在下沉溺水无法呼吸

Aren't you going to say something? Are you kidding? It's spectacular. 你不是要说些什么吗? 开玩笑这里棒极了

What are you doing? 你干什么?

Just stop it. Stop it.I don't think that you're quite ready for life in a glass house. 别停止我觉得你还没适应在玻璃屋里的生活

Drapes, old man. 有窗帘老家伙

You're the one who is always saying that we are invisible. 是你常说人们当我们是透明的That's not exactly what I meant. 你误会我的意思了

For the first time in my life I can't see my future. 有生以来第一次感觉看不清未来

Every day goes by in a haze. 每一天都像在迷雾中

But today I have decided will be different. 然而今天我决定做些改变

Finally. You know it's been raining here all day. 终于这里下了一天雨

I've been trapped in this house waiting for you to call. 我一直困在家里等你电话

I'm sorry, I must have the wrong number. I'm calling for Mr. George Falconer. 对不起肯定打错号码了我找的是乔治·福克纳先生

I'm sorry, I was expecting someone else. 不好意思我在等电话

Yes sir, you have indeed called the correct number. How may I help you? 没错先生你打的号码没错能为你做什么吗?

This is Harold Ackerley.I'm Jim's cousin. 我叫哈罗德·阿克利是吉姆的表弟

Of course. Yes, good evening Mr. Ackerley. 噢当然晚上好阿克利先生

I'm afraid I'm calling with some bad news. 我打过来是要告诉您一个不幸的消息

There has been a car accident. 出车祸了

An accident? 车祸?

There has been a lot of snow here lately and the roads have been icy. 最近这里下了很大的雪路上结了冰

On his way into town, Jim lost control of his car. 吉姆的车在进城的路上失去了控制

It was instantaneous apparently. 事故在一瞬间发生

It happened late yesterday, but his parents didn't want to call you. 昨天晚上发生的但他父母不愿联系你

I see. 我懂了

In fact, they don't that I'm calling you now. 事实上他们不知道我给你打电话

But I thought that you should know. 但我觉得应该让你知情

Thank you. 谢谢

I know this must be quite a shock. It was for all of us. 我知道很震惊我们都不敢相信

Yes, indeed. 没错是的

-will There be a service? -the day after tomorrow. -会有悼念仪式吗? -有后天

Well, I suppose I should get off the phone and book a plane flight. 我想我该挂电话了去定机票

The service is just for family. 仪式只能家人参加

For family, of course. 只能家人当然

Well, thank you for calling. 那么多谢打来

-Mr. Ackerley? -Yes? 对了阿克利先生-嗯?

May I ask what happened to the dogs? 我想问那几只狗怎么样了?

Dogs?There was a dog with him but he died. Was there another one? 几只狗? 他身边有一只但已经死了还有另外一只吗?

Yes, there was a small female. 有还一只小母狗

I don't know, I'm sorry.I haven't heard anyone mentioning another dog. 那不知道不好意思我没听说过别的狗

Well, thank you for calling Mr. Ackerley. 谢谢你的来电阿克利先生

Goodbye, Mr. Falconer. 再见福克纳先生

Hello, Charley. 你好夏莉

How did you know it was me? 你怎么知道是我?

Charlotte, nobody else calls me before eight in the morning. 夏莉别人不会在早晨8点前打电话给我

I didn't call too early, did I? 我没打来太早吧

相关文档
最新文档